GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't find any GS with the same Skylanders in stock except for 3 at one location :(

Edit: Except the values shouldn't change right?? So ordering online then trading in should be fine

Three ipad mini 4 64gb wifi would cost $640 plus shipping, trade in for $750
Gotta factor in tax too unless you find a store with 3 or live in a tax free state. When buying online I'm pretty sure u get charged tax even with trade credit.

Three ipad mini 4 64gb wifi would cost $640 plus shipping, trade in for $750
According to the website "All Electonics you trade, cash and credit options will be the same price." So you should be able to get $750 cash for your ipads.

k50lfc.jpg

According to the website "All Electonics you trade, cash and credit options will be the same price." So you should be able to get $750 cash for your ipads.
yea I was gonna say tax is gonna kill it if you don't have that much credit. And do consoles/accessories apply to the one per trade in limit rule like games?

If values do hold I might grab a few DS4's and xbone headset adapters. try and turn my $120 credit into $250 :D

I remember a cag reporting awhile back that he got banned from cash trades after trading over $500? So there's some risk there fyi.

Yikes. Turns out my pur (non pro) was never properly activated and linked to an old email address and physical address. I just logged in (I get the email fliers every week though..) and saw that yesterday it auto generated a $5 certificate... I have no idea where that thing went.

Any ideas? I've traded in multiple copies of the same title and also bought eBay cards but I'm really a low volume customer. Is it safe to contact them? I'd just want to put that $5 toward a Pur pro anyway.

There was an email sent out a while ago, if not PUR pro, points are automatically exchanged for coupons.

If you can't access the email, log into the account on the app and use it there. The cashier can also use it for you on his/her little tablet thing if you have a card or number.

I just paid for shipping on GS.com.  I feel used and dirty.

Holy shit did the good ipads go quick.  I'm lucky to have gotten my order in for 3 ipad mini 4 64gb and I was on it the second it switched over.  I can finally trade in my gf's ipad mini 1 and my ipad 3, whew.

B2G1 working on everything, including ipads online. SAVER shipping is not working.
I just paid for shipping on GS.com. I feel used and dirty.

Holy shit did the good ipads go quick. I'm lucky to have gotten my order in for 3 ipad mini 4 64gb and I was on it the second it switched over. I can finally trade in my gf's ipad mini 1 and my ipad 3, whew.
cjbY0nE.gif

Do the Dualshock 4's still have $27.50 base?
I'm thinking about getting 2 Dualshock 4's and Overwatch. Then, trading in the 2 DS4s for $80.50 with the $10 extra coupon

not sure what's happening.. but i keep getting this error. Tried using 3 different Credit Cards and Paypal...

Oops!

The Credit Card billing information you entered does not match the information on file at your financial institution. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.

B2G1 work on tablet but it doesnt work on name. 

possibly the PowerUp Rewards Pro bugged it up.

It's working on everything but games. When it first went live, it was applying to games but was only discounting one game even if you had 6 or more in your cart.

How does gamestop.com ring these up, is one item reduced to 0, or is each item discounted by a third if all 3 are the same price?
As far as I know, one game was either put to $0.01 or free. It was a pain in the ass when I tried to exchange the game; the manager told my game was only worth a cent.

Just so everyone knows the b2g1 does work with consoles and even though it says it excludes bundles you can add a bundle to your cart and it shows up as free.

Got 3 iPad Mini 4 64GB for $720'ish. Excellent price, if they all show up in great condition. One for me, one for my girlfriend (birthday coming up) and one late Father's Day gift for my pops. Was going to pay retail for a new one for myself so this makes three people happy instead.

Anyone have any personal experience with a GameStop refurb iPad?

Anyone have a suggestion I own 2 ps4's 500GB and 1 xbox one 1TB. Trade values $200 for PS4 and $125 for Xbox one. Any way I can come out on top here with the b2g1? I do like having both consoles but I have been on the Xbox a lot more lately. Also have a spare DS4 and the coupon for extra $10. Also have $141.90 worth of games so total trade in credit if I traded everything:

2 PS4's $400
1 Xbox One 1TB $125
1 dual shock 4 w $10 coupon $36.95
All games $141.90

Total: $703.85

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back