GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a suggestion I own 2 ps4's 500GB and 1 xbox one 1TB. Trade values $200 for PS4 and $125 for Xbox one. Any way I can come out on top here with the b2g1? I do like having both consoles but I have been on the Xbox a lot more lately. Also have a spare DS4 and the coupon for extra $10. Also have $141.90 worth of games so total trade in credit if I traded everything:

2 PS4's $400
1 Xbox One 1TB $125
1 dual shock 4 w $10 coupon $36.95
All games $141.90

Total: $703.85

Crazy much?

I'm not seeming to get it to work on refurbished ps4s

Nvm: combination of cart refresh and bundles messed me up.

There was an email sent out a while ago, if not PUR pro, points are automatically exchanged for coupons.

If you can't access the email, log into the account on the app and use it there. The cashier can also use it for you on his/her little tablet thing if you have a card or number.
Wasn't listed in my account last night, but is there now. Hurrah! Thanks

I had some issues buying BB gc from paypal digital. I tried removed all methods of payment except for one cc like someone mentioned last week but still can't make the purchase. Some help please?

I was only buying $100 bb with 2 $50 ebay gc.

Did you try calling paypal??
So after calling they did something on their end and let me buy the $100 bb gc. I hung up and tried to do another but it's giving me the same errors. I'll try call again but I hope I don't have to do this everytime. I know it's not the limit because I only bought $100 within the last month.

So I should rack up on a ton of used games and then wait until the 50% trade in July promo right? (We're still getting one of those, right?)

It's July 1st, any word on the PUR pro coupons for the month other than MLB
pur_july16.jpg

Just a heads up if anyone's interested the next gen bundle that comes with ps4 500gb xbox one 500gb and wii u 32gb that's $544.99 what sucks is its available online only but... if you add a ps4 500gb an xbox one 500gb and a wii u 32gb to your cart the Xbox one becomes free and the price is $544.98 one penny difference and you could essentially pick them up in store today granted your local gs has all 3 in stock.

Just a heads up if anyone's interested the next gen bundle that comes with ps4 500gb xbox one 500gb and wii u 32gb that's $544.99 what sucks is its available online only but... if you add a ps4 500gb an xbox one 500gb and a wii u 32gb to your cart the Xbox one becomes free and the price is $544.98 one penny difference and you could essentially pick them up in store today granted your local gs has all 3 in stock.
Is there a way to order and pay online and do in store pickup? And potentially split the order up between delivery and in store?

For anyone who has used the $10 extra credit on Dualshock 4 controllers, does the +$10 work for multiple controllers as long as they're in the same transaction?

So did I see someone say that there's now a limit of $500 for cash trades? That gets you trade banned or it gets your account deleted?
Well some reports have it at $500 ... or even more. The cash threshold is much lower than trade. There are some reports that it can just end up being a cash trade limit vs a ban. So one possibility is that you can still trade for credit but no longer trade for cash. As a general rule of thumb, I wouldn’t go too crazy on trades with cash values. If you did three iPads for cash instead of credit you’re making a big risk.

Well some reports have it at $500 ... or even more. The cash threshold is much lower than trade. There are some reports that it can just end up being a cash trade limit vs a ban. So one possibility is that you can still trade for credit but no longer trade for cash. As a general rule of thumb, I wouldn’t go too crazy on trades with cash values. If you did three iPads for cash instead of credit you’re making a big risk.
When I hit the cash trade limit it was independent from the credit trade limit. I couldn't trade for cash for around a year, but I could still trade for credit.

This was in 2010ish though, so it may have changed since then.

I was in store doing pick ups and the manager said the b2g1 free is not ringing up automatically in the system. They got a district wide email to manually adjust it. And it didnt ring up. So a heads up. They are manually adjusting the promotion prices in store. Im in tristate area.

Currently sitting on an OG 3DS and 360S power supply. Is it smart to wait for the possible 50% trade in bonus or do consoles and accesories normally not apply?

[emoji47][emoji47][emoji47] where can I see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you weren't on tapatalk, you would see the link. I somehow put blackbeard's signature on ignore so I can't see it on desktop either (dumb mistake). Isn't hard to find.

I feel sorry for you. You definitely have issues. Instead of helping you're bashing. Go look for another forums to do that buddy.

My issue is dealing with lazy fucks like you that can't take the time to check through the thread without hand holding. Go look for one of Blackbeard's posts, check it out in Safari and you'll figure it out on your own, lazy cock.

My issue is dealing with lazy fucks like you that can't take the time to check through the thread without hand holding. Go look for one of Blackbeard's posts, check it out in Safari and you'll figure it out on your own, lazy cock.
Man whatever.. Like it really affects your perfect life for someone asking simple questions. You can be in in perfect peace or not comment anything but I guess it helps you someway to be cursing at people. Good luck with that.

Man whatever.. Like it really affects your perfect life for someone asking simple questions. You can be in in perfect peace or not comment anything but I guess it helps you someway to be cursing at people. Good luck with that.

So, you've been here for almost three years and you're asking new user questions like this? Go back to lurking, it'll be better for both you and everyone else on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back