GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's when you tell him you'll buy it anyway. Then come back the next day, ask for him by name and say that you want him to handle the exchange for you. When they ask for the reason for the return, you simply say you weren't satisfied with the service you received. Some things are worth blowing a few minutes on.
While I applaud your intention, that would be way too much work for me. I would just move on. :)

Like Casey Kasem.
Wow. Way too soon. :D

Tax kills the deal.
You need to move to a state that doesn't charge tax on purchases with trade credit!

Yes, $10 base is $16 after promo (with pro). All used games (with pro) are 20% less than new. Nintendo Selects are $19.99 new making them $15.74 used.

$16 > $15.74
Good time to use a $5 or $10 cert on the deal and drop that cost down. You'll get the cert value back in trade-in credit.

Also, if you're in a state that has no-tax on purchases made with credit, that's even better.

GS changed the TIV late today. Usually it happens at 2-3am PST so I set it to auto run at 5am PST but it appears it happened around 6am PST. Gotta rerun the query so full results are going to be late today.

how come you didnt get the 10% pur bonus?

Well, I'm satisfied. Got rid of all the crap I don't use or play.

c24bbf78f53fa34f7b28cc6e656f119a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X1 controller is 24.50 base in store.

Made out with $547. Even though I figured they were joking about the Xbox 360 s adapter going back to regular price I was a little bummed when all I got was 10.40 after a 50% bump.

E adapter- and X1 adapter are both still holding value.

Curious as to why not considering that trade alone would have paid for it with no loss.
Because I very rarely trade into GameStop. I suppose I could of signed up for it right before trading in my stuff but it didn't really occur to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of Redbox --> GS money makers are still live. If they hadn't done away with gift cards I'd be all over it. Sad when you've felt you've made enough in GS trades to pass up flipping just for credit but that's where I'm at.

Thanks the drive by brag post, rather than posting the list of games. Good lookin out.
Didn't have time to, was gonna do it when I got home later today, sorry about that

Off the top of my head, I remember I got 2 copies of TMNT Mutants of Manhattan for $18.99 each that traded for $27ish (1 PS4 and 1 X1) 4 copies of Deadpool for $8.99 each that got $16 each (2 PS4 and 2 X1) and I think it was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 that was $8.99 that got $16.

Didn't have time to, was gonna do it when I got home later today, sorry about that

Off the top of my head, I remember I got 2 copies of TMNT Mutants of Manhattan for $18.99 each that traded for $27ish (1 PS4 and 1 X1) 4 copies of Deadpool for $8.99 each that got $16 each (2 PS4 and 2 X1) and I think it was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 that was $8.99 that got $16.
Thanks for contributing to the community. Great post.

Traded in 4 games and the system showed a lower TIV than the app

Bayonetta 2 - Base $14 while app shows $15.40
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - Base $17.00 app shows $18.70
Pokemon Alpha Saphire - Base $20 app shows $22
Kingdom Hearts 3D - Base $10 app shows $11
Looks like you're reading it wrong. Base is the first value. Multiply that amount by .6 and then add the base to get the total trade in. System is correct.

Traded in 4 games and the system showed a lower TIV than the app

Bayonetta 2 - Base $14 while app shows $15.40
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - Base $17.00 app shows $18.70
Pokemon Alpha Saphire - Base $20 app shows $22
Kingdom Hearts 3D - Base $10 app shows $11
Those are all correct. You did know that 10% is accounted for members on those values you listed, right?

The stealth bump last time only lasted one day Friday and the previous 50% extra trade in bonus had values drop Saturday. While I may be wrong I think the values will drop Saturday unless Gamestop really wants inventory for the Holidays.

This is great since I can finally buy a new PS4 with some flips (my current one is broken, HDMI problem I assume).

Want to trade (w/ 60% TIB) in a Xbox 360 Wired Controller ($10.56), Bravely Second ($31.68), Ori DE ($14.08) and a PS4 Controller ($43.12). Might trade in my PS4 instead of the controller but would get hit with a $50 refurb fee. Maybe I can sell it on CL as-is.

If you happen to have a bday coupon and a b2g1 you can pair Bravely Default( not listed on the website but it's 50$) along with any 2 of these.

Fire Emblem- birthright or Conquest
Pokemon- Alpha, Omega , x , y

It's about 72$ after pur and tax into 104$. Not great but it's the best I could find as far as boomerangs go with the coupons. My gears one S is more than payed off but every little bit helps. Still trying to talk myself out of picking it up.

Ok just flipped a $29.94 Target purchase (before tax) into $55.50 without the 10% extra (no PUR) at Gamestop.

X1 Terraria (207-32-0577) was $5.98 at Target and has a base TIV of $8.

X1 Minecraft Favorites Edition (207-32-0088) was $8.98 at Target and has a base TIV of $12.

X1 TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (207-32-2073) was $14.98 and has a base TIV of $17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back