GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of credit movers to BB to GS. Nothing really worth it though.

Injustice: Gods Among Us PlayStation 4 $2.09 DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED PlayStation 4 $4.01 KIRBY: PLANET ROBOBOT Nintendo 3DS $3.21 FIRE EMBLEM FATES: BIRTHRIGHT Nintendo 3DS $3.21 FIRE EMBLEM FATES: CONQUEST Nintendo 3DS $3.21 POKEMON OMEGA RUBY Nintendo 3DS $3.21 Super Smash Brothers Nintendo 3DS $3.21 Pokemon X Nintendo 3DS $3.21 Pokemon Y Nintendo 3DS $3.21 MARIO PARTY 10 Nintendo Wii U $2.41 YOSHI'S WOOLY WORLD Nintendo Wii U $2.41 MXGP 2 Xbox One $2.41 MXGP2 PlayStation 4 $2.41 POKEMON RUMBLE WORLD Nintendo 3DS $2.41 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Nintendo Wii U $1.61 Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Nintendo 3DS $1.61 BATTLEBORN Xbox One $1.61 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical F Nintendo Wii U $1.61 Pikmin 3 Nintendo Wii U $1.61 Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U $1.61 Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Nintendo 3DS $1.61 Mario Party: Island Tour Nintendo 3DS $1.61 The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Nintendo 3DS $1.61 Yoshi's New Island Nintendo 3DS $1.61 TOMODACHI LIFE Nintendo 3DS $1.61 Dishonored Definitive Edition Xbox One $1.61 Dishonored Definitive Edition PlayStation 4 $1.61 GRAVITY FALLS Nintendo 3DS $1.13 Mario Kart 7 Nintendo 3DS $0.65 LEGO BATMAN 3: BEYOND GOTHAM Xbox One $0.33 Lego Marvel Super Heroes Xbox One $0.33 Lego Marvel Super Heroes PlayStation 4 $0.33 AIR CONFLICTS-PACIFIC CARRIERS PlayStation 4 $0.33 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER PlayStation 4 $0.33 Need for Speed Rivals PlayStation 4 $0.33

So is the 50% bonus Call of Duty IW happening or not. I apologize to anyone who read my other post I assumed it actually occurred.
It starts tomorrow. What's unknown is whether these trade bumps will last through the weekend or be killed off in the morning since the last bump only lasted 1 day.

I got the email too. Why do they advertise a 20% boost towards PSVR if you can't even preorder it? I can't tell if stock is really gonna be an issue at launch or not.

I got the email too. Why do they advertise a 20% boost towards PSVR if you can't even preorder it? I can't tell if stock is really gonna be an issue at launch or not.
I don't have it pre-ordered since I'm trying to see how it'll work on a 2-layer cake PS4 versus a 3-layer cake PS4 Pro.

Does any1 flip games to BB on Long Island? Was going to trade in at BB for the first time but every one near me says online they only take games bought at BB with a receipt. Is this accurate?

Do these 50% bumps include consoles? I have the OoT 3DS and the ALBW 3DSXL that I no longer need.

No. Also, how dare you get rid of those consoles!
Ugh, I know man! I don't want to, but they really are sitting there just stored away. I'm a sucker for collecting some things, especially Zelda stuff...but I don't know....

If you were planning on getting the modern warfare remastered campaign early, there are some rules that you might find interesting. You must pay off your preorder in full before getting the code. You also cannot cancel the preorder once you get the code.

Since you will have to pay off your preorder, I think this will affect your ability to take advantage of the 50% trade in boost unless you decide to preorder another copy.
I preordered and cancelled back in August and I got a code that still works

Eh I ended up jumping the gun, Was a scam post lol

I reported all of their ads.
Any Xbox or PS4 post on craigslist that is listed any lower then like 200 is pretty much a scam, there may be some xbox ones that are real for 175 maybe even 150, but I dont think I have ever seen a PS4 post on craigslist for under 200 that was real.

Any Xbox or PS4 post on craigslist that is listed any lower then like 200 is pretty much a scam, there may be some xbox ones that are real for 175 maybe even 150, but I dont think I have ever seen a PS4 post on craigslist for under 200 that was real.
They also usually have you email R A N D 0 M 3 M A 1 L @gmail.com instead of the CL relay or in app message.

Reminder that if you can find it at Target on clearance, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour 15 on both systems is an easy flip from $11.98 to $24! (that is if the value stays)

I just sold my VCR xbone on there for $175.

This is probably 90% always true.

I bought my ps4 for $150 last November from a lady who was selling all of her ex-boyfriends stuff that he hadn't picked up yet. The console was still in the box and came with GTAV. She literally sold it to me and immediately drove out of state.

Oh man it's gonna be a good weekend. All of these are easy titles to find used in store.
I would hold off the excitement until tomorrow. While the stealth bump email says until 10/3 pretty sure last time we had stealth bump emails it said for the weekend and it lasted a day. So while it looks very promising for the weekend I will reserve my true excitement until tomorrow morning when the values update.

Could someone post a copy of this 50 dollars off xbox one coupon with the code blacked out. My gamestop employees tell me it doesn't exist.

I'm not lost but I am missing something.  I know what we're talking about (COD 50%) and I know there are a number of references to Rory, and Zelda.  There is also mention of a bunch of games that are good for this promo - that's what I'm missing.  Anyone willing to point me in the direction of the list?  I went back about 7 pages twice but I'm still missing it.

Thanks in advance.

*Footnote:  Someone mentioned those 50% coupons last year - what an awesome time that was!

I'm not lost but I am missing something. I know what we're talking about (COD 50%) and I know there are a number of references to Rory, and Zelda. There is also mention of a bunch of games that are good for this promo - that's what I'm missing. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of the list? I went back about 7 pages twice but I'm still missing it.

Thanks in advance.

*Footnote: Someone mentioned those 50% coupons last year - what an awesome time that was!
Oh, there's no question you're missing something. The list you're looking for is in the thread. Start on Page 1 and go through all the pages in the thread. Chances are, when you make it back here, you will have found it.

Oh, there's no question you're missing something. The list you're looking for is in the thread. Start on Page 1 and go through all the pages in the thread. Chances are, when you make it back here, you will have found it.
Thanks Shrike. Nice to see one of the only people who has been around longer than me is still so helpful. Have a nice weekend.

Public service announcement : if you plan on buying a used game, I'd recommend waiting until Saturday ( oct 1) as the holiday return policy kicks in where you can return it up through January.

I'm not lost but I am missing something. I know what we're talking about (COD 50%) and I know there are a number of references to Rory, and Zelda. There is also mention of a bunch of games that are good for this promo - that's what I'm missing. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of the list? I went back about 7 pages twice but I'm still missing it.

Thanks in advance.

*Footnote: Someone mentioned those 50% coupons last year - what an awesome time that was!
Thanks Shrike. Nice to see one of the only people who has been around longer than me is still so helpful. Have a nice weekend.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=0

Since BlackBeard seems to have changed the link in his sig, I'll put this in mine.

chnandler.  Thanks.  (Sincerely).  I didn't follow that we were talking about the sheets.  I was looking for an actual dummy list that had a group of games.  I'm an idiot.  

You're welcome Groo.

What? On the e-mail only a few games are listed and it doesn't have an expiration date in the fine print.
The email you received only lists games that you've purchased from GameStop, so it wouldn't be a complete list of games that they accept for trade. Look at BlackBeard's signature (or my recent post if you have signatures disabled) and there will be a link to a spreadsheet with all kinds of TIV values compared to all kinds of purchase values.

The email you received only lists games that you've purchased from GameStop, so it wouldn't be a complete list of games that they accept for trade. Look at BlackBeard's signature (or my recent post if you have signatures disabled) and there will be a link to a spreadsheet with all kinds of TIV values compared to all kinds of purchase values.
I bookmarked it yesterday but I don't see a "stealth bump" section or a column for expiration dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back