GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the law, per se, but I think it fits well enough...  

giphy.gif

I wish there wasn't a limit of 3 certs a day. I was gonna use up all my points to convert to credit but nope :( guy was cool though and let me do 3 $15 on different transactions.
First I've heard of any limit on those, just last weekend I used four $25 off preowned certs with no issue

I've used 4 BBY certs in 1 transaction as well. Never had any issue, but then again, every time they see that elite plus status for 5+ years they are very polite.

An employee told me there will be another 50% bonus trade-in starting tomorrow and that it will stack with the Call of Duty 50% bonus and told me to wait on my trades. Does this sound plausible or does she have no idea what she's talking about?

So what are the current pro coupons? I havent gotten any since I renewed back in march and I'm looking to get a flight stick for vr. I know the racing wheels had coupons last month

does the 50% from cod preorder work on accessories? Also would it work towards the digital xb1 legacy edition?

Well, no coupons for flight stick, so I went ahead and ordered the stick and rudder pedals. Free addition with this weekends boomerangs!

Hi everyone, I know I'm not an average poster but I've been a lurker for a very long time and I'm usually not signed in, Does anyone have a 50 dollar off Xbox one coupon they can spare if they are not gonna use, if deeply appreciate it.

-Brandon

Hi everyone, I know I'm not an average poster but I've been a lurker for a very long time and I'm usually not signed in, Does anyone have a 50 dollar off Xbox one coupon they can spare if they are not gonna use, if deeply appreciate it.

-Brandon
How does that help your cause?

First I've heard of any limit on those, just last weekend I used four $25 off preowned certs with no issue
*Shrug* I just read it in the fine print so I didn't want to test it. I have like 180K points to redeem still so hopefully I can make use of it during the cash = credit promo.

*Shrug* I just read it in the fine print so I didn't want to test it. I have like 180K points to redeem still so hopefully I can make use of it during the cash = credit promo.
They kept drawing attention to all my point when I was at 150k so I decided to use a bunch. Didn't help, next time I went somewhere 50k points was more than they had ever seen..

Traded a few games in and the nosy manager came over and said I had to pay off the CoD to get the 50%. Told him how come the system seems to ring up fine when the associate put $5 down. He said the system allows it but will flag it as a fraudulent transaction....inside I kept thinking this guy is full of shit.
Needless to say, didn't want to draw attention so I took my games back and traded to another GameStop and everything worked out fine at the second location. Won't be going back to the first location. Also I actually bought a couple used games at the first location and was thinking of doing the survey, but again do not want to draw attention. I just won't go back there.

-Brandon
You know, when you lead off with being a lurker for a very long time, you should realize we can't spray for lurkers though we all wish we could.

Would $100 be the best i could expect to get from the VCR xbox one? I recently got an xbox one S and got the VCR one from that best buy glitch a while back.

Would $100 be the best i could expect to get from the VCR xbox one? I recently got an xbox one S and got the VCR one from that best buy glitch a while back.
From Gamestop yes, unless MS does some deal during the holiday with them to trade up to a S model and MS subsidizes Gamestop's loss of profits but I don't really see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back