GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, but he did lowball me on my Forza Xbox One, which I promptly ignored.
I sold mine to someone in my Magic The Gathering local group for $200. No one was biting at $260 (had original box & packaging in great shape with the F6 controller barely used) so with his money, selling him the Halo games from the S bundle as I already had them, the GS CC coupon, using a $15 PUR cert, & selling the free FH 3 on Amazon I made a small profit upgrading to the Slim.

Reason I did it was the Forza XB1 & my PS4 were almost touching in my small entertainment center, & if I ever get a newer TV I wanted a 4K Blu-Ray player. Plus the OG XB1's, even the nice looking ones like CoD AW, Halo 5, & F6, will just keep decreasing in value. The free game & $65 off in GS coupons/certs was the tipping point though.

I did have to turn off the console sounds on my Slim though as I miss the F6 systems' car noises it made.

Im not sure if anyone here is still collecting amiibos. But gamestop rings up the mega yarn yoshi at the regular amiibo price $11.99. I think this is the sku 08262016. The buy 3 get 2 free is also still going on.

Yeah i just bought 1. They had a box full of them and i asked to sort through the box.
This has happened on several occasions with me. The stores seem to be drowning in toys to life figures and if they even think you are interested in buying any preowned figures they pull a box of unprocessed figures from recent trades out for you to go through. I hear that bagging and tagging these figures is a never ending task since moms dump "buckets" at once.

Yeah i remember gs did this when they were clearing out gba games. Just have boxes of them. Also i picked up the gow system from gs and the game wasnt physical. I received a digital copy with all the codes.

They probably just count the mega yarn yoshi as a regular yoshi. Good luck finding one since someone would have to trade it in. Would love to find one for that price though.

With the GameStop same as cash going on is there any good flips to gamestop? I want to get Skryim remastered. But I need some good flips to do it haha Too bad there isn't a dead pool or TMNT kinda flip like there was last time haha

Sorry man. The moment I said "yes" to you, the head moderator of this thread, DARBY, inbox'd me with a cease and desist of our convo or I would get banned. Sorry, but not getting banned for someone with only 15 posts. Hope you understand. Im risking things when I say this, but there are some amazing fucking flips out there right now.!!

Why would Dennis get banned for responding about a flip. Isn't this what this topic is about? Or am I missing something. I thought we all help each other find the good deals with GameStop?

Why would Dennis get banned for responding about a flip. Isn't this what this topic is about? Or am I missing something. I thought we all help each other find the good deals with GameStop?
He also made rude comments, too. And he cursed at me.

Oh ok my bad I thought it was about the flips I was so confused. Sorry he was rude. We should be here to help each other.

He also made rude comments, too. And he cursed at me.
Dude seriously? Are you 2? Do you needa diaper change and a passy? Like seriously..if you want to not be cursed at and shit then go watch some Barney cartoons. I tried to be nice to you in the beginning because I honestly thought you were new. However now either you are intentionally being a toolbag or your a moron. Not sure which it is but either way im done. Grow a pair or just disappear. Pretty sure it would be better for everyone if you just vanished.

Dude seriously? Are you 2? Do you needa diaper change and a passy? Like seriously..if you want to not be cursed at and shit then go watch some Barney cartoons. I tried to be nice to you in the beginning because I honestly thought you were new. However now either you are intentionally being a toolbag or your a moron. Not sure which it is but either way im done. Grow a pair or just disappear. Pretty sure it would be better for everyone if you just vanished.
:baby: :rofl: :dunce: :wave: :D/

Yeah i remember gs did this when they were clearing out gba games. Just have boxes of them. Also i picked up the gow system from gs and the game wasnt physical. I received a digital copy with all the codes.
Yeah only the $300 500GB system that comes out Nov. 1 has a physical copy I believe.

Looks like it's going to be 2 soon. Unless they are the same troll ?
That's what I was thinking. Apparently several of us did based on Brett's page visits. Edit: If Brett happens to somehow just be some nice guy that stumbled into this, my bad!

Where can you find the Amiibos at GS?
Credits to Superswanton on CAG Reddit:

x11k1HT.png

People are always complaining about how bad our educational system has gotten, but I had no idea it was to the point that "help each other out" now equates to "do all my work for me."

Frickin' millennials man. 

It's just the internet guys... Don't know why everyone is taking this so seriously. Every website is basically a parody of its.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back