GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's the 20% bonus towards Last Guardian and Dead Rising 4, and the B2G1 on last gen games. I'm sure there will be some decent boomerangs
Pretty sure that bonus expired on the 11th. You can't even see the terms and conditions for it anymore. It being on GameStop's website means very little until someone actually tests it.

Pretty sure that bonus expired on the 11th. You can't even see the terms and conditions for it anymore. It being on GameStop's website means very little until someone actually tests it.
Hmmm. At my store the clerk had asked if my trade in was for either of those yesterday. Perhaps he was going to inform it wasn't active. He did inform that DR4 sold poorly at the store and they still have all the preorder bonuses that they're trying to unload

post-495784-0-63391600-1479808338.jpg

apparently there's free shipping on everything today o_O
Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered a 1 GB SD card to be silly. Maybe it'll work with the Atari Flashback Portable I got for $30 from toysrus.

Also saw used PS1 digital controller for 99 cents (who doesn't want one of those :p) and Tetris Plus for PS1. I wonder how crappy shape their retro disc games are

Seems like a stealth bump, values updated in the app.  Time to convert those Cyber Monday bought games into credit.

Not sure if this fits in here but they are running a promotion of a $10 GS GC when you buy a $60 Netflix card. Easy way to get something back if you missed out on other Netflix card deals. I suspect you can use the $10 card to buy another $60card and get another $10 back.
do you know the dates on this?

I have a question about GTA5, if i trade in my old one would they let me buy new one with the 3.5mil card right away or are they usually against that?
Not sure why they would care but you never know what junior detective you might get. Week before last I traded my PS4 fat and picked up a PS4 Uncharted 4 slim. Guy tried to do it all in the same transaction even. 2 years ago I traded my launch PS4 fat in on a newer fat (Last of us bundle). Again they didn't care.

IATGC reminds me of the type of guy that had a fling with a girl who ends up leaving him for somebody else. He obsesses over her but will take the opportunity to bring her name up when nobody was even talking about her in the first place and talk trash about her in front of everybody else. He'll stalk her Facebook page everyday for pictures and posts for more fuel to badmouth her to people who don't even give a shit in the first place. That's seriously an unhealthy mental illness of some type. Only way to move on and better yourself is to grow up and LET IT GO ffs
It's interesting you put it that way because that's exactly how too many people here are obsessed with him.

Doesn't that coupon arrive in January?
Oh really? My memory is failing, I thought it was ending of Decem to mid Jan. (blackbeard, you are the master GS data keeper, do you remember the exact dates?)

Anyways, I'm holding on to my WD2, hopefully when 50% kicks in I get a slightly better value.

It's interesting you put it that way because that's exactly how too many people here are obsessed with him.
Scary how true that statement is, they should have been banned as well for what they did him. Instead the biggest instigator posts here daily and thinks he's king shit. I lost a lot of respect for the mods here and this site after all that went down.

Oh really? My memory is failing, I thought it was ending of Decem to mid Jan. (blackbeard, you are the master GS data keeper, do you remember the exact dates?)

Anyways, I'm holding on to my WD2, hopefully when 50% kicks in I get a slightly better value.
IIRC, we'll get the two Pro Day coupons (50% bonus TIV, B2G1 on all games) around mid-January.

I noticed that the TIVs for some games aren't correct (Pokemon B/W/B2/W2 should be $25 base, Pokemon HG/SS should be $30 base) and some games are missing (notably Madden 17 and FIFA 17 for PS3)
Shoot I probably captured the data too early this morning. I wanted to get a head start so I set a timer in the program to auto do it at 3am PST but I guess they probably were mid cycle when I did that. I will rerun it.

Already posted this in the Amiibo topic but I'll post it here too: GS is charging $19.99 for the Mario Party 10 Amiibo bundles and is giving $19.25 for just the game before any bonuses. So it's a good way to get the Peach and Bowser Amiibos for $0.74

How do you make a second account, can anyone do it with the same id that they used with their main account? I'm worried I'll hit the thousand dollar limit today because of the black friday boomerang.

The system attaches your ID. If you live in a state where they don't require ID then you just don't use ID and make another account. So if you only have one ID  and you're in a state that requires ID you're out of luck. 

Manager punched in the $5 code (which I don't know the number for), and I got $27 for WoFF Vita. It took me exactly 50 hours to beat the True Ending, a great Vita game with massive content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back