GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what I found heading to GameStop inside a TRU. Not that it's rare but didn't expect to see it for $15 over MSRP.
Oh yeah, that's TRU's thing. They're like the scalpers of the huge national chains - although normally it's only a buck or 2 higher, not $15. Right when products launch Toys R Us will normally have the same price, but if they see it's popular they'll raise their prices - It only really sucks when they get exclusives.

Not sure if this has been asked, but would I be able to trade both a fat 500gb Xbox One and OG 500gb PS4 toward a PS4 Pro and get the $50 bonus on both trade-ins?  Or is it just one console trade in per transaction?

Probably already mentioned but they changed the b1g1 on clearance collectibles to only b1g1 50% off which is BS. The promo was said to last until the end of the month.... 

Going to go get a pro today and have a couple games to trade in as well. I would be EXTRMEMLY grateful if someone had a 50% trade in coupon that they aren't using and could possible send it my way. I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Probably already mentioned but they changed the b1g1 on clearance collectibles to only b1g1 50% off which is BS. The promo was said to last until the end of the month....
All the more reason I believe their sales and marketing teams don't communicate at all with each other until the company is losing money and someone is getting chewed out or fired over it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Going to go get a pro today and have a couple games to trade in as well. I would be EXTRMEMLY grateful if someone had a 50% trade in coupon that they aren't using and could possible send it my way. I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)
You do know people have been paying for these, right?

id like to purchase a 50% trade in coupon please let me know!

how much would i get for an og xbox one and a og 500gb ps4 using this coupon

I basically will be paying $40 for mine when I originally would have gotten it for $25. Theres few people selling them. Just trade your stuff in cause no ones going to just give it to you.

Yea. Good idea. Of course I don't want the prices on the games I'm selling to drop by then either. Also, really had my heart set on getting that pro today. Hmmmmm...
Oh no, you had your heart set on it? Lol best open up your wallet, and make an offer.

You're something else, man. You want the 50% extra trade in coupon that you don't even have to apply to your ps4 trade in and then you want be spoon fed flips/deals gtfo lol

Build a time machine and then buy a year of PUR. Wait until new year and get 50% extra trade-in coupon.
Now that's using the ol noodle.
signs-of-a-bollywood-freak-16.gif

Oh yeah, that's TRU's thing. They're like the scalpers of the huge national chains - although normally it's only a buck or 2 higher, not $15. Right when products launch Toys R Us will normally have the same price, but if they see it's popular they'll raise their prices - It only really sucks when they get exclusives.
They're WAY WORSE when it comes to TCG's (Pokemon, Yugioh, & Magic.)

Oh no, you had your heart set on it? Lol best open up your wallet, and make an offer.
You're something else, man. You want the 50% extra trade in coupon that you don't even have to apply to your ps4 trade in and then you want be spoon fed flips/deals gtfo lol
Spoon fed? I looked for deals on my own, and didn't see any. Plus, as I said, the flip list on here wasn't opening for me fir some reason. So I thought I would ask. Then I noticed this 50% off coupon people are talking about, and thought I'd ask about that as well. Like I said, people have been very generous on here before, so I thought I'd try my luck. I'm just weighing my options before I head to game stop. That's all. No need to be rude. And yes, looks like I may have to make an offer if I decide it's worth it.

If I remember correctly this was two years ago? Lol. Brendan, just pay for a code or trade in what you have to get your Pro.
Didn't say anything about expiration. Honestly though just buy one or make up the difference with flips later.

I'm interested in purchasing a 50% off code if someone has an extra. I only have a few games I'm selling, so I'm looking for something reasonable. PM if interested. Thanks.

Quick question, does GS price match other stores? I can't remember if they do, or if it just depends on if you find a cool store manager. I want to buy final fantasy XV, cause I have a rewards certificate and some store credit

Is the extra 50% in California done with? Was out of commission with the flu the last week and wanted to trade in dishonored 2.

looks like the b1g1 free clearance sale is over and is now b1g1 50% off. I knew I should have ordered the marvel hip hop covers book yesterday!
I don't think the Marvel covers book is on clearance since it doesn't end in a .97, but it is on sale though for $25. I really wanted it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back