GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the Marvel covers book is on clearance since it doesn't end in a .97, but it is on sale though for $25. I really wanted it too.
It was on clearance yesterday. They added a lot of crap that ended in .99 that qualified for b1g1 free. I was debating buying two copies but delayed it until today lol

Going to go for the 3 peat at 11:07 PM?
I'm sad the 3peat didn't occur... Just like the Miami Heat in 2014.

new-day-gong-laugh-2.gif

Quick question, does GS price match other stores? I can't remember if they do, or if it just depends on if you find a cool store manager. I want to buy final fantasy XV, cause I have a rewards certificate and some store credit
LOL.... they don't even pricematch their website.....

Guess I was out of the loop. I've been to idk how many different GS in the Houston area (at least 10) and haven't seen any. I hope they start showing up soon. It would be a good thing to use certs on.

Not sure if this has been asked, but would I be able to trade both a fat 500gb Xbox One and OG 500gb PS4 toward a PS4 Pro and get the $50 bonus on both trade-ins?  Or is it just one console trade in per transaction?

Not sure if this has been asked, but would I be able to trade both a fat 500gb Xbox One and OG 500gb PS4 toward a PS4 Pro and get the $50 bonus on both trade-ins? Or is it just one console trade in per transaction?
Not sure if this has been asked, but would I be able to trade both a fat 500gb Xbox One and OG 500gb PS4 toward a PS4 Pro and get the $50 bonus on both trade-ins? Or is it just one console trade in per transaction?
Why don't you call your local store to confirm? You probably would of found out faster than posting the same question here everyday.

Why don't you call your local store to confirm? You probably would of found out faster than posting the same question here everyday.
Everyday? I posted it once two days ago, didn't get an answer and posted a second time today. Everyday means, ya know, every day. Thank you though for being a try-hard and looking up the first post and not giving a useful answer to my question...keep up the good work keyboard warrior!

Everyday? I posted it once two days ago, didn't get an answer and posted a second time today. Everyday means, ya know, every day. Thank you though for being a try-hard and looking up the first post and not giving a useful answer to my question...keep up the good work keyboard warrior!
The quote clearly shows the 9th and 10th, which is everyday for 2 days so far.... if no one responded that means no one knows. So call your local store or go in and try it out, then report back (or not).

Sorry for giving advice?

The useful answer is what he said, which is to call your store.

If you go to GS to get BF3, remember that they converted the Premium copies to used several years ago, so you might be able to luck out and get a copy with an unused Premium code.

Don't ever expect anyone to do more work than you are willing to do in this thread; That logic also applies with sex.

Don't ever expect anyone to do more work than you are willing to do in this thread; That logic also applies with sex.
I wasn't expecting anything more than a simple yes or no, as to whether or not what I was asking is possible. I figured I wasn't the first person looking to trade in two systems at Gamestop and that somebody had done it before. Only posted the question again in case it was missed or there was somebody who is checking the thread today that knows the answer, and didn't check it yesterday.

If replying to a question on CAG is considered "work" for you, I feel sorry for whoever you're having sex with. If posting a question two days in a row triggers or upsets anyone, I apologize.

I wasn't expecting anything more than a simple yes or no, as to whether or not what I was asking is possible. I figured I wasn't the first person looking to trade in two systems at Gamestop and that somebody had done it before. Only posted the question again in case it was missed or there was somebody who is checking the thread today that knows the answer, and didn't check it yesterday.

If replying to a question on CAG is considered "work" for you, I feel sorry for whoever you're having sex with. If posting a question two days in a row triggers or upsets anyone, I apologize.
you have a better chance at asking gamestop employees on reddit... but you know, it'll probably be easier just to call them. you know that advice someone gave you earlier lol.

you have a better chance at asking gamestop employees on reddit... but you know, it'll probably be easier just to call them. you know that advice someone gave you earlier lol.
Haha yeah, I moved past getting an answer here and will call GS after work later...will report back.

If it works like the 50% promos, then you might be able to get $50 each on only one transaction. I traded in a Wii and PS2 a couple years ago and was able to get 50% on both during one transaction, but am not entirely sure if the $50 will work the same way. Worst scenario is the system not recognizing it, in that case, since it's not a one-time-use coupon, just take one back and ask for a separate transaction.

If replying to a question on CAG is considered "work" for you, I feel sorry for whoever you're having sex with.
Btw, this line here is an utter masterpiece. It got me to go back a couple of posts and actually read your dilemma.

If it works like the 50% promos, then you might be able to get $50 each on only one transaction. I traded in a Wii and PS2 a couple years ago and was able to get 50% on both during one transaction, but am not entirely sure if the $50 will work the same way. Worst scenario is the system not recognizing it, in that case, since it's not a one-time-use coupon, just take one back and ask for a separate transaction.
I called and they kind of confirmed what you said. For anybody wondering, they can take a trade in of both an xbox one and ps4 in the same transaction. However, the guy wasn't sure the $50 bonus would apply to both trade-ins - he sounded doubtful...YMMV of course.

I called and they kind of confirmed what you said. For anybody wondering, they can take a trade in of both an xbox one and ps4 in the same transaction. However, the guy wasn't sure the $50 bonus would apply to both trade-ins - he sounded doubtful...YMMV of course.
Be the guinea pig.
I believe in you.

Will the Wii U system value get any higher? No it won't says the magic 8 ball. In the past trading bonuses have applied or stacked when trading in multiple systems when doing trade in promos. Also commenting on peoples private lives through a keyboard on a website about cheap video games is the very definition of a keyboard warrior.

Since when is asking an employee, smarter than asking the collective wisdom of this thread?  :nottalking: 

though unfortunately I can't help as I don't know either

Gamestop only increased the price on Dragon Age Origins from 4.99 to 19.99.

Power to the Players!!

For anyone looking for a copy, it's $6.90 on Warehouse Deals (27 remaining as of this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back