GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pro Day page is finally showing on the website but no mention of the 50 dollar gift card with an Xbox One. Was there any other confirmation for that other than the picture of that printed form?
got a pro day ad infront of me, it list $50 gift card with purchase of a new xbox one console.

If I'm trading in a PS3 ($45 value) but I don't have a Dualshock 3, only a generic third party controller, will Gamestop dock me the full value of a used controller ($45), effectively giving me $0 for my system?

If I'm trading in a PS3 ($45 value) but I don't have a Dualshock 3, only a generic third party controller, will Gamestop dock me the full value of a used controller ($45), effectively giving me $0 for my system?
I exclusively trade in 3rd party controllers with my console trade ins. Question here for me is that not all ps3 models came with dualshock 3 controllers so I'm not sure if one needs to be traded in with it...

I exclusively trade in 3rd party controllers with my console trade ins. Question here for me is that not all ps3 models came with dualshock 3 controllers so I'm not sure if one needs to be traded in with it...
Pretty sure GS won't (isn't supposed to) take in any PS3 w/o an official DualShock 3. Only systems I know of they would take with 3rd party controller are original style 360's with a wired controller (plus you lose about $5-$10 in trade value) & maybe Wii's.

Should I trade these Wii U games in on Pro Day or wait for the 50% extra trade in credit ? Mario Party 10, Super Smash Bros. ,  Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and Nintendo Land.

Should I trade these Wii U games in on Pro Day or wait for the 50% extra trade in credit ? Mario Party 10, Super Smash Bros. , Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and Nintendo Land.
I would wait. Worst case scenario you'll either make the same amount or hopefully there's a stealth bump paired with the bonus. I think trading in on pro day with the current values is not a smart move. My opinion

I would wait. Worst case scenario you'll either make the same amount or hopefully there's a stealth bump paired with the bonus. I think trading in on pro day with the current values is not a smart move. My opinion
Fine. I can try out more of the games. I just know that Smash for sure will get a Switch port and there's Splatoon 2 coming for the Switch.

That seems crazy that they would offer a %50 boost and let it work with something as cheap as this
I'm not sure what you mean, but you only have to put $5 down on pretty much any of the Switch preorders (games, accessories, etc.). That's pretty much how it's been with all these pre-order bonuses. If they ask you to put down the whole amount, just be like "nah I'm sweet" and go to another GS that will allow you to only put $5 down towards a pre-order.

I'm not sure what you mean, but you only have to put $5 down on pretty much any of the Switch preorders (games, accessories, etc.). That's pretty much how it's been with all these pre-order bonuses. If they ask you to put down the whole amount, just be like "nah I'm sweet" and go to another GS that will allow you to only put $5 down towards a pre-order.
The preorder item in question was a $7 grip for the joycon. It just seemed wild they would offer you a bonus and let it qualify for that cheap of an item.

I just called a cashier and they said it would take 24-48 hours to show up on your account.
Yes, when you renew/start a PUR account you receive a B2G1 coupon within 24-48 hours. I thought there was something special for Pro day. Maybe I'm insane, who knows...

Yes, when you renew/start a PUR account you receive a B2G1 coupon within 24-48 hours. I thought there was something special for Pro day. Maybe I'm insane, who knows...
I might renew my PUR account some other time if I can get the coupon any time that I renew. My wallet is running dry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back