GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to score a Zelda SE at GS the other day, can I switch cartridges and return the copy I bought last week for full refund or will they want label as used?
Ask yourself this question: What store has ever let you open a brand new game then return it for a full refund?

Damn $22 base each? That's not horrible with bonus...

Used Zelda popped up around me, considering going and getting it. It should be $54.99, then $49.49 after PUR, correct? I'd do that for $25 after $25 preowned coupon.

They still have the 30 day return policy on new/unopened items...correct?
That's what it says in the back of my receipt I'm looking at. Gonna go in today and return the screen protector I bought at launch.

- Unopened merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.

- Opened New accessories can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.

Picked up that copy of Zelda, $29 after tax isn't bad. Guy said it was basically new cause the guy bought the ME and didn't know it came with a copy of the game too, so he traded in the regular copy.

Damn $22 base each? That's not horrible with bonus...

Used Zelda popped up around me, considering going and getting it. It should be $54.99, then $49.49 after PUR, correct? I'd do that for $25 after $25 preowned coupon.
coupon applies before pur discount.

Does anyone have a more concrete idea when Gamestop would get more Switch consoles in stock? I know website says by 4/16 but it seems that stock pops in randomly at other retailers. Thank you

Does anyone have a more concrete idea when Gamestop would get more Switch consoles in stock? I know website says by 4/16 but it seems that stock pops in randomly at other retailers. Thank you
They probably are getting some but they are going towards the $500 and $600 bundles online.

$5 bonus cards coming back.

Pro pass is buy nier mass effect eso morrow wind prey or ghost warrior 3 to get the pass then save 10 on the other 4.

$5 bonus cards coming back.

Pro pass is buy nier mass effect eso morrow wind prey or ghost warrior 3 to get the pass then save 10 on the other 4.
Two questions:

1. Is it the same $5 coupon? I got one and forgot to use it in my big trade-in so there it sits.

2. Save $10 on ALL of the other four or ANY of the other four?

Just search for your state's two-character abbreviation.

I just do a search for my state in this format: " MA " with spaces on either side.

I search for the first 3 numbers on my zip. That covers the 6 closest stores I'm willing to drive to and is a lot more effective than searching for "CA".
I think I got it. I hit ctrl-f and type in my state initials which highlighted my state entries. Let me know if there's another way but this seemed to work.

Few more Gray Switches popped up. I re-coded the location function a little to split the State and Zip code from the Address so you can sort now by zip or state.

I just got back from my flip. I made around ~$16 in profit. I traded them in to a store that I normally avoid. They let me put down only $5 on Xenoblade Chronicles 2. lol

What is the web address or the link to leave feedback and/or request a call from the district manager when you do not make a purchase?

I had a beat on a Switch today and was lied to by the store employees. I would like to directly speak with the DM to request their assistance looking into what happened.

I think I have a sickness. I can't stop trolling second hand stores for flips. I can usually even make make a profit with a cash out. Does anyone know if you get points for cash trades too btw? My account hasn't updated since.

PUR renew is up currently in the catalog. What was kongregate?
Create as many $5 coupons as u wanted which worked on everything in store, even PUR Renewals... lots of ppl renewed at $10.. like everything except giftcards....

Infinite $5 coupons good on digital currency for psn, Xbox etc
sadly that never worked at my stores lol...i got strict employees lol

Only the first time around. They fixed it after that.
ya i'm jealous of the ones that got it off on the $10 gift cards haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back