GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the wiki post on the first page with a roughly 40-question FAQ. Mostly basic stuff though, don't wanna give them all our tricks of the trade ;)

Hopefully this cuts down on people asking stupid and repeat questions (it won't). Even if it doesn't, at least we will now be justified in making fun of those people  O:)

Dumb question , I've looked backed in previous post but can't find blackbeards excel listing the current stock of the switch at gamestop. Anyone willing to help me out.

I'm located in Rosenberg , TX

I updated the wiki post on the first page with a roughly 40-question FAQ. Mostly basic stuff though, don't wanna give them all our tricks of the trade ;)

Hopefully this cuts down on people asking stupid and repeat questions (it won't). Even if it doesn't, at least we will now be justified in making fun of those people O:)
zKXmNNB.gif

Dumb question , I've looked backed in previous post but can't find blackbeards excel listing the current stock of the switch at gamestop. Anyone willing to help me out.

Gamestop 3873
5334 Ross Ave Ste 350
Dallas TX 75206
Low Stock

Gamestop 2647
1012 E. Ennis Ave
Ennis TX 75119
Low Stock

Gamestop 6779
850 W Gibson St Ste C2
Jasper TX 75951
In Stock

Gamestop 5482
4241 Southwest Dr
Abilene TX 79606
In Stock

Gamestop 2500
409 W Loop 281
Longview TX 75605
Low Stock

Hopefully this cuts down on people asking stupid and repeat questions (it won't). Even if it doesn't, at least we will now be justified in making fun of those people O:)
All that work and literally the next post is

Dumb question , I've looked backed in previous post but can't find blackbeards excel list
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Gamestop 3873
5334 Ross Ave Ste 350
Dallas TX 75206
Low Stock

Gamestop 2647
1012 E. Ennis Ave
Ennis TX 75119
Low Stock

Gamestop 6779
850 W Gibson St Ste C2
Jasper TX 75951
In Stock

Gamestop 5482
4241 Southwest Dr
Abilene TX 79606
In Stock

Gamestop 2500
409 W Loop 281
Longview TX 75605
Low Stock
Thank you

b2g1 free? i need best buy buxs so spill the beans or i hold the vita hostage
The Vita hostage??? Of course it is the B2G1 free. Had to drive out an hour to a store that apparently had almost everything in stock. Gravity Rush 2s. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XV, One copy of Wildlands somehow and a bunch more flips. Going to play one of the two Nier Automata copies i got.

So since they are running that extra trade in credit and the fact that I got a 4k tv with hdr with my tax return I may pull the trigger on the PS4 Pro. Since with boost mode o hear it actually helps more games then it hinders now. However, I just recently copied all my PS4 games to the external HD I bought recently. My question is does anyone know of I will have to redownload all that stuff to my external if I get the ps4 pro? Or can ai just plug in my external and be good to roll.
I literally just did this exact thing earlier today and it worked like a charm. It initially said the external device couldn't be used but after I signed in everything was fine.

All that work and literally the next post is

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

Lol. In his defense, I think he had the spreadsheet. I just think he didn't know how to navigate to the Switch locations tab since it's not in plain view at the bottom. At least that's what I'd like to believe :)

The Vita hostage??? Of course it is the B2G1 free. Had to drive out an hour to a store that apparently had almost everything in stock. Gravity Rush 2s. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XV, One copy of Wildlands somehow and a bunch more flips. Going to play one of the two Nier Automata copies i got.
Ooo ok. Thank you :)

Would any one happen to have a B2G1 free coupon. I asked in the master thread but it seems pretty dead there. there is a store Nier me that has pretty much everything im looking for. 

this may sound like a dumb question, but I guess it is best to just ask here and confirm:

So with b2g1 coupon, if I buy 6 games, let's say three $30 games and three $20 games, I will save $40, not $50. Is this correct?

this may sound like a dumb question, but I guess it is best to just ask here and confirm:

So with b2g1 coupon, if I buy 6 games, let's say three $30 games and three $20 games, I will save $40, not $50. Is this correct?
This question is answered on the FAQ on the first page of the thread

Spend $15 to add a year of PUR Pro to your account and two days later you'll have a coupon for B2G1.

Seriously, people need to stop asking for this very valuable coupon.
I see people selling this coupon all the time.I myself have bought multiple. I'm already a PUR member. I was just checking if some one wanted to get rid of theres.

And now you've been answered twice. Nobody wants to give you their valuable coupon, so you can stop asking  ;)

Btw, already being PUR is irrelevant. Re-upping your PUR for a year will still get you a coupon 2 days after renewal

And now you've been answered twice. Nobody wants to give you their valuable coupon, so you can stop asking ;)

Btw, already being PUR is irrelevant. Re-upping your PUR for a year will still get you a coupon 2 days after renewal
Well look at i didnt know i could re-up to get the coupon that some info that is not in the wiki. o_O

also "$15 and two days" dosnt sound like an answer to a question. at first i thought GS was having some kind of PUR event in 2 days.

Also, the b2g1 coupon works on as many games possible right? If I find 30 games in a store, I get 10 free correct?
The answer is in the FAQ

Well look at i didnt know i could re-up to get the coupon that some info that is not in the wiki. o_O

also "$15 and two days" dosnt sound like an answer to a question. at first i thought GS was having some kind of PUR event in 2 days.
You sure? I added it in before you replied ;)

Any other details on the Rewards Catalog revamp? What exactly will be changed? If they're getting rid of all physical stuff & going digital rewards only like certificates & digital comics then I'm spending my points now on the collectible stuff and saving some for CyberMonday unless they're not bringing those back....-_-

I'm planning on trading in my vanilla PS4 towards getting a Pro. However, there aren't any Gamestops near me with a pro in stock. To take advantage of that $25 bump for trading old hardware towards new is there any way for me to trade it in and have a GS put it towards an order of one for me?

Trade in your items in store. Have them order PS4 PRO from a nearby store that has it in stock (store to store transfer) or try a web in store order if it's in stock on Gamestop.com. You'd be surprised at how much GS employees can do for you by simply asking nicely.

I see people selling this coupon all the time.I myself have bought multiple. I'm already a PUR member. I was just checking if some one wanted to get rid of theres.
While that may be the case you won't find it here since we all know the actual value of the b2g1. Also using a coupon not tied to your accounts a great way to get a ban.

You can re-up online too by buying one of these online but I'd rather spend 15,000 PUR points instead.

For some reason gamestop disallows searching these links in their robots.txt ( http://gamestop.com/robots.txt )

http://gamestop.com/strategy-guides/powerup-rewards-pro-renewal-with-digital-game-informer-12-month-subscription/102029
http://gamestop.com/strategy-guides/powerup-rewards-pro-renewal-with-game-informer-12-month-subscription/102030

Any other details on the Rewards Catalog revamp? What exactly will be changed? If they're getting rid of all physical stuff & going digital rewards only like certificates & digital comics then I'm spending my points now on the collectible stuff and saving some for CyberMonday unless they're not bringing those back....-_-
Double this. Any employees on here know what's going on?? :?: :?: :?:

I'm sitting on some points, but not enough to get that lifesize Alien egg I want! :pray:

That's understandable, but a lot of people around here intentionally add another year to their PUR Pro status just to get the coupon, and because of what the coupon can save them asking for $15 for it (because that's what it would cost to generate another one) is pretty reasonable. I imagine the only time people will offer up a coupon is if they have one they can't use and it is about to expire.

Anyone know if the 50% towards Switch trade bonus is officially dead now since they took it off the site? I called a couple of stores around metro check, but they just referred me to the site without directly answering my question.

Used my PUR points to renew my membership couple of days ago, am I supposed to actually renew my membership in store before I get the B2G1 coupon?

You might want to hit up your local stores again. There was more restocked in TX today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back