GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you pick it up, get a gift receipt and either have someone else return it or return it for a game you do want? I already can hear the horror stories about having to pay off both destiny and cod.
I've never had an issue by not using a gift receipt, but I guess its best to get one just to be safe. But either way, It is without a doubt better to return an item rather then canceling a preorder. Unless the employee is a total dick.

Freaking hilarious that they drop games yesterday and give them huge bumps for today....for instance Killing Floor 2 was dropped to 8 dollars base yesterday....now its 13....I will never get why gamestop does these bumps the way they do. And I haven't even played Dishonored 2 yet but at 22 base its prob gonna get traded in and Ill rebuy it down the road on BF or something

fuck me. Yesterday with just my pur i would have gotten $429. Today, $502!!!!!! After promos, its $730!!!! I'm eating at the Sizzler tonight.

Bring on the boomers BB. Its going to be a fun time tonight.

Heartgold & Soulsilver are $30 base each so $48 after bonuses for pre-ordering cod/destiny? That's great if so. It only cost me $90 for all 3 copies.

Rory Mcllory pga tour is $40 after promo...ca-ching! Lol that was $12 each @ Target

Was there a limit on trade ins in one transaction? I know the ban rate is 2k ish, but I remember something about not being able to do 1k on one card.

Was there a limit on trade ins in one transaction? I know the ban rate is 2k ish, but I remember something about not being able to do 1k on one card.
I passed the 2k mark in a month back in march when the switch came out. I was never banned. One of my trades came out to $1300. I did put most of that towards my switch, all the zelda amiibos, and other knick knacks and ended with $970 on the card.

I'm so ready for these flips. Hopefully there's some shipments of NESes around me again! Some Walmart stores and targets by me had some but I'm not doing that early morning shit no more.

Nice bump and flip. Target has the game for $11.98 on clearance. Don't forget to use your $5 coupon from the OP.

264qekx.jpg

Is the ps3 and 360 b2g1 free ringing up instore yet?

I can't wait to see what boomerangs with that sale, if anything.
It seems like you would have to tell the cashier about the B2G1 deal that's posted everywhere in the store while ringing up games, at least in my experience the past few days.

I got a promo from Best Buy for 25% off Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection, The Last of Us Remastered and Ratchet and Clank. Comes to $12 each after GCU. $12.50 base each at GS today, so $20 credit if youre doing the 60%. Found it on my BB app under member offers.

Some bumps I saw.

Fallout 4 - $17.50 base
DOOM - $17.50 base
New super Mario u - $20 base
Persona 5 $27.50 base
Yakuza 0 - $25.00 base
Fire emblem fates $25.00 base
Resident evil 7 - $25.00 base

I've never had an issue by not using a gift receipt, but I guess its best to get one just to be safe. But either way, It is without a doubt better to return an item rather then canceling a preorder. Unless the employee is a total dick.
Can always return up to 30 days later at a different GS, so original employee can't be pissed.

Bumps galore! Pikmin is 13, LBP3 is 12.50 and Fire Emblme Fates SE is 45 all without bonus. $82 for FE! Gonna trade it. Hated it despite loving awakening. Barely got through Birthright at least this way in real even since i paid $70ish with GCU in 2016

Holy Toledo on Fallout 4.

Seems like most of the games from Target clearance got bumps. PGA, Naruto, Minecraft, 7 Days.

Does the Destiny and cod promo apply to consoles too? I know normally it's just for games and accesories but there is no terms and conditions for this promo. I want to trade in my PS4.

I am hoping the Black Ops trilogy for 360 will be on sale tomorrow as well. That would make a great boomerang.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Bumps galore! Pikmin is 13, LBP3 is 12.50 and Fire Emblme Fates SE is 45 all without bonus. $82 for FE! Gonna trade it. Hated it despite loving awakening. Barely got through Birthright at least this way in real even since i paid $70ish with GCU in 2016
Actually it would be $72 TIV.

You may want to consider selling on eBay as I have never seen a used one go for much less than $120 even for just the cart and case unless the seller offered it for less with Buy it Now. You could easily net $100 cash even after shipping/fees.

Hey Blackbeard? Thanks for your help. Do you think the rest of the states will get nes classic shipments today based on what you've seen in the past? Looks like only some states got some yesterday.

Welp who ITT is getting 65% thanks to their Elite membership? God speed.

Wondering how much time to take out of my vacation finding crap at WM TG BB and pawn shops to flip.

Stealth bump, 60% bonus, and got a NES Classic today, everything's coming up Milhouse.

Actually it would be $72 TIV.

You may want to consider selling on eBay as I have never seen a used one go for much less than $120 even for just the cart and case unless the seller offered it for less with Buy it Now. You could easily net $100 cash even after shipping/fees.
GS is far more convenient for me. You're right 72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back