GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget your hat with pre-order.

affinity_2.jpg
I want this hat just so senile adults will stop me and ask me if I served in "the big one."

Easy $270 for me after the putting $5 each on CoD and Destiny 2. Bonuses triggered fine and assistant manager was fine with me putting down the minimum. Got the hat and pin as well.

The most shocking part of this day is looking at the NES locations and finding out theres a town in the US called KING OF PRUSSIA, PA. What in the hell

quick question can I use trade credit to get southwest cards?
I did this 2 years ago, got a free flight out if it. I don't know if it still works though. Last time i tried to buy a gift card with GS credit, they said no.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

There was a thread on here about GS restructuring the PUR program, specifically the rewards, but was it ever confirmed that they're NOT doing away with the $5/$10/$25/$50 rewards certificates or wiping your points? I want to stockpile points until Cyber Monday, for that 50% off preowned cert thing, but I just want to double check as people were acting like we only had until the end of this month to use them.

Just curious, does UPS deliver to Gamestops on weekends? No west coast GS have popped up on the spreadsheet yet. I know its still early, but still wondering if they one near me doesnt pop up today then maybe tomorrow

For some reason I can't place Black Ops Collection on hold, it just takes me back to the main Gamestop page. Tried clearing my cache and even using an entirely different computer, same result. Wonder if they caught on and are changing something around. Had no problem with a few other random games.

until Monday

Monday's are usually the last day IIRC
Alright good. Thanks!

Yes more then likely.
thank you I apreciate all your help, I tried the Plymouth Indiana store. And they said they are out. The guy thought about and then said no, the other worker gave me the look like "sorry we hiding them" they are probably hoarding them for themselves. WTF. Oh well do don't try this store unless they know you

With pur pro do you get the 40% plus 10% for a total of 50% trade towards little nightmares?  If so I will go that route as call of duty will drop fast after release.

Got the virtual gift card from the email yesterday. None of the credit matches up from the card I received in the end...

Credit on the first email: $149
Credit on the email received from the website: $229
Credit on the virtual gift card in the end: $33 (they also gave me a second virtual gift card with a $0 balance).

Don't get your hopes up with the emails...

For people who had to call the customer service line and have them manually assign you a B2G1 code, how did it work? Called this morning and she read me a code, and I just tried it in store but it said invalid. Does it take time to activate? Or does it have any dashes? The lady just read me EBCxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with a bunch of letters and numbers

Anyone have the DPCI for Rory PS4? It's not on the Target website but the XB1 is. It's located on the left of the item on the receipt and looks like for example, "207-34-1234".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back