GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a flip for you:
Buy 2 black ops 2 and 2 black ops 1 and trade both 1&2 as combo towards a game with 40/50% extra bonus. That's $18 / $23(with $5 coupon). So that's like double your money. Also black ops 1 is $5 only so you can get other games you want from 4/$20.
Huh? Black Ops 2 costs $28

Good Morning blackbeard,
Could you possibly refresh the sheet if you are awake? Trying to see if the store has one before they open
Please quit asking everyday for him to update the sheets. When GameStops get shipments of Switches I'm sure he will update the sheet and let us know, just like he has done every single other time they've gotten shipments. Please be patient :)

Please quit asking everyday for him to update the sheets. When GameStops get shipments of Switches I'm sure he will update the sheet and let us know, just like he has done every single other time they've gotten shipments. Please be patient :)
Or at all. The man has a family and still manages a daily update. Let homie live.

We appreciate you bruhbeard.

Yeah I'm viewing it on mobile

56593baa407f2d5d15dfc8889bab2084.jpg

Stores are not getting shipments of these hours before they open. They get them around 10:30 am to 1:30pm local time when UPS shows up.
Quick estimate shows it is the same as yesterday still.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks man I hope I didn't bother you. The stores around here don't check in there inventory until around 8:00 pm. Thanks for your hard work on the sheet. Trust me I know how it is and I hesitated to even ask this morning but the weakness of not knowing set in. I'll chill out on asking you to update it.
Thanks again

Thanks man I hope I didn't bother you. The stores around here don't check in there inventory until around 8:00 pm. Thanks for your hard work on the sheet. Trust me I know how it is and I hesitated to even ask this morning but the weakness of not knowing set in. I'll chill out on asking you to update it.
Thanks again
Blackbeard.... Thanks for providing the sheet....sent you a tip
Thanks, I don't know if a GS employee told you they were getting some this week but so far it doesn't look like it, unless they meant corporate was hoarding them in Grapevine as online bundles. This week I've only seen a hand full of stores get 1 and I can't tell if those are returns or not. I don't mind people asking requests just not while I am sleeping ;) I haven't figured out how to automate the program updating the spreadsheet itself not to mention the manual edits I haven't worked out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I don't know if a GS employee told you they were getting some this week but so far it doesn't look like it, unless they meant corporate was hoarding them in Grapevine as online bundles. This week I've only seen a hand full of stores get 1 and I can't tell if those are returns or not. I don't mind people asking requests just not while I am sleeping ;) I haven't figured out how to automate the program updating the spreadsheet itself not to mention the manual edits I haven't worked out yet.
Yeah, they told me it was supposed to be his week. Who knows though. I wonder if GS is holding stock at the corporate level for a big release.

I have noticed that they are only listing one bundle on their site and the stand alone consoles have disappeared.

Thanks again

TIV changes for today. I noticed they did the same thing last week, instead of changing the prices and TIV all on Wednesday they changed the base values on Wednesday and then the prices changed on Thursday. Lots of 7th gen games are valued at $0.00 as of this morning.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BdHPvCiO19sCPuuEijdtfyt19jvXKKYKhbYrz7Tk8O0/edit#gid=801321564
How could they change prices for games on Thursday if the weekly ad advertises price drops for Wednesday?

​And how could Dark Rose Valkyrie have a TIV if it's not even out yet?

How could they change prices for games on Thursday if the weekly ad advertises price drops for Wednesday?

​And how could Dark Rose Valkyrie have a TIV if it's not even out yet?
All I can tell you is there was only changes to the TIV today based on my query at 7am PST and last week the same thing happened and prices changed the next day.

Even new unreleased games have TIV in their system. I have to assume the TIV are somewhat based on a computer algorithm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It was confirmed that five bucks towards Rime on switch will trigger the 50 percent bonus right? It's part of the promo but didn't specify console and I can't find the original post I saw it on. Just trying to prep for the weekend.

Does anyone know what exactly they count as tech for the 50% trade bonus towards tech promo? Would it be anything listed under "electronics" in the app?

It was confirmed that five bucks towards Rime on switch will trigger the 50 percent bonus right? It's part of the promo but didn't specify console and I can't find the original post I saw it on. Just trying to prep for the weekend.
I got that to work on Monday and today with no issues. You should be fine.

Wonder what they are doing with these pre-owned Switches? I think at least a couple hundred have moved to the warehouse already since I started looking at it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P5DeKpaHyRBSO3wJ2UUq4rPZcBTxxuJlJpIsJjzn_bI/edit#gid=851115441
Refurbing the consoles?

2nd set of black ops 1&2 from 4/$20
attachicon.gif
IMG_5912.JPG
Caseless trade in?

isn't the ps3 collection on 1 disc, though?
It's two discs.

Man. I could have sworn from when the blops 1-3 collection was on sale, that one system only had two discs. I'm losing it. Sorry y'all.

Man. I could have sworn from when the blops 1-3 collection was on sale, that one system only had two discs. I'm losing it. Sorry y'all.
The :ps3: version of the Collection had 1 & 2 in the same case and 3 was in a separate case. It wasn't cool enough to be in the other case with 1 & 2.

Was told by a game stop employee they'll have switch for memorial weekend. No clue if it's a bundle
Maybe they will start getting more shipments in tomorrow? A few stores just got "Low Stock" in IL, OH, TX, and FL which are some of the first stores to get stock from the Kentucky warehouse. Maybe returns or early new shipments?

1 business day processing time, patience young sir. Start getting antsy if tomorrow by EOB it hasn't moved.
I know, I know. Just worried because some said that it shipped the same day they ordered! Hope it doesn't get cancelled because I paid with trade credit and I know how much of a bitch it is to get credit back on a GameStop.com cancelled order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back