GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason mass effect 1,2,3 xbox360 cant be traded as caseless trilogy? Its trading for base $16 (17.60 PUR) and they are all on 4/20

Need for speed PS4 trades at 16 (17.60 pur). Sells at GS for $20 so buying new and boomerang back for some extra bucks if you have GS credit. Also sells at Best Buy FOR $20 $(15.99 GCU) if you have BB certs. Make sure PS4

Some bumps I've noticed:

(All PS4)
Alien Isolation $16.50 (Which is double what it previously was)
Prototype Bundle $19.25
Little Nightmares $19.25

The 8 games I had to trade in before the bump was around $59 without bonuses and now they are around $86.90. 

Thanks for the free copy of Breath of Fire 2 (SNES), Gamestop!

Breakdown:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Collection (X360) x2 ($14.99 each)
Dead Space 3 (X360) x2 (3.70 each)
Breath of Fire 2 (SNES) ($44.40)

So the highest bonus promo right now is +40% +10% from buying a new hidden gems and PUR, correct?

In that case buying / trading in :ps4: guardians of the galaxy and using the $5 promo card is a way to roughly break even.

Looks like the bumps are back in town. Nothing too crazy but hopefully I can find some good flips at the local shop here where prices are all over the place.

what happens if you trade for more then game is worth

found a place with 2 zombies for  16 each...      its what  25  not sure if worth doing it..

38      22  each       so  44 + 32     = 78 bucks for zelda and mario kart    so about 39 each   nah not worth it.

too bad couldnt get  50% for 1 game   would trade   paper jam + 15 for   zelda 

wonder if   RIME is a good game 

Lego Star Wars Xbox 360's value dropped to $11. Used to be $13.50. I still have 3 copies that I bought back in January when my local Walmart had a clearance. Sad, but I might cash out on one along with a Phantom Pain from Target this weekend. I need to see if it's been 30 days since I traded in the last copy. I think that I've traded in The Force Awakens at least 8 times this year.

Last guardian got a bump to 22.50.

Super Smash Bros Melee (GC) went from NA to 20.

Works out well as I got a free digital copy of LG so I can dump my physical copy and get to "return my SSBM that Amazon decided to reject for no reason

When you get that Gamestop stealth bump 

hghsirh.gif

But you're going away with your girlfriend for MDW and you're packing a bag full of games to trade in and will disappear at hours at a time to go to Gamestop during the holiday 

tumblr_mohveuGknJ1qajc4eo2_250.gif

she might kill me

Last guardian got a bump to 22.50.

Super Smash Bros Melee (GC) went from NA to 20.

Works out well as I got a free digital copy of LG so I can dump my physical copy and get to "return my SSBM that Amazon decided to reject for no reason
Actually the website had N/A for several retro games which the app had values for so check the app.

what happens if you trade for more then game is worth

found a place with 2 zombies for 16 each... its what 25 not sure if worth doing it..

38 22 each so 44 + 32 = 78 bucks for zelda and mario kart so about 39 each nah not worth it.

too bad couldnt get 50% for 1 game would trade paper jam + 15 for zelda

wonder if RIME is a good game
Please stop, your style of post is annoying and you are whining over free money.

Remember if you traded during last months stealth boost, make sure it's been more than 30 days since your last trades of the same game. This months boost started on 26 while last month started on 28.

I have 2 copies of PvZ for PS4 and xbone at home but I could have sworn I traded in 1-2. Debating using amazon credit to buy two more of each. Anyone know how to tell if I traded in two last month without me running into a trade ban?

Remember if you traded during last months stealth boost, make sure it's been more than 30 days since your last trades of the same game. This months boost started on 26 while last month started on 28.
you mean if you haven't done more than 4 of the same game right?

Quick question to make sure I understand the rolling 30 days. If I trade in games on Sunday May 28th, will my trades from April 28th be included towards the trade limit?

Sweeeet, just got 3 copies of NBA 2k17 and garden warfare 2 off amazon. Had some credit so no cash. That's a quick double up and I can rebuy it in amazon credit. Will be in tomorrow. Thanks for checking my account guys, had traded two copies of PS4 garden warfare so my limit should be fine on xbone copies. 15 bucks on amazon for those of you with prime.

Lego Star Wars Force Awakens deluxe edition is $28.99. Trading in the base game with 50% bonus and $5 coupon gets you $31.25. Plus, you can keep all the freebies in the box.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I just bought Mario Party 9 for $15 at HPB and just saw the base credit was bumped to $35 at GS. Well, one day I'll get to play those mini games lol

I just bought Mario Party 9 for $15 at HPB and just saw the base credit was bumped to $35 at GS. Well, one day I'll get to play those mini games lol
Yea, I know the feeling.

Every time I bought GOTY Shadow of Mordor it had a bump and a bonus. I've bought tons of copies of that game and have yet to ever even put the disc into my PS4. One day I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back