GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="pittsnoggle" post="11855245" timestamp="1403219325"]its every thursday im glad i got free dlc and a game for 13 cents[/quote]

Every Thursday? $5 xbox live? Or a different deal every Thursday?

Man... Seriously... Some people really taking advantage of others..
You're kidding right? People who got $50-$100 worth of free xbox credit can't trade $30 of it for the $20 worth of psn that I bought with real money? Give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're kidding right? People who got $50-$100 worth of free xbox credit can't trade $30 of it for the $20 worth of psn that I bought with real money? Give me a break.
It's not that they can't...it's that they won't. Chances are they'll use that $30 of credit. Unless someone's really hard up on some PSN credit or just don't have an xbox, they're not gonna trade you.

It's not that they can't...it's that they won't. Chances are they'll use that $30 of credit. Unless someone's really hard up on some PSN credit or just don't have an xbox, they're not gonna trade you.
I had it traded within 5 minutes of that post with numerous messages after with people wanting to take me up on it.

I manage to snag 50 bucks. Thanks to friends and family. Now waiting for a summer sale or I might just end up buying some season passes. Im on the fence on buying xb1 games if they are going to be on the games with gold.

Nice, easy 15$ for my 3 FB accounts :) (Correction 4 accounts, this is like printing free money and I will be getting a game... What to get)

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 1, not worth risking a ban for multiple. Although I could get them and wait to see what happens to others before redeeming....

you have to use incognito or a second browser if you are using another FB. i have a personal FB and private FB and i had to use two different browsers. 

So gamestop already paid microsoft for all these codes? What's the angle for GS here? Are we supposed to forget their trade values and be motivated to buy stuff from them bc of this show of goodwill?

Is it good will or just complete stupidity given how last week it happened as well? Maybe they are doing social research study on greed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back