GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
bUunNcM.jpg

And now I think about it fuck microsoft for making games I paid for a few months ago free to everyone else. I just bought Sixty Second Shooter Prime and the universe is almost back in sync.

MS also just bought me Worms Battlefield. Thank you GS and MS. Yin has now met Yang. I will now cry in a corner because I've blown all my free money on virtual goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you cry when you show up to a party and all the alcohol is gone, and then proceed to run around telling people what scumbags they are for drinking what was available to them to drink. Or do you plan to show up earlier at the next party ?
lol you get a like for that one sir

I want to get dragon age dlc lol hopefully I can get in on this next time. I'm too scared to try and exploit this. Not willing to risk my account on xbox lol. It's over 7 years old and have many many many games ties to it ^.^ congrats to all the nerds who sat there spamming fake accounts tho I wish I had the patience but I don't

I want to get dragon age dlc lol hopefully I can get in on this next time. I'm too scared to try and exploit this. Not willing to risk my account on xbox lol. It's over 7 years old and have many many many games ties to it ^.^ congrats to all the nerds who sat there spamming fake accounts tho I wish I had the patience but I don't
I don't think it's a MS sponsored promotion. Better chance of getting banned from GS's facebook than on Xbox to be quite honest.

It doesn't. it just served as a prime example of some things that had been discussed lately. If this is "normal" to you, maybe you're the one not paying attention.
Lately? This site is always talking about how to exploit some trade in offer/glitch/contest to it's fullest. It's come to the point where even getting free games isn't as exciting as it used to be.

Shit, I'm literally in the process of redeeming free Amazon gift cards right now because of this site.

This is CAG, that's how we roll.

Capitalism at its finest.

Quit complaining.
^This. I'd like to add Microsoft should put a cap on this. One code per person/Xbox main account. Surely by now Microsoft representatives would know people would abuse any free handouts if given the chance.

Wasn't so much surprised to see people jumping at multiple codes, but rather people then posting the "success" messages showing how much they had in their accounts.  There comes a point when it becomes time to start giving back a bit...and that doesn't included playing .01 for a Humble Bundle!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize CAG had so many scumbags. All I wanted was just one code. Just one. But thanks to some of the people in here who are disgustingly greedy...they made sure that wouldn't happen.
I don't even have an XBox, but when I thought to myself, "YostOverNothing is going to want one of these codes". I decided to max out and make sure he couldn't get one.

Sorry to anyone else that wasn't able to score a code. It certainly wasn't personal (unless you're YostOverNothing, then it was definitely personal).

It is really easy to abuse it though either from friends or just having multiple accounts

but like if you have the chance to get over 50 bucks in MS Points easily would most of you guys do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back