Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

Damn you all! I bit the bullet and did this. If it sucks who cares? It's just 12.75. Shoot that's equal to one and a half game rentals at my Blockbuster.LOL Have my fingers crossed. Hope I get these games in decent time

Damn! I just signed up for the 3 out literally minutes after seeing this. Luckily it was just a trial so I have 10 days to see how the service works but is there any way to add the coupon to my account by the time I'm billed for the first time? Or would I have to cancel my account then make a new account with a new email/credit card?

I have 5 old games in my queau, all say they are in stock as they are old games (and the variety of games to rent while on trial is VERY limited.

Just signed up last sunday, and added a dozen wii games to my list (wii games are the only thing I want from them).
But today only one game shipped. I really should do the free trial before I paid...

[quote name='minmao']Just signed up last sunday, and added a dozen wii games to my list (wii games are the only thing I want from them).
But today only one game shipped. I really should do the free trial before I paid...[/quote] I know i see it as this i probably only play 3 games a month cuz of the shitty shipping so i just see it as 3 games a month for ONLY 12 bucks so yeh.

I live in Tacoma, WA and I notice that one of the distribution centers is Seattle. I just signed up for a trial (2 weeks) and I got Warioware, Elebits, and Call of Duty 3 queued. Hopefully they arrive soon!

I live in San Diego and I signed up last Wednesday. I added Bionicle heroes, Warioware and FEAR to my queue and Bioncle arrived yesterday and FEAR arrived today. They now have Warioware in stock so they sent that out today. That's about Gamefly speed on shipping. Now I'll just have to see how their turn around time is when I send these suckas back to get another few games. So far so good!

at a 3rd of the price of gamefly I am definetly going to do this at this price its definetly worth it, even if its not quite as good. and I like having the option of getting movies as well if there arn't any games I want.

I signed up last week with the 2-out-plan. I'm only interested in Wii games, and got a notice that my first pick (Super Swing Golf) shipped out the very next day. Then got a notice the day after that for Excite Truck. The funny thing is, I got Excite Truck on Saturday (3 days after joining), and am still waiting on Super Swing Golf.

I am thrilled with this service so far though, solely for the sake of trying out all the Wii games I wanted to. For the price of one blockbuster rental, I'll be satisfied if I only get to rent four this month.

I also have to say that Excite Truck rocks. I'm not usually a fan of racing games unless they have Mario Kart in the title or the vehicles all have weapons, and I wasn't even planning on trying this game out, but I'm very impressed. After you get used to the controls, this game really delivers. I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.

Super Swing Golf really blows. Don't even open it just send it right back to them. 9 360/Wii games in my queue for 2 weeks and 4 open spots and nothing has shipped. Add to that the fact that most the new release HD DVDs are "On Order" and even the latest DVDs show as "On Order" and this service continues to piss me off. Excite Truck is really good, had to rent that one through blockbuster since it is one of the 9 games that GnF refuses to ship me.

Vegas, which shipped on the 19th, just arrived.

Took three shipping days, not including Sunday. I can live with that.

As with any rental service through the mail, prior to cancelling I would clear my queue and return all games and wait to cancel until all the games show up as received. Gamefly tried to get me to rejoin by saying "Hey we did not receive your game and will need to charge you the full amount for the game unless you extend your membership." I would not put these kinds of tatcis past GnF.

24gnftogether6sl.jpg

22gnf5jp.jpg

1comparison3le.jpg

I find it interesting that Gameznflix prints the title of the item on the front of their envelope. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on whether "Rear Entrance Raiders 6" is in your queue.

Also, there's no descriptor at all on the Gameznflix sleeve, and the back is completely blank.

The envelope is easy to open, though you do have to tear a piece of glued paper, which is slightly nerve-wracking when you only have one return sleeve.

Also, the instructions on the Netflix sleeves about lost sleeves and such are very helpful and thoughtful. It just shows you how Netflix goes that extra mile for their customers.

Like I've said before, I would not cancel my Netflix membership if I were you.

P.S. Both of these items came in the mail today, the difference is the Gameznflix item shipped on the 19th, but the Netflix item came to replace a DVD I put in my mailbox on the 20th.

Also it doesn't look like the Chicago shipping center they said would be open by the end of 2006 is there yet, because I'm shipping all the way to Kentucky (whereas Netflix has a shipping center right in my town).

I'm tempted to take the plunge for one out at a time. My only question is can you sign up with your billing address, but have it shipped to another? I can't seem to find anything about that on the site. I only ask because I plan on movie in a month or so and I don't trust the mail here at my apartment

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm tempted to take the plunge for one out at a time. My only question is can you sign up with your billing address, but have it shipped to another? I can't seem to find anything about that on the site. I only ask because I plan on movie in a month or so and I don't trust the mail here at my apartment[/quote]
When I signed up, it looked like you could, but I'm not 100% sure if they would honor it. Pretty sure they would though, but some companies are sketchy on that. Look through the FAQ's on their site and see if anything pops up.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm tempted to take the plunge for one out at a time. My only question is can you sign up with your billing address, but have it shipped to another? I can't seem to find anything about that on the site. I only ask because I plan on movie in a month or so and I don't trust the mail here at my apartment[/quote]

Yes, you can.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']When I signed up, it looked like you could, but I'm not 100% sure if they would honor it. Pretty sure they would though, but some companies are sketchy on that. Look through the FAQ's on their site and see if anything pops up.[/quote]

Yeah, I looked thru the FAQ and saw nothing about it. It'd be nice if you could call them and ask, but they don't handle inbound calls. Eh, I think I'll just use my current address. Only reason I'd kind of weary is if they take too long to update their system when you have a change of address...

[quote name='SniperREX']Yes, you can.[/quote]

Sweet. Thanks! In that case, I'll use my parents address like I always do for anything I order online.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I find it interesting that Gameznflix prints the title of the item on the front of their envelope. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on whether "Rear Entrance Raiders 6" is in your queue.

[/quote]

It makes it easier for the game to disappear in transit when people know what's inside before opening it, A+ for thieves.

[quote name='iamthekiller']It makes it easier for the game to disappear in transit when people know what's inside before opening it, A+ for thieves.[/QUOTE]

Yeah when I got my first GnF game and saw the envelope I was like you have to be fucking with me. Who thought it was a good idea to tell people what is inside? GF is bad enough with bright orange envelopes but this is just on a whole new level.

[quote name='Gamehead']Yeah when I got my first GnF game and saw the envelope I was like you have to be fucking with me. Who thought it was a good idea to tell people what is inside? GF is bad enough with bright orange envelopes but this is just on a whole new level.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've always been nervouse about the Netflix envelopes being so red.

But when you're looking at a $60 game in there... it's best to keep the thing under wraps a bit.

[quote name='Gamehead']Yeah when I got my first GnF game and saw the envelope I was like you have to be fucking with me. Who thought it was a good idea to tell people what is inside? GF is bad enough with bright orange envelopes but this is just on a whole new level.[/quote]

I'm sure it is there to help them in their warehouses but yeh your right.

Also the envelopes are a whole lot of nothing. I was a bit shocked when they came to the door the first time having worked for a package delivery company. If you only knew what goes on behind the scenes to your poor boxes...

Today 1 out of 2 games shipped on the same day showed up. And the one that did was broken so I have to figure out what to do about it. :roll:

I signed up on Friday, added some games to my queue, then deleted a couple a half hour later. 3 games showed up yesterday and a 4th just arrived today. So my 3 at once plan has turned into 4 at once for this first batch apparently. I guess they shipped out game #1 (which I removed from my queue) before I changed it.

I signed up Thursday afternoon. 2 movies & 1 game shipped on Friday. Got 1 movie and the game Monday, and the 2nd movie today. The game was broken in 3 separate pieces when I got it. According to the website you just include a note and send it back to them. Hopefully they won't give me any grief over it. I was surprised as well that they just ship in envelopes with no protection, especially their games.

Hehe, I used to be a postal worker. It isn't just postal slang when we say we are "throwing" parcels. That is really how they get sorted.

While I find the printing on the outside of the envelope a bit annoying it does beat Netflix in actually getting them there. When I did work for the USPS we got probably about 100 Netflix daily in the smallish town I worked in. The mail sorting machines did not like Netflix envelopes. We often saw them shredded with loose discs in the mail and sometimes there was no way to tell which one they went to. Hopefully this place uses better quality envelopes.

[quote name='NamPaehc']I'm sure it is there to help them in their warehouses but yeh your right.

Also the envelopes are a whole lot of nothing. I was a bit shocked when they came to the door the first time having worked for a package delivery company. If you only knew what goes on behind the scenes to your poor boxes...

Today 1 out of 2 games shipped on the same day showed up. And the one that did was broken so I have to figure out what to do about it. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Ever seen Elf?

I think it is absolutely riddiculous that people are getting broken disks. I've been using Netflix for over a year, rented hundreds of movies, and not one DVD arrived broken.

Throwing a DVD will not make it crack in three places. I can barely stomp a DVD in half.

so i signed up..... except nwo evertime i try ot do anything, it asks me to login again.... so i never get anything accomplished...
anyone else having this problem?

I was a member of both Blockbuster and Netflix for about 2 months each and I forget which but one of them sent me 3 broken discs over that time. One was VERY cracked (I could feel the cracked edges moving when I picked it up), one was simply scratched up, and the last...was dented. Don't ask me how you can dent a DVD but there was a visible little dent in the thing! I've bent discs so far the edges were touching and had them flip back into shape with no noticeable damage so I don't know how people did those types of damage, but I have seen it firsthand.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Ever seen Elf?

I think it is absolutely riddiculous that people are getting broken disks. I've been using Netflix for over a year, rented hundreds of movies, and not one DVD arrived broken.

Throwing a DVD will not make it crack in three places. I can barely stomp a DVD in half.[/QUOTE]

I know this is a GNF discussion, but I'm happy to report that I dropped a Gamefly disc into the mail yesterday morning, and today wednesday morning I received an email stating that wario ware smooth moves has shipped due to fast return. I consistently receive games form them in 2-3 days, so turnaround time is very good - and I'm in NJ.

I've recently been placing these stickers on the gamefly envelopes:
scanme.gif

The post office your game passes through still needs an AFSM 100 sorting machine for the scan to work, but I think that these stickers have been helping with fastreturn lately. BTW, I got a 500-roll of these stickers on ebay for about $9 shipped.

Also note that gamefly no longer does the orange envelopes - they're now white.

Well, my Yessongs DVD shipped today. My two games, Star Trek Legacy and THP8 are on short wait. I added MvC2 to my que but its in high demand, so it'll probably be a while before I get it...

i signed up last thursday and got my games on tuesday this week, not too bad

i was able to get the 3 360 games i wanted

i work at blockbuster and a lot of people come in returning their movies from the mail with cracked and broken disks, so it does happen a lot.

Almost every 360 game says "short wait", but it really IS a short wait. I got my first 2 games 2 days after I signed up, and they both said short wait. Actually...the one that said available was in my #1 spot and I didn't get it.

speak of the devil my 3 games just shipped. Weird thing is though that 3 games shipped that werent my first 3? Doesn't it ship in order of the want?

[quote name='Maynard']speak of the devil my 3 games just shipped. Weird thing is though that 3 games shipped that werent my first 3? Doesn't it ship in order of the want?[/quote]

Well..sort of. It ships the highest game in your queue that is available. Pretty much all online rental services work like that.

Short wait can mean all kinds of things. The official word is that the game is currently not available, but should ship to you in the next 14 days. My experience up until October was that in fact short wait games ship generally in 2-3 days. However, over the past few months I would say that a short wait on a new release XBOX 360 or Wii game means more like 14 plus days. I have had 4 open queue spots and 9 games in queue (all XBOX 360 and Wii games released in Nov/Dec/Jan) for 13 days with no shipments. The only game that did ship was Battle for Middle Earth 2, which registered as a short wait and shipped the same day I put it in queue. In summary, XBOX 360 game released prior to November most likely will ship in 2/3 days max, but anything newer than that will take a very long time. I wish there was some priority given to subs who put games in queue prior to release. At least half of the 9 games in my queue have been there since a month or two before their release dates. I just cannot believe that in 13 days they have not received a copy of one of the games in my queue to send to me (I know I'm not the only person with these game sin queue, but damn send me something released in the past few months). I think they may have bought only 10 copies total of Trauma Center for the Wii.

[quote name='prayformojo']I think they may have bought only 10 copies total of Trauma Center for the Wii.[/quote]

Not to open a whole other can of worms here, but I think part of this can be attributed to the state of the videogame industry as a whole. Trauma Center wasn't really a massively marketed game. It seems to be one of those cult hits that is appreciated by a narrow audience (unlike your more generic shoot em up's and hack and slash's). I doubt GnF really does have as many copies of it as they do Zelda or Red Steel.

This is why I wish videogames were more like music. New albums don't really get praise or publicity until after they're released and have been reviewed. Videogames try to hook people before they come out, and then leave us stranded with a piece of junk that's never heard from again.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Also note that gamefly no longer does the orange envelopes - they're now white.[/QUOTE]
Really? Wow. They just changed that yesterday, then? Funny.

For anyone curious about GNF's PS1 selection, tread carefully. I was hoping with the majority of people focused on the newer consoles, the PS1 section would be mostly untouched. Turns out they just don't have many titles to begin with. In the past week, I've attempted to add about 230 games to my list to check availability, but over 200 of them came up "On Order", which for PS1 games I'd assume means 'no dice'...

Of the sixteen games that did made the queue, the fifth one listed shipped out two days after signing up (Twisted Metal 4), so I'm somewhat content for now. Just be warned that the great-looking list of supposedly rentable games is nowhere near an accurate portrayal of what they have...

[quote name='PyroGamer']Really? Wow. They just changed that yesterday, then? Funny.[/quote]
I think it's been a month.

So far so good with GnF. It's kinda hard to score animes though :bomb:.

[quote name='SniperREX']I think it's been a month.

So far so good with GnF. It's kinda hard to score animes though :bomb:.[/QUOTE]
Well I got one of the old orange ones three days ago.

[quote name='JJc14']For anyone curious about GNF's PS1 selection, tread carefully. I was hoping with the majority of people focused on the newer consoles, the PS1 section would be mostly untouched. Turns out they just don't have many titles to begin with. In the past week, I've attempted to add about 230 games to my list to check availability, but over 200 of them came up "On Order", which for PS1 games I'd assume means 'no dice'...

Of the sixteen games that did made the queue, the fifth one listed shipped out two days after signing up (Twisted Metal 4), so I'm somewhat content for now. Just be warned that the great-looking list of supposedly rentable games is nowhere near an accurate portrayal of what they have...[/quote]

I figured as much when I put Jet Moto 3 in my que...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Is it me or does the site run really slow?[/quote]

Yeah the sites slow on every web browser so its probably just because theres so many people using their service now.

Hmmm, not looking good. I was told that my 2 of my games shipped on Saturday. and one was shipped on Monday.

First 2 shipped, one of the arrived on Tuesday. Then the one shipped on Monday arrived on Wednesday. One from the first shipment is missing, Battlefield 1942:MC. I understand the way it is shipped it may have been missorted on the way, but can any one advise me what to do at this point? Just wait? Or contact GnF?

I had F.E.A.R. along with Saints Row and NCAA Football 2007 ship rather quick; NCAA Football didnt work though, constent dirty disc errors. Sent it back and got Stubbs the Zombie, which I have been less than impressed with. That has more to do with the game and nothing to do with gameznflix. Overall im pleased for now.

bread's done
Back