Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

The service is getting worse for me. I haven't got a game in 2 months and the last time they sent me something (2 weeks ago) it was the 16th and last item in my queue. They get 2 more weeks if I don't get anything by then I will be cancling.

This service is absolutely terrible. I signed up for the three out plan and only received one game in 28 days. My list was filled with other selections and they never became available. This service will take your money and you will likely get nothing but a headache in return.

[quote name='Jewelz23']damn, I remember hearing about gameznflix.com a while ago and they just fell off the map...now I see the negative reviews...ouch.[/quote]

Not here they haven't fallen off the map--this thread has been near the top for months.

2 of my last 3 discs have been broken on receipt, they did extend my subscription a week on the last one and they did send out a new one in both cases before they received the broken one back.

If you aren't getting anything from them, you need to add more crap/last gen/old stuff to your queue. 2 of my last 3 have been PS2 games (Okami and 24-The Game) neither of which should be the least bit popular at the moment.

Simply put, if you don't want old titles, you might as well cancel.

[quote name='turls']Not here they haven't fallen off the map--this thread has been near the top for months.

2 of my last 3 discs have been broken on receipt, they did extend my subscription a week on the last one and they did send out a new one in both cases before they received the broken one back.

If you aren't getting anything from them, you need to add more crap/last gen/old stuff to your queue. 2 of my last 3 have been PS2 games (Okami and 24-The Game) neither of which should be the least bit popular at the moment.

Simply put, if you don't want old titles, you might as well cancel.[/quote]No I have 20 items in my queue and have old games and movies and it doesn't matter.

These Included:
Fight Night Round 3 (360)
Cars (360)
Excite Truck
Bottle Rocket
and a few others I can't recall.

I understand I can't always get the newer games right away but some of mine should be no problem.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']No I have 20 items in my queue and have old games and movies and it doesn't matter.

These Included:
Fight Night Round 3 (360)
Cars (360)
Excite Truck
Bottle Rocket
and a few others I can't recall.

I understand I can't always get the newer games right away but some of mine should be no problem.[/QUOTE]

Yea. agreed. I have a queue of 30 including about 20 xbox 1 games and 10 wii games. Last time I got shipped a game was sept 13, and I have the 3 at a time plan. Luckily, I keep complaining and getting more time, but with no more games, seems it's about time to cancel.

Incident at Loch Ness - Widescreen 6/6/2007 6/14/2007
Little Miss Sunshine 6/6/2007 6/16/2007
Fuzion Frenzy 2 6/12/2007 6/21/2007
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 4 6/6/2007 6/25/2007
Open Season 6/14/2007 6/29/2007
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Bene... 6/22/2007 6/30/2007
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang 6/26/2007 7/4/2007
Cinema Paradiso - Contains Both the Extended and O... 6/30/2007 7/9/2007
Masters of Horror - Takashi Miike: Imprint 7/5/2007 7/13/2007
Pimp My Ride 7/2/2007 7/18/2007
Snakes on a Plane [Widescreen] 7/14/2007 7/22/2007
Great Yokai War 7/10/2007 7/22/2007
World Trade Center [Widescreen Version; Sensormati... 7/25/2007 7/27/2007
2001 Maniacs 7/23/2007 8/1/2007
Metal: A Headbanger's Journey 7/23/2007 8/1/2007
Major League Baseball 2K6 7/28/2007 8/5/2007
Idiocracy [Rental Ready] 8/2/2007 8/12/2007
NHL 2K6 8/2/2007 8/12/2007
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 8/6/2007 8/27/2007
Virtua Tennis 3 8/13/2007 9/6/2007
Amped 3 8/13/2007 9/6/2007
F.E.A.R. 8/28/2007 9/12/2007
X-Men: The Official Movie Game 9/7/2007 9/18/2007
Eragon 9/7/2007 9/18/2007
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure 9/13/2007 9/28/2007
Cabela's African Safari 9/19/2007 10/3/2007
Superman Returns: The Video Game 9/19/2007 10/4/2007

All games are 360. Plus I've got NBA Street Homecourt out, and they just shipped The Messengers and Sharkskin Peach-hip Girl (dvds). That's 30 items in 4 months.

I used to get really great service with GnF... I'd send off a game or dvd and get another one shipped to me 2 days later (thanks to a distro center in Kentucky).. but here lately my service has just SUCKED.. At this moment I only have one game out (SvR 07), and I'm waiting on two more to be shipped.. I have 20 titles in my queue, and 2 pre-orders... the titles are a mix of anime dvd's and 360 titles... I've got everything from the newest releases (Halo 3, Stranglehold) to 360 launch titles (Kameo)... and so far nothing... it's been going on about 2 weeks.. My last game that was shipped out, Oblivion, took about 10 days to ship.. I emailed customer support to complain and they apologized about the demand of some titles, and gave me an extra 15 days on this month's membership.. But what exactly is 15 days going to do for me, if I can't get anything shipped within that time? As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for"... it's more like a rent 1 or 2 out at a time plan, instead of 3.

[quote name='Ares']I used to get really great service with GnF... I'd send off a game or dvd and get another one shipped to me 2 days later (thanks to a distro center in Kentucky).. but here lately my service has just SUCKED.. At this moment I only have one game out (SvR 07), and I'm waiting on two more to be shipped.. I have 20 titles in my queue, and 2 pre-orders... the titles are a mix of anime dvd's and 360 titles... I've got everything from the newest releases (Halo 3, Stranglehold) to 360 launch titles (Kameo)... and so far nothing... it's been going on about 2 weeks.. My last game that was shipped out, Oblivion, took about 10 days to ship.. I emailed customer support to complain and they apologized about the demand of some titles, and gave me an extra 15 days on this month's membership.. But what exactly is 15 days going to do for me, if I can't get anything shipped within that time? As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for"... it's more like a rent 1 or 2 out at a time plan, instead of 3.[/quote] Are you renting anime movies or series? I've searched for about 10 anime series and only 2 had all the volumes available. The rest have 20% to 80% of the discs seemingly randomly scattered through series. What's the point of stocking only discs 1, 3, and 4 in a 5 disc series?

Gameznflix has virtually no TV series either. Want to watch The Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire, Futurama, Family Guy, Battlestar Galactica, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, The X-Files, The Office, South Park, Heroes, or Lost on DVD? Too bad. None of them are on Gameznflix.

The "you get what you pay for" excuse doesn't work for people like me who plan to rent mostly DVDs, because the standard price plans are the same as Netflix and Blockbuster Online. I'll probably switch to Netflix and occasionally activate a 1-out Gamefly+Brightspot.tv account whenever one of the Wii games I want to play is released.

wow I live in philly and I think there is a distro near me, anywho i really want to try this but with all the bad reviews i might have to pay alot for gamefly. Is there any other good rental services out there thats near me or good prices? I don't mind old xbox/xbox360 games because I just got my elite so im catching up.

I've tried this shit twice and both times have been very disappointed. As cheap as it is, it's not worth it if you get a max of 3 shitty games a month. Their selection is awful and the website is one of the worst designed/performing I've ever used

[quote name='I82Much']I've tried this shit twice and both times have been very disappointed. As cheap as it is, it's not worth it if you get a max of 3 shitty games a month. Their selection is awful and the website is one of the worst designed/performing I've ever used[/quote]

it actually is compared to anything local, I think blockbuster charges 6 or so dollars a game that you can only keep 5 days, theres nothing else local to me that does it. I tried Gamerang and gamefly, so far gamefly is better, but they're both pretty slow at shipping. especially since the closest place is only 2 states away or a 7 hour drive or so. My first order from gamerang took 9 days to finally get to me. I figured someone had stolen the games from my mailbox.

im pretty dissapointed with both services, new games, forget about it. glad that brightspot.tv thing at least lowers the cost on gamefly a bit.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']wow I live in philly and I think there is a distro near me, anywho i really want to try this but with all the bad reviews i might have to pay alot for gamefly. Is there any other good rental services out there thats near me or good prices? I don't mind old xbox/xbox360 games because I just got my elite so im catching up.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly opened up a new distribution center in Philly I believe. Check their site to be sure. I just signed on for a year prepaid through them and it's a good deal. Ebay has some buy one month, get one free coupons you can try. Sometimes shipping can be slow, but I'm in the midwest. They are continually upgrading the site and they take suggestions and get back to your emails. Overall very satisfied.

Plus I won a Wii from them last holiday. :bouncy:

all the cag guys are clogging up the gnf service...lol

honestly i like the cheap service but you get what you pay for....atleast they can get the games to my house...the last 4 games i had sent to me from gamefly never even arrived, i bitched at them and they never charged me for my last month of use...

im definitly sending an email to gnf, they need to get nmaybe more than 2-5 movies if they even buy that many, cuz its horrible that you cant get shit, i had a few games and sent them back only to be waiting for atleast 2-3 weeks and nothing

I just wish I hadn't put FEAR in my queue. That game sucked total balls, I returned it within the first hour of play.

Yeah, so now it took like a week for that to get to me and it's going to take another week to get back another one to me.

I just quit the service after nine months using it. It got to a breaking point where they wouldn't ship me anything on my queue even though I had at least five "available now" items and numerous high-availability items.

Overall, the Web site still sucks, you get what you pay for in terms of service and the selection of new titles is awful. I finally upgraded to Gamefly so I don't have to deal with GnF's terrible customer service anymore.

God speed, Gameznflix.

[quote name='LuisRM']Gamefly opened up a new distribution center in Philly I believe. Check their site to be sure. I just signed on for a year prepaid through them and it's a good deal. Ebay has some buy one month, get one free coupons you can try. Sometimes shipping can be slow, but I'm in the midwest. They are continually upgrading the site and they take suggestions and get back to your emails. Overall very satisfied.

Plus I won a Wii from them last holiday. :bouncy:[/quote]

Yea I just bit the bullet and went with gamefly I have a gaming lagoon account (sign up pls and help me with referrals ^_^ http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=98907) and i signed up there just so i can get the 12 points hehe. Oh and i checked they have one in pittsburgh which isnt that far from philly better than CA hehe

gameznflix.com is offering a two out plan for $10 a month if you put EMMYS in the place where it says "I have a coupon" during plan selection.

it's not worth it, they suck...

i have 18 things in my queue...they haven't shipped anything. this includes both new games, 3 month old games, and DVDs. horrible...

[quote name='juanmi08']it's not worth it, they suck...

i have 18 things in my queue...they haven't shipped anything. this includes both new games, 3 month old games, and DVDs. horrible...[/QUOTE]

I agree

I have to echo what the others write - I tried it for 6 months for a total turn-around of three games before I canceled out of frustration.

it used to be real good when it first started they shipped them out pretty fast but thenit went downhill after so many ppl signed up.

Gameznflix does suck to high heaven. I gave them one too many chances. Every customer service inquiry was responded by a canned answer. They don't care if they don't ship you anything in 3 months. They didn't even care when I quit their service. Stay away from gameznflix at ANY price!

I actually didn't have a problem at all with them, they sent out everything I had in my queue, and they always shipped them right when they got my other games back, which they somehow got back the day I sent them, which is technically impossible.. but oh well, lol.

Right now, I'm a Gamefly member, but Gamefly is way too expensive to keep, depsite it being a good service (the only problem I have is that even with a PA shipping facility now, they still take about three or more days to ship the games). I might re-join gameznflix for this price, since I never had a problem with them - and if anyone does have a problem with them, I don't understand why you would pay for membership for three months and get absolutely nothing.. that is kind of perposterious, so I think some people might be stretching the truth. ;)

I didn't have much trouble with them when I joined. On the 3-at-a-time plan I got 19 games rented (11 Wii) and 10 movies for a grand total of... $22.50. That is 29 pieces of media.

I got one month and one week for free by complaining about a couple of broken disks that I received.

78 cents per game/movie is a pretty sweet deal.

[quote name='teratomer']I have to echo what the others write - I tried it for 6 months for a total turn-around of three games before I canceled out of frustration.[/quote]

It took you 6 months to cancel? Did you try emailing them? calling them? Did you even have any items in your queue? Who waits 6 months with that kind of service?

Do NOT do this. I tried twice to give it a shot, and the service and organization it is just all horrible. They never send you anything, but if you want 3 year old 360 games, you MIGHT receive one from your queue list in a month.

Same here. I recently canceled. I had it for 3 at a time for $13 and always forgot about it since it's auto bill and finally last month I switched. It worked fine when I had older, crappy games on my queue but as soon as my list was full of new titles I was throwing away my money.

I'm trying the GF test run right now and hoping it goes better.

This is my first post. I have never felt so strongly about something to post. Gamesnflix is a joke. If you give them your money you are a fool. They are unreliable.

Alright it sounded like a great idea... In reality the site is really bad. The website feels broken and you never get any indemand games. Personally i never recieved old ones which also confused me. I would not be surprised if they bought one copy per game and rented it to everyone. For real.

I just cancelled my subscription today after they sent me #20 on my queue list. The top 19 consisted of titles no more than a year old, that's insane.

i have a 3 games out at a time plan, 38 games on my queue, but no game was shipped for 2 1/2 weeks now. i already sent them some nasty emails about their poor service a month ago and they gave me 1 month free service, but since then they only shipped two games - pimp my ride 360 and vampire rain. i sent them another email 2 weeks ago, and their reply was like this:

Question:
help. please send me something. i just returned my games a week ago. i have a 3 game plan, and right now i have no games to play. i would appreciate it if you look into this asap.

Solution:
Your titles are showing a short wait or are in high demand.� Please keep at least 15 titles in your queue to ensure faster service.� We will ship to you as soon as a title becomes available.� We are working to improve the reliability of our availability indicator.� It can be misleading.
Thank you, GameZnFlix Support

*please note that i have 38 games on my queue. and they were correct when they said that their availability indicator sucks. signing up with them will never be a deal. the frustration that you will encounter cannot justify the $10 that you will pay monthly. i've been a gnf member for a year now, but i don't think they care about customer retention anymore since having that massive influx of customers signing up.

i'm thinking of doing it for old Xbox 1 games like Advent Rising, Castlevania: CoD, The Suffering, Freedom Fighters, The Warriors and other games i missed for that console.

still a no go? they should have those games available.

otherwise, what is a good game rental service? with a decent price as well.

Glad I chose Gamefly over this when I decided to try online game renting about two weeks ago. Got RE: Umbrella Chronicles the day after it came out in stores, and have had no problem getting any of the games in my top 5 of the queue (so far Naruto 360 and skate) within 4 days after the queue status changes to shipped.

However, compared to the responses in this thread there aren't any worse online renting places than GamezNFlix...rent from that site at your own risk.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']i have a 3 games out at a time plan, 38 games on my queue, but no game was shipped for 2 1/2 weeks now. i already sent them some nasty emails about their poor service a month ago and they gave me 1 month free service, but since then they only shipped two games - pimp my ride 360 and vampire rain. i sent them another email 2 weeks ago, and their reply was like this:

Question:
help. please send me something. i just returned my games a week ago. i have a 3 game plan, and right now i have no games to play. i would appreciate it if you look into this asap.

Solution:
Your titles are showing a short wait or are in high demand.� Please keep at least 15 titles in your queue to ensure faster service.� We will ship to you as soon as a title becomes available.� We are working to improve the reliability of our availability indicator.� It can be misleading.
Thank you, GameZnFlix Support

*please note that i have 38 games on my queue. and they were correct when they said that their availability indicator sucks. signing up with them will never be a deal. the frustration that you will encounter cannot justify the $10 that you will pay monthly. i've been a gnf member for a year now, but i don't think they care about customer retention anymore since having that massive influx of customers signing up.[/quote]

They sent me the exact same email word for word.

Gameznflix is awful. That's really the only word to use for it. I wanted a good, cheaper alternative to both Netflix and Gamefly, and decided to give it a try. First, it's not a good sign when their website is pratically unusable. It's seriously that bad. Next, despite having 25+ things in my queue, they shipped nothing in 3+ weeks. Out of 17 movies on the list, only 2 of them were new releases. Some of the rest of them went back as far as 1995. Do yourself a favor and just stay away.

[quote name='Daemonocracy']i'm thinking of doing it for old Xbox 1 games like Advent Rising, Castlevania: CoD, The Suffering, Freedom Fighters, The Warriors and other games i missed for that console.

still a no go? they should have those games available.

otherwise, what is a good game rental service? with a decent price as well.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I used them for old xbox games for about 8 months. If you are ok dealing with some crappy selection and them picking randomly from the middle of your queue, it's amazing. I had a selection of 80 games in my queue, all xbox 1 games. When I cancelled, I only had 20 left and had recieved 60 games in 8 months. To top it off, I only paid for 4 of those months by complaining about lousy service. When I complained enough, they either prioritized me and shipped a game or extended my time. If you are willing to put up with a bit of frustration, its an amazing oppurtunity for the price.

bread's done
Back