Gaming tattoos

[quote name='guinaevere']GUYS

Back on topic, please. That cel-shaded zelda tattoo would be cool as art on the rear window of a car or sumpin.[/quote]

Or an awesome back tattoo. Wait... :D

[quote name='Kendal']Or an awesome back tattoo. Wait... :D[/quote]If you're determined to get a big honkin' tattoo, that one wasn't bad.

gaming tattoos are really fucking gay.
one of the guys from kotaku got some terrible tattoos from final fantasy or something. it looks like someone shit on his wrists.
save yourself and your family the embarrassment. if you want to ruin your body, may i suggest setting yourself on fire...

[quote name='guinaevere']If you're determined to get a big honkin' tattoo, that one wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

As art it is good. As a tattoo, it is good. As a video game tattoo, it doesn't represent one of the best Zeldas (obviously my opinion).

Maybe not the best, but I do love the art style of WW far above all the other Zelda title styles up till now. Ganondorf was absolutely brilliant.

I'd love a 7th gen WW-art style Zelda game.

If I got a Nintendo/Zelda tattoo, I would use the WW style for Link. Screw the realistic BS. Looks good, but I love the WW art style.

genuine ugg boots sale We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful information to paintings on. You have performed an impressive activity and our whole group will probably be grateful to you. hiesiainhasia TonoPrionvima Insupeles WispSpism leather ugg boots degeGroorry hiesiainhasia TonoPrionvima Insupeles Peninpuse uggs boots uk .

bread's done
Back