GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='KoA']Anyone have any Advertising tips?[/quote]

My old roommate used to do a lot of these types of sites and joined a lot of them from volition.com's forums. You could start a thread there telling about your site. You could probably a start a thread at slickdeals as long as there is no referral link (which of course you wouldn't need anyway).

[quote name='SpitFire158']Anyone know a good visa gift card site?[/quote]

I put my order in at GiftCards.com. I've order from them before. It takes about a week to arrive by USPS, but the card works fine.

[quote name='KoA']Yeah I See you getting HIGH up there.
You going for 75 or something?[/quote]
Yeah. I'm going to cash out for an Amazon gift certificate.

[quote name='Foolman']I've almost reached my point goal.

Thanks KoA and my referral, thrashed.[/quote]
I be thrashed. :cool:

How much of an Amazon GC are you looking to cash in for?

[quote name='KoA']Do they allow self advertising?
GPF Didn't.

I'll sign up at volition though.
Thanks[/quote]
I don't know about self-advertising but SD has huge threads on sites like ipodsweepstakes and yourfree360games so they seem to allow talk about sites like yours as long as referrals aren't discussed.

Volition has a get paid page in their forums and I don't know how it is now but in the past if you were a new member you had to wait to get your post approved.

[quote name='KoA']He's going 75.[/quote]
Wow. Is he the top earner so far? At least I get to keep my title of first to redeem for a prize.

Good job, Foolman

I just completed 48 offers in about the last hour. Unfortunately, only 34 have approved. Oh well, still up 20.40 points on the night and if those last 14 approve, I'll be up another 8.40.

Ohp, the approvals are starting in again...

Actually, I've been getting really good results, and do expect something near 100% for these particular offers. Though now it looks like that's all I'm getting. I'll have to try them again later. That should cover it for now though.

Started night @ 19 points
Ended night @ 41 points
Total time doing offers @ 43 minutes
Rate @ 30 points per hour

well my 30 dollar amazon got mail. :whistle2:(

now i am waiting over 24 hrs for a 20 dollar one. the site started good now there is 2 goofs in a row lol

Yeah yesterdays prizes got mailed by one of the prize processors.
From now on they will mail.
Sorry for that.

Got my $30 Amazon certificate by email today.

I like this site a lot more than GamingLagoon where it takes forever to approve and 3/4 of my offers get rejected. :applause:

[quote name='Foolman']I always completed them all the way through. The surveys are pretty short anyway.[/quote]

Hmmm, I may not be doing the right ones. Because the ones I'm doing a pretty long. Are you talking about the ones that are on the site "www3.myinsiderdeals.com"?

Haha, yeah. The last ten points were like torture.

Wicked: I don't think you have to, but I always did. I would test it with one of the .30 point offers(which are exactly the same).

Hmm I Just did one of them and I Did not qualify :/
Don't see anything speicifc in their TOS on how to qualify.

For the MID (0.30 or 0.60) offers, just use the gmail dot trick and complete the first two pages while saying yes to at least two sponsors on the second page. That brings in credit.

Does anyone know how to do the Tech Elite Survey for 4.00 points?

bread's done
Back