GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

Hey KoA, what's up with the verification process? I'm a little uneasy about that, my phone number won't be added to any lists or anything, neither mailing address, correct?

Nope. It's like GamingLagoon / CashLagoon verification if you have used it. Just more idiots using fake info and the sponsors getting stricter.

One time thing.

Usually less then 24 hours or less. Had no one contact support so I suppose no one called.
Will look into it now, I suppose something is wrong.

Will verify you in a sec and have your prize processed soon.
No need to do this again.

No problem, everything is fixed now.
Your prize was denied due to the reason listed, 4.95 charge for the GCs the website you chose charges.

[quote name='KoA']No problem, everything is fixed now.
Your prize was denied due to the reason listed, 4.95 charge for the GCs the website you chose charges.[/quote]

Ugh, 5 more points.

[quote name='KoA']Soybobi is the winner which I Think is IowaHoldem
I'll add the points in a sec.[/quote]Woah! I did win! Haha, I never even tried to get referrals specifically for the contest! Thanks, KoA and all of my referrals:
bdmix78 untouchable.mike Mikeinator vtgorilla justinb24 ferndogg03 UFGators35 neosmith21 iki velcro600 velcro1 homern4d themanoftheland8 machi0 indraa archie4208 redmarkarmy Grogknot q4inn Rogey ghostface420 darkslide180 tommy8412 jmaii zmajin [email protected]
Holy crap again! Last I had checked, I only knew about having bdmix78, untouchable.mike, Mikeinator, vtgorilla and justinb24! Haha, sweet day!

Indeed, it looks like I got another referral today! Haha. I ordered another $25 BB gift card from FPS last night and it was ordered today. Perfect, I'll have plenty of money for Brawl when it comes out next month!

[quote name='KoA']Yeah you really have a lot of 'em
25 for 1st
10 for 2nd.[/quote]What do you mean by this? That I have the most referrals at 28? Haha, that'd be sweet. Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to see that on my list there are a few multiple account users - though I can't say I've paid close enough attention to know if anyone is active on both accounts. That'd be pretty stupid if they were. I've cashed in just under 20 points from referrals! Maybe it's time to run that contest again!

If anyone is looking to earn $8 Paypal or an 800 point VC game, check out my freebie guide for details on a new FPS contest!

bread's done
Back