GBA Micro & Bundle for $59.97! Hurry, price mistake!!!

[quote name='verbatim']The silver with black faceplate is OOS, but the black with silver faceplate is still available.
[/QUOTE]

That's what I meant by only quoting that part of the OP. Sorry if that was confusing.

I am still able to place the black with silver faceplate in my cart - and it allows me to place 100 of them, so I'm not sure if this means there are still that many in stock or not.

Doh! I can't believe I just ordered two. But $30 over retail of one to get wo? I couldn't pass it up. (My order was $130. I had a $6.00 surcharge because I don't have a card. And I tried to get my brother's card number, but he is in a meeting and I didn't want to take the chance of $6.00 making miss out on this deal.)

[quote name='MorPhiend']You do realize that this is an online pricing error, no? And you do realize that retail alone is $100, no? Even with shipping, this thing with a bonus pak is less than $70, depending on your circumstances it can be lower. Go ahead and head over, you will not find this mistake B&M...:roll:[/QUOTE]

No shit, but like someone said earlier when Costco tries to get rid of items, they clearance them out for $XX.97, so its worth a shot. Plus its only a 2 mile drive...if that.

[quote name='jjz203']Woo, good thing I got the silver with black before it went OOS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was the cut-off point. I was able to put it in my cart, but then the number thatshowed up was 0 for $0:cry: . So I got two blacks instead. Great Christmas present, indeed.

Current number of black with silver faceplate:

[quote name='Costco.com']We're sorry, but there are only 348 items available for item #954033.
Your order quantity has been adjusted.
Please click the view cart button above to review your order.[/QUOTE]

Why would they try to get rid of a new product? Last month the GB line outsold both the PSP and the NDS. The GBM is selling very well at $100. I was just trying to let you know that you should grab this before it is out of stock or fixed.

And BTW, your vulgarity is not needed nor wanted.

[quote name='botticus']Good work, those who didn't buy anything. 5 hours of temptation, officially resisted. Thanks for the test, OP ;)[/QUOTE]

(It's shake 'n bake) and I helped!

[quote name='RandyTsai']I believe i read somewhere in the forums that nintendo was going to stop making micros. That could be the reason for the price[/QUOTE]

Arrrghh... Why do people continue to say this? That was said before it even launched. It is an expensive little piece of hardware. They are selling it as cheap as they can. They have made the technology as small as possible. It will not become cheaper to make in the next few years. Thus, this is a novelty item for those who must have everything. When the demand finally disappears in a year or two or three (whenever that happens), instead of marking the MSRP down, they will quit making it because they do not forsee being able to sell it any cheaper. But as I already stated, they are selling huge numbers of them. They are not stopping production.

(First DDR Mario, now GBM, what next? The DS???:roll: People! Hot items sell well! Shortages occur. DDR Mario is such an item. GBM is selling like crazy. This is simply an error. Don't say the DS is discontinued because of the Target ad mistake. Please, there has to be more hope for humanity than this level of stupidity...)

[quote name='botticus']Good work, those who didn't buy anything. 5 hours of temptation, officially resisted. Thanks for the test, OP ;)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't one of them... I succumbed to temptation... twice... simultaneously even!:cry:

Hey everyone, first time poster, just registered five minutes ago after my buddy saw the GB Micro deal at Costco. I was just about to buy that but it just went out of stock. *tear* =[ Either way, ownage find updownload.

I saw it this morning was tempted because of the size, it'd just fit so nice in my pocket right beside my mp3 player and be great on the bus. I held out and now after reading through the replies I was tempted to give in but you guys saved me, thanks for buying them all! :lol: I really didn't need to spend the extra money during the holidays...

[quote name='g0d_hand']Hey everyone, first time poster, just registered five minutes ago after my buddy saw the GB Micro deal at Costco. I was just about to buy that but it just went out of stock. *tear* =[ Either way, ownage find updownload.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you got bitch slapped by g0ds hand.......

:rofl:

[quote name='g0d_hand']Hey everyone, first time poster, just registered five minutes ago after my buddy saw the GB Micro deal at Costco. I was just about to buy that but it just went out of stock. *tear* =[ Either way, ownage find updownload.[/QUOTE]

Bah - same thing happened to me. Except that when the page was up it actually said it was $49.97 - $59.97 with a $10 off coupon! Then after I registered it said it was no longer available. They better not send me a bunch of junk email now that I've signed up. My family is currently on a vacation trip and I just happened to have a brief window of high-speed internet access and ALMOST got in on this. Thing is, I could really use the Micro now - my two boys are fighting constantly over the SP in the car :D. I was going to give them Micro to the little one for Christmas. Oh well...

If anyone didn't get one, and wants one, I am going to sell the one I got (silver w/black faceplate). It was an impulse purchase, and I actually called to cancel the order, but was told that it was too late to cancel it. Both of my sons already have DS's, and my older daughter has an SP, so there's no need for this. My eyes are too bad to be playing on the small screen.

My total cost is $66.76; this is the amount I'll sell it for (plus shipping and any PayPal fees). If anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll include a copy of the invoice w/the system as proof that I'm not making any money off this. Not sure when it'll get to me, but I'll be glad to hold it for someone IF they are 100% sure that they'll follow through and buy it.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']If anyone didn't get one, and wants one, I am going to sell the one I got (silver w/black faceplate). It was an impulse purchase, and I actually called to cancel the order, but was told that it was too late to cancel it. Both of my sons already have DS's, and my older daughter has an SP, so there's no need for this. My eyes are too bad to be playing on the small screen.

My total cost is $66.76; this is the amount I'll sell it for (plus shipping and any PayPal fees). If anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll include a copy of the invoice w/the system as proof that I'm not making any money off this. Not sure when it'll get to me, but I'll be glad to hold it for someone IF they are 100% sure that they'll follow through and buy it.[/QUOTE]

ill take it

Whew! It wasn't easy but I passed....

[quote name='MorPhiend']Arrrghh... Why do people continue to say this? That was said before it even launched. It is an expensive little piece of hardware. They are selling it as cheap as they can. They have made the technology as small as possible. It will not become cheaper to make in the next few years. Thus, this is a novelty item for those who must have everything. When the demand finally disappears in a year or two or three (whenever that happens), instead of marking the MSRP down, they will quit making it because they do not forsee being able to sell it any cheaper. But as I already stated, they are selling huge numbers of them. They are not stopping production.

(First DDR Mario, now GBM, what next? The DS???:roll: People! Hot items sell well! Shortages occur. DDR Mario is such an item. GBM is selling like crazy. This is simply an error. Don't say the DS is discontinued because of the Target ad mistake. Please, there has to be more hope for humanity than this level of stupidity...)[/QUOTE]

Damn you need to get a life instead of ranting and ranting about nothing. All i said was that i read somewhere on the forums that the micro was going to be discontinued. But who really f-ing cares if it is or not as long as the people who wanted them got them.

[quote name='MorPhiend']People! Hot items sell well! Shortages occur. DDR Mario is such an item. GBM is selling like crazy.[/QUOTE]He probably meant it'll be the last GBA iteration, but Nintendo's definitely milking all the way. November NPD sales of the GBA is 690,000 (approx).

It's unstoppable!

No way. Nintendo will find a way to sell it to us again. Like it will have a laser pointer in it. Or waterproof. Or some other damn gimmick that I'll attempt to resist before ultimately surrendering to my consumer whoredom.

I just ordered two silver ones with black faceplates. One for me, one to give away for Christmas. So it was still in stock for me during the past five minutes. Came out to $70 bucks each, better than the store. Wish I was a member though.

[quote name='addicted2games']Wow I just ordered 2 of them not even five minutes ago and now it says they are out of stock. Hopefully mine went through.[/QUOTE]

Must have found a few under a desk, or else a few of the previous orders were cancelled...

[quote name='RandyTsai']Damn you need to get a life instead of ranting and ranting about nothing. All i said was that i read somewhere on the forums that the micro was going to be discontinued. But who really f-ing cares if it is or not as long as the people who wanted them got them.[/QUOTE]

You misinterpreted my remark, and after re-reading it, I can see why. I was simply explaining to you why your thought is not what is happening. And yes, I was annoyed because it has been said before and I had just barely posted about how well it sold last month (and the GBA line all together even outsold the DS and PSP combined, I believe). It was just an explanation.

The paranthetical comment was just a general comment crying out for people to stop making these Nintendo product discontinuation rumors up (especially ones involving new and successful products). It's just really annoying. And I have heard people (I can't remember if it was here or elsewhere) say that the reason Target "discounted" the DS is that Nintendo is losing the battle to PSP and they are going to discontinue the DS soon. Sorry, but that is pure stupidity.

No harm was meant to you. But you do need to clean your mouth out with soap. I don't appreciate vulgarities. And it's pretty sad that that's all that some people can use these days.

[quote name='MorPhiend']You misinterpreted my remark, and after re-reading it, I can see why. I was simply explaining to you why your thought is not what is happening. And yes, I was annoyed because it has been said before and I had just barely posted about how well it sold last month (and the GBA line all together even outsold the DS and PSP combined, I believe). It was just an explanation.

The paranthetical comment was just a general comment crying out for people to stop making these Nintendo product discontinuation rumors up (especially ones involving new and successful products). It's just really annoying. And I have heard people (I can't remember if it was here or elsewhere) say that the reason Target "discounted" the DS is that Nintendo is losing the battle to PSP and they are going to discontinue the DS soon. Sorry, but that is pure stupidity.

No harm was meant to you. But you do need to clean your mouth out with soap. I don't appreciate vulgarities. And it's pretty sad that that's all that some people can use these days.[/QUOTE]

yah there is alot of haters out, but what can you do.
anyways no harm done. good day.

Just want to say, I own a Micro, and I love it! I had an SP a few years ago, but when I had it in my pocket, it looked like I had a some sort of cubic erection. The Micro is nice and tiny, yet you can see everything clearly. Only thing is I get hand cramps after extended play. Great item regardless.

It seem like on eBay, that a micro goes for $70-80. Is it really worth it? After fees and stuff you make a few dollars. Doesnt seem worth it.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']It seem like on eBay, that a micro goes for $70-80. Is it really worth it? After fees and stuff you make a few dollars. Doesnt seem worth it.[/QUOTE]

really depends on how desperate you are for cash. i mean if you are sucking dick on the corner for $10, then yeah making a quick $15 or $20 (not factoring in the savings of the complimentary kleenex) is worth it. For me such a slim profit margin isn't even worth my time.

Yeah, if you look at the first page you will see that I was one of the first to respond to this thread. I didnt want one. I dont care if you got 4 or 50.

[quote name='Hollywood']Oh darn, cry cause u couldnt get one. LMAO[/QUOTE]

Riiiight...

Anyway, about the job thing--you should consider it some time. You can make good money will being socially productive, unlike being a hoarder, where you make pathetic money and provide no appreciable social benefits.

[quote name='illennium']Riiiight...

Anyway, about the job thing--you should consider it some time. You can make good money will being socially productive, unlike being a hoarder, where you make pathetic money and provide no appreciable social benefits.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I got one, for myself. If you're gonna hoard, hoard one.

bread's done
Back