GBA Micro & Bundle for $59.97! Hurry, price mistake!!!

For me in NY it has $14.78 in S&H, $3 nonmember surcharge, $6.70 tax for a total of $74.45. A good deal but not worth getting, in my case. If you are looking for one its a great deal. But im not looking for one. If you live in a state w/o tax and your a member then its a awesome deal.

Thanks anyways OP.

$71.53 for me... I probably won't see it this low for quite some time but for some reason I just can't justify it. I already bought a GBA and then an SP which works fine... I just don't need a micro even though it looks really cool...

$66 and change for mine; I've wanted to play with one of these, but not for $100 plus tax. We'll see if Costco honors these orders, or if they cancel them once they realize the error.

Ordered one each of the Silver and Black Micros. I love my 20th anniv. edition but I am afraid to take it out. :(

Here's hoping this goes through! THANKS OP, this would DEAL of December for me! :D

$68.64 for mine... worth a shot! (i don't know why i did this, other than the price)

too bad they don't offer in-store pickup! haha

thanks op

[quote name='Demontooth']I bet it's not a price mistake.[/QUOTE]

I think it is. If you look at the sale page underneath the picture, it says $99.97 - $10 coupon = $89.97.

$71.53, now someone tell me why in the world I placed the order... :lol: Hmm... *scurries off to check ebay prices*

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I think it is. If you look at the sale page underneath the picture, it says $99.97 - $10 coupon = $89.97.[/QUOTE]
Yeh, ditto, was just about to say that they have it as a deal with the $10 off coupon to make it $89. Well prices on ebay are pretty good so far, averaging about $80 each.

I wonder if people would care if the price was just $69.99 with free shipping... it would probably sound like the deal of the year.

[quote name='javeryh']I wonder if people would care if the price was just $69.99 with free shipping... it would probably sound like the deal of the year.[/QUOTE]
Its lukewarm to me since I just got an SP and have no interest, but if you were at all thinking about getting a Micro, I doubt you'd ever find a better deal regardless of shipping.

I bet it's not a price mistake because IIRC these didn't sell particularly well. This would be a good way to get rid of them. But I could be wrong and probably am.

I bit. It's actually $49.97 since there is an instant rebate. My total came out to ~$68 after tax and shipping. Thanks again OP.

Typically, when a price ends in .97 at Costco it means they're clearing them out. This tends to be the rule in warehouses, but I'm not sure about online.

Hopefully I can exchange it for the 20th anniversary one post xmas returns ;)

Damn it. I have a Famicom SP and a Mario Kart DS and yet I shelled out $67 for a micro. Um thanks Op....I think...

This might not be a price mistake. I've noticed that the price in the description has changed now to reflect the $49.97 price after coupon. Earlier it was showing the $89.99 price after coupon.

[quote name='Troz1820']This might not be a price mistake. I've noticed that the price in the description has changed now to reflect the $49.97 price after coupon. Earlier it was showing the $89.99 price after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Cool, maybe it will work out. I notice that EBGames now has lowered the Micro's price to $89.99, as has Wal-Mart ($89.92, actually). Nintendo must have done a price drop. I suspect there will be more to come, as the Micro is severly overpriced, as nice as it is.

yeah, but this is still a good deal with the faceplates (or does that come with the any micro purchase?)

the way i see it, $40s off and free shipping.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']yeah, but this is still a good deal with the faceplates (or does that come with the any micro purchase?)

the way i see it, $40s off and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Faceplates are included with the Micro, but not the Starter Kit.

dang it.. so it seem like this is a temp price drop... i kinda hope they'd cancel my order...well... there's gotta be a way to explain this to my wife i guess :)

For what it's worth, I had a guy tell me they were only planning to sell the Micro through Christmas and then they weren't making anymore. Seems like it was a Gamestop guy. Not that their word is always gold, but it makes sense because the Micro is somewhat of a novelty anyway...not being able to play old GB games, not able to play DS games, it's not a "true" Gameboy Advance or a DS, it's somewhere in-between with its small size being the only reason I can see for buying one...

This is all in reference to the suggestion that they might just be clearing them out...

[quote name='drsuper23']Just got one. Now to see if I have the time to use it with my DS, PSP and Xbox 360 staring me in the face...
...Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
:lol: haha, and that is when you know you've been addicted to CAG. Much like myself and others here, you don't necessarily NEED one, you just couldn't pass on a great deal.

The only thing I ever play anymore is my DS. But I need one of these too!!! (Even though just yesterday none of my GBA games looked appealing... My DS should be arriving from NOA today though:bouncy: .) So, should I get the silver or black?

dam, I might have to go over to Costco in a bit. I live about 2 miles away from one. I would get the one off line, but shipping is like $14....rip off.

You do realize that this is an online pricing error, no? And you do realize that retail alone is $100, no? Even with shipping, this thing with a bonus pak is less than $70, depending on your circumstances it can be lower. Go ahead and head over, you will not find this mistake B&M...:roll:

[quote name='MorPhiend']Go ahead and head over, you will not find this mistake B&M...:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yea, but Prepster..if you do...pick me up a Silver and a Black one so I can cancel my order and you can send it to me for decent shipping costs. :)

bread's done
Back