GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='GBAstar']Thank you all for entering. I'll admit I've been quite lazy this month with bumping the thread and updating the entrants list. I should have time tomorrow or Thursday (in between stuffing my face and watching the Patriots spank the Jets).[/QUOTE]

Jets.. hahaha...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for entering!

Last day to enter for November's giveaway! See the OP for prizes! We will have four winners this month!

I have added a spoiler tag in post # 3 that has the current list of entrants up through post # 256. If you previously entered this month please check to see if I have included you---if not then just send me a PM with the post # in which you entered and I'll make sure to add you.

Anyone that enters after this post will be added in the next 1-2 days. The drawing will be held on either Sunday or Monday.

I will spend today and tomorrow thinking of prizes for December.

Stop...November contest is over! Finalized list of entrants is in post #3 (check to make sure you are included); the winners will be chosen Sunday evening.

Start...December contest begins! Prizes will be posted in the OP at some point this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh why not again, I'll keep trying until I win! :)

It would be awesome to win the 1st prize! I'd so would like another watch, maybe not blue. (I know I'm being greedy.) If I won the 3rd prize, I'd give the game to my brother who just got a 3DS XL.

bread's done
Back