gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone seen how the AC:R Theme/Avatars and the Battlefield 3 Avatars look?[/QUOTE]

Ditto .. havent seen anyone win the BF3 avatar look

whoo-hoo!! won 3 for 3. unbelievable!!

I gave one to a colleague who I play online with, so I still have one extra left. Green weapon skin trade anyone? =)

[quote name='Mospeada_21']...I think this will eventually be available for sale on LIVE since it's marked 'XBOX.' Probably the same ones Microsoft employees got.[/QUOTE]

-- dated Oct. 9, 2011

yup yup.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Here in Louisiana we don't have JITBs...if anyone happens to get a spare Gears 3 code and wants to donate I would be veeery grateful. I'll donate you $1 on paypal if you'd like, lol, I'm just not paying $4 of MSP for just one skin.[/QUOTE]

The drink costs $2 and change, no thanks. Then minus paypal fees that $1 goes to like .60 cents.. what a joke :applause:

Yay finally won on my second try but I bought four cups and gave two to my bro. I gave my code to my bro though. Not sure when I'll eat there again, I just had an ultimate cheese burger and I couldn't get my boner hard enough to stick the wifey earlier, I know it's because of the junk food.

[quote name='SARGEHALO666']I have a Duke Nukem Forever DLC code to trade for a weapon pack. Anyone interested?

Proof: http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/6756428/img/Other-Pcitures/DNF-DLC-Code-Edited.jpg
[/QUOTE]

nope and you might wanna look at this mod post from earlier in the thread

[quote name='shrike4242']Stop using this thread as a trade list. We have a trading forum just for this reason. Go take trade / sell / buy posts to that thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SARGEHALO666']Will do.[/QUOTE]

hope you didn't take it like I was being an ass toward you, just pointing it out so you don't get into "trouble".

Went to GS and a got a jackinthebox code for 2 free tacos with the purchase of a large drink.

Go to jacksgotgame.com and enter the coupon code: 940.

Thought i would drop this since you buy a large drink in order to get the xbox skins, themes, avatar gear, etc..

Will trade my Robin code for Batman Arkham City on Tuesday if anyone's interested in trading for the liquid green skins. Send me a private message if interested. Thanks!

[quote name='superman37876']Will trade my Robin code for Batman Arkham City on Tuesday if anyone's interested in trading for the liquid green skins. Send me a private message if interested. Thanks![/QUOTE]

No trading in CaFS Section

I am 14/15 on getting green skins. I have been listing my codes on eBay, so it has paid for my GOW3 and Forza 4, and the football game I will be going to in two weeks, and some car parts I wanted.

I bet once Battlefield comes out, all the codes will start being just battlefield content.

Have some extra Weapon Skin packs and a couple of 40% trade-in coupons I'm willing to trade for other DLC; already have Assassin's theme. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neudog']Have some extra Weapon Skin packs and a couple of 40% trade-in coupons I'm willing to trade for other DLC; already have Assassin's theme. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

you pm box is full hit me up for a trade

[quote name='intoxicated662']I've won a couple and have no use for them. Silly jitb games[/QUOTE]

Heheh, a friend of mine has been -really- bugging me for a code, but I live in Canada and can't get them from JITB.

I already have the skins because I picked one up online, but if you are giving the few you have away I hope I can grab one. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not giving them away free, sorry. I paid for the cup (drink) but a donation would be nice. Not looking to make a profit off this or anything and wanna share the wealth. By the way, skins do look cool and haven't seen many people with them online.

Has anyone tried mailing in the 3x5 card for a code? I don't live in a state where there are JITB, so I used my parents former address from a state that does have them and tried mailing in, (cause it says the code is then sent to you via email) but haven't gotten an email from them yet. I mailed the request in the first couple days of the promotion, so was wondering if anyone else had had luck with getting a code emailed from the mail in entry yet?

[quote name='JediKiller24']Has anyone tried mailing in the 3x5 card for a code? I don't live in a state where there are JITB, so I used my parents former address from a state that does have them and tried mailing in, (cause it says the code is then sent to you via email) but haven't gotten an email from them yet. I mailed the request in the first couple days of the promotion, so was wondering if anyone else had had luck with getting a code emailed from the mail in entry yet?[/QUOTE]

I mailed 2 cards in weeks ago and have not received any response back yet either.

[quote name='dmzauk']I mailed 2 cards in weeks ago and have not received any response back yet either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response! This gives me hope that it just takes awhile to process. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and wait.

If anyone was lucky enough to get a few and aren't feeling too greedy, I would extremely appreciate 1 code to actually use in the game! Thanks! :)

I am really confused, I went to Jack on sunday and there was no signs about any contest and the cups had nothing on them.I went on the site and it says CA is in the contest and it goes til 11/6, so I have no idea what happend.

why do you pay so much for it? will be available on marketplace for 320MSP. whatever...it might be rare but it looks not that good.

[quote name='JediKiller24']Has anyone tried mailing in the 3x5 card for a code? I don't live in a state where there are JITB, so I used my parents former address from a state that does have them and tried mailing in, (cause it says the code is then sent to you via email) but haven't gotten an email from them yet. I mailed the request in the first couple days of the promotion, so was wondering if anyone else had had luck with getting a code emailed from the mail in entry yet?[/QUOTE]

I did about six cards, and received a code for one. Not sure why I didn't get the other five but I did win the Green Skin with the code I did get.

Ya, I also sent one in. Used an address for one of the qualifying states. Never received a code. Even emailed customer support and never got a response.

I have 2 Gears 3 skins available now (and likely more by this weekend) for trade. DLC, In game content, Bing Reward microsoft points whatever. PM if interested

bread's done
Back