gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Wow... I'm sorry... I've went 8 for 10.
Different codes being an AC Premium Theme And for the 1st time, I entered one that gave me nothing at all but a "Sorry you didn't win but you been entered in a blah blah blah"... Before then, I only read about people getting those...

Good Luck my friend if you keep trying![/QUOTE]

8 outta 10? Nice :)

Ya I'll keep trying. I did win a coupon for 10% off a used game at GS sooo not a complete loss so far for me heh.

[quote name='LoveLost']I was thinking of doing that. Right now onw of my buds brothers is asking me for it. I may give it to him. But i'm trying to get my ex-girlfriend to go to JitB and get me more codes[/QUOTE]

They should just open up a Jack In the Box in North East Ohio.

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']8 outta 10? Nice :)

Ya I'll keep trying. I did win a coupon for 10% off a used game at GS sooo not a complete loss so far for me heh.[/QUOTE]

9 of 11 now
Yeh got a few of those coupons and some free food peels lol

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']They should just open up a Jack In the Box in North East Ohio.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it feel like every time there's a great promotion or some kind of awesome deal at an establishment that's not in every state we don't get it because no one has any locations here, and all we're stuck with is Subways and Targets?

[quote name='could have won']Doesn't it feel like every time there's a great promotion or some kind of awesome deal at an establishment that's not in every state we don't get it because no one has any locations here, and all we're stuck with is Subways and Targets?[/QUOTE]

Try being from another country mate. It fuckin' sucks!

I'm 2 for 2 now.

Pretty decent luck. Seems like the ebay demand has gone down, might end up making a friend real happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intoxicated662']3 for 3 on green liquid skins now, free chicken sandwich also. Gotta love free dlc content+free food :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

nice job.

Please do not PM me asking me to trade/sell you the gears 3 skins code(s). I am not here for that, I gave them to friends who were with me. I used mine up too. I will buy some large drinks and try to win you whatever I get (whether it's AC Premium themes, avatar items, gears 3 skins, etc.) if you'd like and I am willing to help but nothing is free.

There should be a list of people begging for codes so we can put them on the ignore list!

EDIT: I'm only 1 for 3 but I have one 2 small curly fries and a free churro.

1st try, must be beginner's luck or something, but I won the Gears 3 green liquid metal weapon skins that I wanted. If I find more, I'll post them for trade. I think this will eventually be available for sale on LIVE since it's marked 'XBOX.' Probably the same ones Microsoft employees got.

I'd like the Amazon and Wal-Mart Gears 3 Locust characters.

[quote name='Nyxeris']Argh I just want a code, I'm sick of these U.S. only promotions.[/QUOTE]its not us only mostly a west coast event.

The Jack-in-the-Box on Tully, in San Jose, CA has switched over to Battlefield 3 already.

The Jack-in-the-Box on Story, in San Jose, CA still has some Gears of War 3 for those interested.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']The Jack-in-the-Box on Tully, in San Jose, CA has switched over to Battlefield 3 already.

The Jack-in-the-Box on Story, in San Jose, CA still has some Gears of War 3 for those interested.[/QUOTE]

The picture on the cup doesn't matter. I've gotten Gears skins on all 3 (Gears, BF3, and Assassin's Creed) cups.

[quote name='yamayama']The picture on the cup doesn't matter. I've gotten Gears skins on all 3 (Gears, BF3, and Assassin's Creed) cups.[/QUOTE]

Same here. From reading here and other forums, the difference in the three is likely statistically insignificant.

toot toot

Congratulations! You are a Daily Prize Winner in the Jack's Got Game Promotion and have won a/an Battlefield 3 (Available 10/25) Xbox 360 game.

Your prize will be mailed the following shipping address:
xxxx
xxxx

Please allow 10-12 weeks for shipping.

I went yesterday and I got a GoW3 cup.

Sticker had 40% extra trade credit toward GoW3 (lol), BF3, or AC:R.

Entered the code online and won a Gears 3 5 skin pack.

Not bad, may come again this week.

still looking to trade my 2 extra green liquid metal skins for some gears 3 multiplayer skins, anything except dom and griffin

I'm 2 for 2. Got an extra set of liquid green metal weapon skins today. I'll put this up for trade to any CAGs here.

I'm mainly looking for the Savage Kantus - Amazon pre-order bonus. The Savage Grenadier Elite from Wal-Mart is fine, too. Please PM me. [code for code, hope that's okay.] =)

Please don't knock me, I don't have an active trade list.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']I'm 2 for 2. Got an extra set of liquid green metal weapon skins today. I'll put this up for trade to any CAGs here.

I'm mainly looking for the Savage Kantus - Amazon pre-order bonus. The Savage Grenadier Elite from Wal-Mart is fine, too. Please PM me. [code for code, hope that's okay.] =)

Please don't knock me, I don't have an active trade list.[/QUOTE]

Instead of knocking you, someone should just lock this thread.
The moderators have already asked for you guys to stop trading here. It takes 2 seconds to make a trade thread.

Sucks that I live in a state with no JITBs.

If any of you that got one of my 150 (yes, one hundred and fifty) free Dance Central codes (you know who you are) can spare a green skins code, I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey if any of you don't want the 40% trade in sticker I would greatly enjoy it. I'm gonna get AC:R and...well.....I only have $5 on it....and some games I don't want....

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Hey if any of you don't want the 40% trade in sticker I would greatly enjoy it. I'm gonna get AC:R and...well.....I only have $5 on it....and some games I don't want....[/QUOTE]

I have around 5 of these (if not more), if someone wants one I will snail mail it to you for free. Just send me a PM.

I also have some 25% trade-in credit on any game traded stickers

Seems the Green skins will be released on the marketplace on Jan 3rd for 320 MSP.

gears3.jpg

http://]http://twitter.com/#!/HammerOfWynn/status/123864358223757312
http://twitter.com/#!/HammerOfWynn/status/123864358223757312

http://twitter.com/#!/HammerOfWynn/status/123864615582048257

now that there not so rare i have a better Chane of getting one. all need is to find some one who give it to me

damn i was hoping to trade mine i ended up with 2 extra been trying to trade for some multiplayer skins but no luck so far

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So much for exclusivity.[/QUOTE]

Since they were originally Microsoft skins, that went right out the window as soon as this promotion began.

Here in Louisiana we don't have JITBs...if anyone happens to get a spare Gears 3 code and wants to donate I would be veeery grateful. I'll donate you $1 on paypal if you'd like, lol, I'm just not paying $4 of MSP for just one skin.

bread's done
Back