gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I still find it odd Epic based out of NC went with a west coast fast food chain for a promo.[/QUOTE]

As far as I'm aware this is a Microsoft promotion, not an Epic. I doubt Epic had much say in this one.. sadly.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']No, he said that managers were taking these codes off of their drinks in the stores. Obviously, this seems false, as some people have already said they got codes just this morning. I'll be going to my local restaurant this afternoon and hopefully get a code. Does anyone know if JITB has Wi-Fi?[/QUOTE]

That manager rumor has to be false... They're peelers. You have to peel the top off the cup to reveal the code and in the back of the top you peeled off you have a chance at winning food or something. I'm sure if they sold already peeled cups they'd hear something about it.

[quote name='DarkZion']I go to Jack in the Box relatively frequently, so I might be able to grab some extra codes to trade or giveaway. Already won one for myself and an extra.[/QUOTE]

can you give me one? I haven't a jack in the box in my state :(

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']That manager rumor has to be false... They're peelers. You have to peel the top off the cup to reveal the code and in the back of the top you peeled off you have a chance at winning food or something. I'm sure if they sold already peeled cups they'd hear something about it.[/QUOTE]

This is very true... I would say if you got a cup and the tabs are already pulled you got gamers working at that store.

finally acquired a free green skin. Thanks to all on here who considered dealing with me on code trades. Mission accomplished.:cold:

can OP change the title since apparently this promo has other dlc (stuff for AC:R etc).

anyone know how the codes from a GameStop receipt work? something about getting 2 free tacos with a drink purchase. I don't have a JitB near me so maybe someone get get tacos and send me the game codes?

wtf my post from about 20 min ago just disappeared :whistle2:s...

anyone know what the "coupon code" on a GameStop receipt is for? right after the barcode on the receipt (and ****) and before the part where it mentions the monthly survey:

FREE 2 tacos with purchase of
a large fountain drink or large
combo at Jack in the Box.
For PowerUp Rewards members only

Visit jacksgotgame.com for program
details. COUPON CODE: XXX
Expires 11/6/11. Offer valid at

etc. the code isn't 9/10 characters so it's not for the website. not sue what it is for.

I live in PA (nowhere near a Jack in the Box) and love Gears 3 and green is my favorite color, can I appeal to a fellow CAG to part with a spare? I hate begging and I rarely ever ask for anything and constantly give out free things to the community, but seriously Gears 3 is my favorite of the series and I REALLY would like one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer SDP']wtf my post from about 20 min ago just disappeared :whistle2:s...

anyone know what the "coupon code" on a GameStop receipt is for? right after the barcode on the receipt (and ****) and before the part where it mentions the monthly survey:

FREE 2 tacos with purchase of
a large fountain drink or large
combo at Jack in the Box.
For PowerUp Rewards members only​

Visit jacksgotgame.com for program
details. COUPON CODE: XXX
Expires 11/6/11. Offer valid at​

etc. the code isn't 9/10 characters so it's not for the website. not sue what it is for.​

[/QUOTE]
Its probably the code for the cashier to put in for your free tacos.

[quote name='COLDblood']This is very true... I would say if you got a cup and the tabs are already pulled you got gamers working at that store.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant that no more cups with codes would be sold. Either way, he's wrong.

Also, to those wondering, it doesn't seem matter whether you got a GoW3 or BF3 cup. Got codes from both.

Got a code today, 1 out of five drinks. Digusting. I thought I could stomach the Hi-C and/or Lemonade... and the lemonade is too bitter and the Hi-C is watered down kool-aid. It would be different if they had powerade or something non-carbonated that I could actually stomach other than water. confirms they still have codes, though.

Again, willing to send unused JITB codes for the cost (like 1.99+tax). No guarantees on actually winning one tho, but I can't even drink their crap.

WOW, really, my post got deleted? REALLY? How am I suppose to get one without letting people know I need one? I live in PENNSYLVANIA the closest one is in NORTH CAROLINA. How else am I suppose to get one, but the active thread in which it's being talked about? If anyone would like to kindly give one to a fellow CAG, sell or trade one for a reasonable price please let me know.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']WOW, really, my post got deleted? REALLY? How am I suppose to get one without letting people know I need one? I live in PENNSYLVANIA the closest one is in NORTH CAROLINA. How else am I suppose to get one, but the active thread in which it's being talked about? If anyone would like to kindly give one to a fellow CAG, sell or trade one for a reasonable price please let me know.[/QUOTE]

This is the contests and free stuff section, not the trading and begging section. If you want a code, go to the Xbox Marketplace trade thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']WOW, really, my post got deleted? REALLY? How am I suppose to get one without letting people know I need one? I live in PENNSYLVANIA the closest one is in NORTH CAROLINA. How else am I suppose to get one, but the active thread in which it's being talked about? If anyone would like to kindly give one to a fellow CAG, sell or trade one for a reasonable price please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Send in a request for a free code like others have done.

[quote name='dmzauk']Send in a request for a free code like others have done.[/QUOTE]

Thank you dmzauk. That's a great idea. Do I need to go to the official website for that or...?

I have no way to get a code seeing as how there are no JitB in PA. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChaosLaw']I think he meant that no more cups with codes would be sold. Either way, he's wrong.

Also, to those wondering, it doesn't seem matter whether you got a GoW3 or BF3 cup. Got codes from both.[/QUOTE]

Mine was from a BF3 cup. So no you don't need the gears of war 3 cup. Just wondering though what do they have for BF3?

Just note that if you live in a state that isn't a part of the promo (The states taking part are: AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, IL, LA, MO, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA), you can't send in a post card.

I keep seeing how people want a valid working game code free. Pay up people, nothing is free. I already said i'd do it for people but no one wants to pay.

By the way, I got the gears 3 green skin off an assassin's creed cup.

Stop using this thread as a trade list. We have a trading forum just for this reason. Go take trade / sell / buy posts to that thread.

I'll post in the trading forums as well but just in case anyone is interested, I do still have one green skin code up for trade for sure as well as a possible extra pending a current possible trade I have going. I'd really like multiplayer skins for gears but other offers will be entertained, PM me if interested.

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']I'll post in the trading forums as well but just in case anyone is interested, I do still have one green skin code up for trade for sure as well as a possible extra pending a current possible trade I have going. I'd really like multiplayer skins for gears but other offers will be entertained, PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking kidding me? READ THE POST ABOVE YOU!

On topic: I find it humourous that you have to send them a postcard, but they simply email you a code. BASTARDS!

The actual peelies have some weird promotions, picked up 5 unused cups/codes tonight for cags, roommate wanted food/drink too while I was out. Of the 6, 2 peelies had some quasi-humorous slogan about losing, 2 were an extra 40% trade-in to Gamestop towards the three promo games, 1 was an extra 10% off purchase, 1 was an extra 25% trade in on any game. Winning a skin, however, is VERY hit or miss. Maybe 1:5ish

Most of the peelies seem rather pointless, given they have equal or better promos available... but the 10% off purchase of one used game seems okay (unless you have the 20% off birthday month coupon).

I just picked up another three drinks and was able to get one code. :cool:

I really hate when it says "Sorry, you're not an instant winner" lol...

Just won the green skin code dlc. Don't own the game so no use for me, just wanted 4 tacos and thought I'd get a drink too. Pm me with offers, prefer psn and ps offers please.

[quote name='chingychink2005']Just won the green skin code dlc. Don't own the game so no use for me, just wanted 4 tacos and thought I'd get a drink too. Pm me with offers, prefer psn and ps offers please.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Well I'm 2 for 2 and all I wanted the large dring for was to get into Oktoberfest free today. Also went for food but got the large just for the free pass. Now what should I do with the code?

[quote name='sendme']Well I'm 2 for 2 and all I wanted the large dring for was to get into Oktoberfest free today. Also went for food but got the large just for the free pass. Now what should I do with the code?[/QUOTE]
Hook me up with it of course :bouncy:

I'm thinking unless someone offers another DLC code in trade I might pick someone from this thread that said they didn't get one and send it to them. Chances are it will be someone that does not have one close to them.

[quote name='sendme']I'm thinking unless someone offers another DLC code in trade I might pick someone from this thread that said they didn't get one and send it to them. Chances are it will be someone that does not have one close to them.[/QUOTE]

i would appreciate 1 no jib near me @ all. :cry:

[quote name='sendme']I'm thinking unless someone offers another DLC code in trade I might pick someone from this thread that said they didn't get one and send it to them. Chances are it will be someone that does not have one close to them.[/QUOTE]
There aren't any in NYC. There's no other way for me to get one :cry:

I will give it a week. If I can trade it for other Gears of War 3 DLC I will do that. If not then I will look to see all the people that can not get one and pick one to send it to. Only thing is they can not have posted after this post saying they do not have a Jack in the Box in their area.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']how much are the cups at jib ? and someone mentioned u can mail something in can someone explain that ?[/QUOTE]

Range from 1.99-2.19 each.

The mailing is for a free game piece, you email a postcard (hello early 90s) to them with your information and they will email you a game piece.

[quote name='sendme']I will give it a week. If I can trade it for other Gears of War 3 DLC I will do that. If not then I will look to see all the people that can not get one and pick one to send it to. Only thing is they can not have posted after this post saying they do not have a Jack in the Box in their area.[/QUOTE]

:Sigh: I do not have one anywhere near me since I live in PA, but two of my posts have been deleted.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']how much are the cups at jib ? and someone mentioned u can mail something in can someone explain that ?[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned that you can just send a postcard, but it was later said that if you don't live in a participating state then you CAN'T just send a postcard for a free entry. #-o

EPIC WHY would you pick non-nationwide chain to do a promotion for?! What about your North Eastern fans?! lol Yes, I am in fact mad bro.

[quote name='dyeknom']Range from 1.99-2.19 each.

The mailing is for a free game piece, you email a postcard (hello early 90s) to them with your information and they will email you a game piece.[/QUOTE]

really a post card lol what do we have to put name and email on it ?

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']

Someone mentioned that you can just send a postcard, but it was later said that if you don't live in a participating state then you CAN'T just send a postcard for a free entry. #-o

EPIC WHY would you pick non-nationwide chain to do a promotion for?! What about your North Eastern fans?! lol Yes, I am in fact mad bro.[/QUOTE]

wow really you have a link to where it shows participating states ?

bread's done
Back