gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

I will be hitting up jack in the crack tomorrow, if anybody wants cup(s) codes pm me offers and I'll sent you the cup code unused, just wanted to help. Not asking for much cept psn codes/offers.

Now, what do these code cups look like and say on them "Jack's got game"?? Or something?? (As I sit next to my blue "everything late night" JitB cup from yesterday)

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Now, what do these code cups look like and say on them "Jack's got game"?? Or something?? (As I sit next to my blue "everything late night" JitB cup from yesterday)[/QUOTE]

8c19b191fb.png

Damn if Jack in the Box would have gave me a gears of war 3 cup I might have kept it. Also I hope you used the code or the person you gave it to used it. I can tell what it says.

Damnit! Missed out on this. Anyone have a spare code for a NYer that doesn't have a Jack in the Bok around them?

Thanks for the visual COLDBlood, gives me better idea to what I'm cups I'm looking for.

One thing I admire about them being in the area is... some are 24 hours and they have anything off the menu anytime of day so you can get that huge drink at 8 AM without any "It's breakfast hours" hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the green skins as well since I don't have a JitB in my state, but I'm sure I could find something to trade.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Im gonna go there for lunch again. Ill update if I win anything.[/QUOTE]
best of luck to you and to however gets the skin. i am need of one by the way

Just got back from another run to my local "Jack in the box" and was told you can get free refills anytime with the GOW3 cups... not sure if all stores honor that, do but my 3 local Seattle stores do.

Alright, bought a total of 6 cups and 5 of which were Gears 3 Green Weapon Pack codes!!

[quote name='COLDblood']Just got back from another run to my local "Jack in the box" and was told you can get free refills anytime with the GOW3 cups... not sure if all stores honor that, do but my 3 local Seattle stores do.[/QUOTE]

I was told the same thing... and I replied "If I'm coming back soon, it wont be to get a refill but to buy more cups if needed lol" (Seeing how I was just hoping to get 1 green weapon pack I didnt think I'd end up with so many)

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Alright, bought a total of 6 cups and 5 of which were Gears 3 Green Weapon Pack codes!!

I was told the same thing... and I replied "If I'm coming back soon, it wont be to get a refill but to buy more cups if needed lol" (Seeing how I was just hoping to get 1 green weapon pack I didnt think I'd end up with so many)[/QUOTE]

Lucky you! If only this promotion was international...

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Alright, bought a total of 6 cups and 5 of which were Gears 3 Green Weapon Pack codes!!

I was told the same thing... and I replied "If I'm coming back soon, it wont be to get a refill but to buy more cups if needed lol" (Seeing how I was just hoping to get 1 green weapon pack I didnt think I'd end up with so many)[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM....willing to trade if you can part with a green skin code....thanks.

can you get me one code please?

For those of you getting extra codes for CAGs, I'd appreciate one. Be happy to provide some DLC in return. I have some Your Shape: Fitness Evolved DLC codes (New Year, New You...Platinum Boxing, and Bollywood) or the BF:BC2 online pass. Just PM me to let me know if you're interested.

I desperately want a green skin so if anyone have an extra to give, I will reward the person one of the following:

- 160 MS Points
- Sgt Johnson Character for Halo: Reach
- Robotron 2084 (Xbox Live Game)
- Uno (Xbox Live Game)
- Flashback Map Pack for Gears of War 2
- Halo: Reach Banshee Prop (Xbox Live Avatar)
- Griffin skin for Gears of War 3

PM me the code and let me know what item you want. In advance, thanks!

ok these $2.29 drinks are not cheap, but I got a gears 3 skin today. if anyone has anything 'gears' they would want to trade or anything else to offer for trade please PM me.

First I have to deal with not having any Sonics in Miami. Now MS picks a West Coast only chain to do a huge promotion for their biggest release of the year. AWESOME.

[quote name='garrett9418']Is there any other way to get Gears of War 3: Green Skin Weapon Pack other than this promotion?[/QUOTE]

i heard the facebook promotion might be coming back, i dont know for sure. also i have a griffin mp code if anyone is willing to trade for a green mp skin

Is it only the big cups that give you the chance to win a green skin?

I'm thinking I would have to make a 30 mile trip each way to the nearest Jack in the Box. If I get extras, I would be happy to share it.

My trade for with the following items have given no biters yet :(

- 160 MS Points
- Uno (Xbox Live Game)
- Griffin skin for Gears of War 3

[quote name='dragon114']i hate idiots like that. most of them probably came from facebook[/QUOTE]

The is the kind of kid who sits at home all day and just takes all the codes just to resell them. This will be the highlight of his life I guarantee you that

[quote name='gamingdroid']Is it only the big cups that give you the chance to win a green skin?

- 160 MS Points
- Sgt Johnson Character for Halo: Reach[/QUOTE]
does that mean you have a Sgt Johnson for Halo ODST's firefight mode? :unsure:

[quote name='dragon114']i hate idiots like that. most of them probably came from facebook[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, you can only get them from JITB. Don't see anything on the Gears FB page that mentions the skins.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']As far as I know, you can only get them from JITB. Don't see anything on the Gears FB page that mentions the skins.[/QUOTE]
jack in the box gave out some codes but got nurfed by ebay sellers

[quote name='garrett9418']Is there any other way to get Gears of War 3: Green Skin Weapon Pack other than this promotion?[/QUOTE]

currently no, gotta find someone to trade with now.

[quote name='COLDblood']Damn how many facebook accounts does that person have[/QUOTE]

you could glitch it and get multiple codes from the same account.. that guy just went all out.

If anyone is willing to trade, I don't have much, but I'll give you 2 outfit codes for Assassins Creed (3 I think) for a Green Skin Code. Thanks guys!

[quote name='gamingdroid']Is it only the big cups that give you the chance to win a green skin?

I'm thinking I would have to make a 30 mile trip each way to the nearest Jack in the Box. If I get extras, I would be happy to share it.

- 160 MS Points
- Uno (Xbox Live Game)
- Griffin skin for Gears of War 3[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you. I have an unused Griffin code.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']ok these $2.29 drinks are not cheap, but I got a gears 3 skin today. if anyone has anything 'gears' they would want to trade or anything else to offer for trade please PM me.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I paid $2.29 each for 5 of the cups and to my luck the lady gave me 6 blindly grabbing them from a stack... I didn't realize this till I got home. :lol:

If someone can spare just one Green Skin code, I'd be incredibly grateful! I live in MA so there's not a chance in hell I can get to one of these JITB, but if any of you eat here often then that would be awesome. Thanks guys! :D

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']I agree, I paid $2.29 each for 5 of the cups and to my luck the lady gave me 6 blindly grabbing them from a stack... I didn't realize this till I got home. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Show some love man show some LOVE!

bread's done
Back