gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

[quote name='the.reaper']i m sure the page is really flooded with people trying to get codes, so you might just have to try again at a later time..[/QUOTE]

wish I could but i already put in 2 codes. Also I have never seen a jack in the box in my life so it seems like I cant get a code.

I think the mass flood of people crashed the site I enter in my info and it takes me to there site saying this page can no longer be found. I will try late tonight since I will be up. Hoping it works. Then I can stop using my infected omen. :D

[quote name='Captain Urahara']After you click on the button and share it should have another pop-up with a big code on it. If nothing popped up then it didn't load correctly.[/QUOTE]

kinda figured there was a pop up. I had already tried in but nothing (made sure add block plus disabled). I just tried again in IE. this time I was able to click the banner to "share" and the form appeared but noting since there are problems

well till the abused giveaway

I tried this right when it was released and have been randomly trying all day, it will not work at all for me to even give me a code.

I don't even think I've ever seen a Jack in the Box restaurant, hopefully I'll be able to get one of these through the facebook side of the promotion.

nothing works, the facebook page sends you to a broken link now, and before that the link it sent you to didn't work past log in and entering the code.

why cant i get a free code 0.0 know my lil brother would love this got him gow 3 for his bday which is on the 5th XD just redirects me to home page for jackinthebox

[quote name='largon']why cant i get a free code 0.0 know my lil brother would love this got him gow 3 for his bday which is on the 5th XD just redirects me to home page for jackinthebox[/QUOTE]

it sounds like they either are having lots of problems keeping the site up... OR more likely that they already pulled the free codes from facebook, and expect you to go to jack in the box to get new codes.

[quote name='lain21us']I will pay $10 apiece for one of these, pm me![/QUOTE]

So you can turn around and sell them on eBay for 5 times the amount you payed for them.

very easily could of gone through 250k codes but w/e was worth a short thx for the reply guys i appreciate it would of been nice addition for him XD

[quote name='Trojann']If I go to Jack in the box you guys think I can still get a code? Or is this dead already??[/QUOTE]

i'm sure you ll be able to redeem one you actually buy from jack in the box but i think the facebook free codes part might be dead. i'll probably head over and buy a coke tomorrow and hope i win an extra set for trade or something.

okay guys for anyone REAL desperate there is another way to get a free code. you can mail them a request as it states on the bottom of the redeem page here is what it says..

HOW TO GET A FREE CODE:

Print your name and residential address, phone, date of birth and email on 3x5 card. Mail in an envelope with proper postage to:

Brandmovers, Inc.,
PO Box 94079,
Atlanta, GA, 30377.

Must be received by 3:00pm ET, November 6, 2011. Mail each request separately. No copies. Free Codes will be emailed. You must obtain codes via legitimate retail purchase or free request above. Codes may not be sold, bartered or transferred.

I'm throwing mine on ebay for $25.
If anybody wants it for that price before I do so in 10 minutes, let me know.

I have a jack in the box on the way home from work. I might stop there for lunch today. Sucks the facebook page is not working at this time.

[quote name='Gram']I'm throwing mine on ebay for $25.
If anybody wants it for that price before I do so in 10 minutes, let me know.[/QUOTE]

People like this should just be permanently IP banned. There are some like myself who actually play the game and have the intention of using the item, while others just want to profit. I see it in the 360 code trading often too and it's a shame Cag is going down the drain due to things like this.

Soooo.. is it broken or over already? I went through the facebook option and the last step gave me a 'this page no longer exists' message.. WTF?! this just started and its already over? Can you still get it in the store?

bread's done
Back