gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

Got the email today from sending in the 3x5 card. I sent in 3 seperate cards (each mailed seperately) only got the one code so far, but I won the skins with the one they emailed so I'm happy :D

[quote name='JediKiller24']Got the email today from sending in the 3x5 card. I sent in 3 seperate cards (each mailed seperately) only got the one code so far, but I won the skins with the one they emailed so I'm happy :D[/QUOTE]

What was the subject of the email and did it go to your spam folder? I am hoping mine will come soon now that you got yours. Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']What was the subject of the email and did it go to your spam folder? I am hoping mine will come soon now that you got yours. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Subject: Jack's Got Game Promotion

i have one green liquid skin remaining...if anyone wants to trade it for a savage grenadier elite, msg me...i have every other character through trades already...thx

Hey guys, I don't want to sound like a beggar, but if anyone happens to get a spare code, I'd greatly appreciate one! My brother really wants to get these and I've tried to get him one since the promotion, but since I live in the shitty state of MA, I'm unable to get one. I don't have anything to really trade for, but I'll play online with you if you want haha. Thanks!

[quote name='linkbear']I have a liquid green weapons skin. I would happily trade it for msp or any gears 3 characters.[/QUOTE]

How much msp you looking for?

Still have 2 Gears 3 skins available now (and likely more by this weekend) for trade. DLC, In game content, Bing Reward microsoft points whatever. PM if interested

please no 48 hr or 1 month gold offers. i have 4 gold accounts and no need for more live time currently

So I've been watching this contest play out with Jack In the Box since it started, knowing that there was little chance of me ever getting a code from them personally by buying a drink. The closest Jack in the Box turned out to be 560 miles away. So to my surprise while driving through the middle of Missouri last night on my way to Memphis, TN from South Dakota, I see a Jack in The Box sign from the interstate. I ended up passing the exit, and as I was turning around at the next exit I saw the other Jack in the Box. I go over there to get a few drinks as I wasn't alone in my truck and what do you know. Just my luck the girl tells me they aren't doing the promotion any more. So I leave there and go to the first one I saw. Same result. They tell me they aren't doing the promotion anymore and haven't gotten in the cups for a while. I call BS on the whole thing. You would think that if the promotion goes until the 6th then they would have everything until the 6th. False advertisement.
Just blowing off steam.

My JitB hasn't had the cups anymore for about a week and a half now... Having went and used up the free food coupons from the cups I managed to get during the promotion I'd check...

And done shouts to mikehaggar99 for the quick win(within 5 minutes). BTW the answer was "Starchaser The Legend of Orin"

*Giving away a code Liquid Green Skin. The first person to PM the name of the mid 80s animated movie that was 'the first ever animated feature made in 3-D' gets it.

*With the following rules- You must have been a member since May 2011. You must actually have Gears 3(I'll need your GT to check).

*And I want the full name of the movie(it's more than one word).

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked some friends in AZ to help me out but that hasn't been helpful. Consider this my official beg.

Can someone help a FL resident out?

I won the Battlefiled avatar suit today with one code. My wifes code spit up the you are an instant winner page but didnt give me anything as a prize. I emailed them ill let you know what they say I won. Would be sweet if it was a 360 lol.

I won 2 of the avatar suits (is that what they are?) as well as a bunch of LGM skin codes by mailing in my request as per the rules. Looks like they process in batches as I had one code delivered on Tues, two on Thurs, and seven more today. What does that BF3 suit look like anyway? I haven't found an image for it yet.

My JitB doesnt seem to be participating in the promotion... :(

Would be willing to trade a 1-month gold pass for a liquid green metal skin. Shoot me a PM if interested.

PM Sent

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']My JitB doesnt seem to be participating in the promotion... :(

Would be willing to trade a 1-month gold pass for a liquid green metal skin. Shoot me a PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

I have two spare codes, I eat at Jack in the box a lot and I don't currently own a 360, I would gladly trade for any playstation related offers.

I have one Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Metal skin pack to give away. First PM from a CAG who is active in the community and has been a member for over a year gets it. Lurkers need not apply :) I have another one I offered up in the XBL code drop thread, so this is a second chance for anyone that misses that opportunity.

My 2 Jitb stores are all out of the cups/codes. However, I have a green weapons skin I'm willing to trade, possibly for msp, gold time, avatar items, or other (no ps stuff, tho). Thx.

[quote name='mzbagel']I have one Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Metal skin pack to give away. First PM from a CAG who is active in the community and has been a member for over a year gets it. Lurkers need not apply :) I have another one I offered up in the XBL code drop thread, so this is a second chance for anyone that misses that opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Pm send! :D

[quote name='mzbagel']I have one Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Metal skin pack to give away. First PM from a CAG who is active in the community and has been a member for over a year gets it. Lurkers need not apply :) I have another one I offered up in the XBL code drop thread, so this is a second chance for anyone that misses that opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Sent.

Are they still doing this badly organised promotion? It's unfair that so many people have missed out, outside of the U.S.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I sent off for a free code but havent heard back :( if anyone can hook a cag up with a GLM id appreciate.[/QUOTE]

Have patience. I sent off for a code weeks and weeks ago and finally received them 2 days ago. Make sure you check your spam folder.

[quote name='dmzauk']Have patience. I sent off for a code weeks and weeks ago and finally received them 2 days ago. Make sure you check your spam folder.[/QUOTE]

Will do, the contest ends on the 6th is why I was curious if anyone knew if they were still giving free codes thanks!

[quote name='Nyxeris']Are they still doing this badly organised promotion? It's unfair that so many people have missed out, outside of the U.S.[/QUOTE]

Like people who will not be eating at Jack In The Box? To be fair, JITB paid a price to host this promotion to get people to eat JITB, so how is it unfair for them to not give out codes to peoples thousands of miles from their eateries?

I have a code for the Gears of War green skins. First PM from a member tenured more than a year gets it.

Edit: and please have gears I dont want someone reselling it.

I don't live near a Jack in the Box... it's really really lame that they didn't do something with a burgerking or mcdonalds or something where they are everywhere

[quote name='Triz']I have a code for the Gears of War green skins. First PM from a member tenured more than a year gets it.

Edit: and please have gears I dont want someone reselling it.[/QUOTE]
PM sent, I hope I was first. Also I do have gears, all three

If anyone has a spare code to give to an
unlucky guy like me, I sure would appreciate it! I don't have anything to offer, but I'll play Gears with you! Wish I lived near one or these damn places :(

[quote name='chingychink2005']I have two spare codes, I eat at Jack in the box a lot and I don't currently own a 360, I would gladly trade for any playstation related offers.[/QUOTE]

I have an exclusive Uncharted 3 home item from Subway if you want to trade. PM if interested!

Has anyone managed to get the Assassin's Creed avatar outfit? That's what I really want, but I just keep getting these stupid weapon skins. Sure, I make a decent profit selling them for about $4 each, but it'd still be nice to get the AC code.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Looking at eBay, it appears that the Battlefield 3 avatar outfits did make it into the prize pool.

I wish I had gotten one. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I managed to get one of the battlefield outfits to go with my 5 weapon skins

Just manage to get the Battlefield 3 avatar prize but no where close to my Xbox 360 .. now if I get a AC Revelation Avatar award that would be nice

[quote name='albertini']Anyone have a code?

Thanks ![/QUOTE]

NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

Thats bold in red at the top of the page.

I think a lot of people here need to remind themselves of what "begging" actually means. "Anyone have a code?" most definitely does not count as such.

bread's done
Back