gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

4:30 AM Pacific time and see a "Page no longer exists", so I guess I'll be buying large drinks at Jack's tomorrow and throughout the week to hopefully get at least one.

Edit: If I got more than one I'd put the others for trade... I have very little Gears 3 dlc on my game now and would like more dlc. So no Ebay selling from me. We'll see what happens...

[quote name='intoxicated662']People like this should just be permanently IP banned. There are some like myself who actually play the game and have the intention of using the item, while others just want to profit. I see it in the 360 code trading often too and it's a shame Cag is going down the drain due to things like this.[/QUOTE]

I had every intention of using the code, but the demand on ebay is ridiculous. It sold in minutes.
The real scum are the people who drained facebook of all the codes. These people are the ones who've already sold hundreds of dollars worth of these codes on ebay. I took one.

Another promotion exploited by the greedy. Would have really liked to have gotten a skin but the site is still down at 8:50 EST and there are no Jacks near me. ::sad face::

[quote name='intoxicated662']People like this should just be permanently IP banned. There are some like myself who actually play the game and have the intention of using the item, while others just want to profit. I see it in the 360 code trading often too and it's a shame Cag is going down the drain due to things like this.[/QUOTE]

How is it any different than him posting a code on here and saying he wants $25 for it? People do that all the time. I had multiple codes from MK that I traded around. It was because I knew some people and got more than one.

He got his code and he shall do as he pleases with it. And at least he's offering it on the board first.

[quote name='the.reaper']okay guys for anyone REAL desperate there is another way to get a free code. you can mail them a request as it states on the bottom of the redeem page here is what it says..[/QUOTE]

I was considering doing this, but the rules state that its only eligible within certain states. I can't even mail in for one lol.

They took the app off the FB page, which probably means it's gone. 250,000 codes cone in less then a day is mind-boggling. I hate to go search for it on ebay now, people screw people just to make 20 bucks. Hell even if you got 10, it's only 200 bucks (>>)

A post on the page:

"Ladies, Gentlemen, fellow gamers!! I just spoke to guest relations at jitb corporate, they recognized that the generator crashed because of how ppl abused it, they are working on a fix for it and it will be back up as soon as its fixed, i also pointed out the ebay scams and how ppl used multiple codes, lets hope this helps us the angry gamers who like myself feel cheated get our share. Thats all i could do. Hopefully i could help all and myself so we get those codes."

Obviously he could be lying, but I would hold off on ebay/trades just in case.

there's no jitb in Maine that I know of and now that the facebook contest is down there's no chance I'll be getting a liquid metal green skin unless I pay overinflated prices on e-bay or traders, screw that.

You won:
Assassin's Creed Revelations outfit
(got 2 codes... im guessing male/female)

damn no gears 3 skin. anyone get 2 gears skins and want to trade??????

please??

Just got an email that one of the skins I was bidding on got removed from eBay.. so it looks like they are taking them down as invalid listings.

I'm surprised I got one. Just got back from Jack in the Box and tried the code. I saw Battlefield on the drink and thought that the JitB here was doing it only for that game. Ended up getting the code for gears. I have it qued up to download now so I will be checking them out later today.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Just got an email that one of the skins I was bidding on got removed from eBay.. so it looks like they are taking them down as invalid listings.[/QUOTE]

yes they are going to be removing any ebay listings.
AND the facebook freecodes has officially been canceled because of abuse, now you can only get them by going to jack in the box.

[quote name='the.reaper']yes they are going to be removing any ebay listings.
AND the facebook freecodes has officially been canceled because of abuse, now you can only get them by going to jack in the box.[/QUOTE]

Im happy I traded for one. Only time I saw a jack in the box was on youtube and those commericals. Why would they show a jitb commerical if the closest one is 3 states away.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Im happy I traded for one. Only time I saw a jack in the box was on youtube and those commericals. Why would they show a jitb commerical if the closest one is 3 states away.[/QUOTE]

lol cause they are too lazy to check.

nice! awesome to see some ppl are getting them.... if anyone happens to get multiples and would like to spare one since i live like 5 or 6 states from one that would be awesome!

Blarg. I guess me buying all preorder skins individually, infected omen, Adam Fenix, season pass, and the complete launch skin pack still isn't enough. I don't have a Jack in the Box anywhere near me. Anyone win it twice and feel like being generous?

If anyone has an extra JIB code (or the actual Xbox code) I would gladly trade a Subway Uncharted MP code, Dr Pepper EA code or one of the various Xbox Live codes I have.

Crap. I live NJ, and the closest JITB is at least three states away. If anyone has a spare and is feeling generous, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. I do have MCR and Dr. Pepper caps if interested in a trade. I would have had Dance Central DLC codes, but I gave away 150 codes to my fellow CAG'ers this past weekend.

So it's dead? God dammit. :\

I don't want to have to resort to begging but if anybody is feeling generous with a Gears skin I won't say no. I also have some Live gold time to trade if that's your thing.

What is the Assassin's Creed prize? The avatar outfits?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clickpow']dumb promotion, I wonder how many drinks it will take to get a code[/QUOTE]

my brother bought 3 drinks and won 2 green skin codes.

Anyone feel like trading one of these green weapon skin codes for a Griffin skin? It's the only thing I have to offer unfortunately.

Hmm. I have codes for some Killzone 3, Infamous 2 and FFXIII (360) stuff if anyone wants to trade for a Green skin code.

[quote name='ElementBreaker']I looked up the closest JiTB from me...2 hour drive. Not sure if it's worth it or not :/[/QUOTE]

considering the gas money, i dont think is worth it

I know no one probably gives a sh**, but if ANY of you can snag me a code (just like everyone else on here) I sure would be grateful. I would immediately go to a JITB, but I live in MA, and there's not a chance in hell I can get to one. Thanks guys and kudos to everyone that snagged one!

Codes are gone. "We're sorry but we have run out of free Facebook codes due to popular demand. blah blah blah millions available from buying drinks blah blah blah."

i would love any extras that anyone has as well. I live in MA and there aren't any here.

I would also consider trading for something or paying for one. :/

[quote name='clickpow']dumb promotion, I wonder how many drinks it will take to get a code[/QUOTE]

I have bought 5 cups so far and 4 won

(before anyone asks, I already gave them away to CAG users)

bread's done
Back