Gears of War 3 beta code contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
I have several codes to give away.

For starters, check my wall to see if there are any unused codes.

Now for the contest. I will list several difficult questions. The first person (who qualifies) with a correct answer for any question gets that code. (limit one per person) There are 5 questions. I may post when a code is sent.
I will reveal what the answers are when all codes are gone.

1. How did I start "getting good (better)" at Gears of War 2 [MP]? (Hint: What did I do in-game to train for online mp)
2. What characters do I typically play as in Gears of War AND in Gears of War 2? (there may be three or four correct combinations)
3. How many MSP did I spend on DLC for the Gears of War series? (hint: 400 msp denomination)
4. One of the guys I played Gears of War 2 with happens to live near me. He has an accent so I was not surprised when I found out he came from (also based on where he lives). Where did he come from? (Hint: it is a popular vacationing spot in the Western Hemisphere . I believe it is a sovereign state and not a country.)
5. Name my favorite and most satisfying way to get a kill

Yes, I know these questions are difficult. Perhaps checking out past posts of mine may help :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. No offense OP but this is fucking retarded. If these were tough trivia questions, i'd be up for the challenge, but no one gives a flying fuck how many msp you spent on DLC for GOW. Give the code away to the first person to pm you or do some proper trivia if that's the route you'd prefer to go. Again, nothing against you, mate, this just seems a little nonsensical to me, that's all.

Here are some questions you should of asked OP:

Q: How did I obtain these codes?
A: I got them from Epic in an email around May 8th

Q: Why am I offering codes with only 3 days left in Beta?
A: I got them from Epic in an email around May 8th

It be one thing if you had the codes to offer in mid April, but there are too few days to have a pointless Q/A session for FREE codes. Appreciate you offering to the community, but a little overboard. Anyone who wants my last free code just be the first to BUMP my TL with "Gimme your free Gears Beta Code Biotch" and it is yours.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since no one answered in the last thread ill put it here as well.

I have 2 codes here. To keep the lurkers from getting them guess how many letters are in my first name for code 1 and last name for code 2. Good luck.

I knew the shit storm would come eventually

sent two people PMs.

will give codes away to people with decent Gears 2 strategies for any of the following maps:
Day One
Jacinto
River
Ruins

make sure to indicate if it is for Execution, Warzone, or Guardian (pick as leader or protecting) modes

[quote name='Metalsocks']Since no one answered in the last thread ill put it here as well.

I have 2 codes here. To keep the lurkers from getting them guess how many letters are in my first name for code 1 and last name for code 2. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

5 in the first name and 7 in the last

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I knew the shit storm would come eventually

sent two people PMs.

will give codes away to people with decent Gears 2 strategies for any of the following maps:
Day One
Jacinto
River
Ruins

make sure to indicate if it is for Execution, Warzone, or Guardian (pick as leader or protecting) modes[/QUOTE]

any mode, kill before being killed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back