Gears of War - General Discussion 2 - Re-release 6/24 w/Maps and Extras (No PC Stuff)

I believe they said that the Unreal engine that the game runs on on the 360 won't run the new content. It'd be more work and cost more money. They won't do that with Gears 2 around the corner.

[quote name='zewone']Hold down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']If they are at a reasonable distance = hold down.

If they run up right in your face/sidestep you = burst.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that should help me a lot actually.

[quote name='dastly75']Hey Cags, anyone want to get a CAG game going tonight?[/quote]

This, and do we have a CAGs of War gamertag list like we do fo CoD4/Halo3/etc?

Gears of War is worth every penny, I got serisouly on it and its very satisfying (I got 11,000+ Kills)

I can not wait for Gears of War 2

[quote name='PINKO']I like how Microsoft is not going to let this one drop to $30[/quote]

It can be found many place for $39.99, and maybe even $29.99 at a couple spots.

Anyway, this is definitely my most played game, so if anyone on here wants to do a ranked Gears night, we can set it up. I'm thinking as long as we choose an odd enough round number, we can have mostly CAGs still. Alternatively, we can do player matches with custom map rotation and and what not, but it won't be ranked.

I'm down for hosting either, though.

So there's a guy on Neogaf who is showing off Gears of War 2 through a video stream after posting pictures of him holding the disc proving it is real.

Here is the picture:

p10100132qz3.jpg

Now there's other pictures as well, but I wanted to pick this one because if you take a good look you'll notice something......

p10100132qz3zh3.jpg

Can't believe this was leaked over a month before release date.

Here's his live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/777643

bread's done
Back