Gears Of War: Judgment - Lost Relics DLC out now VIP - 6/25 for Non VIP

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Does the Special Offer link work for anyone else? I just get

We're sorry. We didn't find any matches for "Gears_Of_War_Bonus_Points_104940 " in All Categories[/QUOTE]

i was able to enter it into my cart.

[quote name='dennisb407']Same here, I'm calling BS on that Walmart deal now I'm stuck with 2 Tai codes that have no value lol[/QUOTE]
I still haven't found a single oberto with codes here. Hell, walmart doesn't even sell oberto here. No oberto. No empty spot in the rack where if sold out. Nothing. You could hook up a fellow cag:cool: Maybe I have a code to trade you want. Sls for horizon etc.

Also, I messaged brisk on facebook Thursday and never heard back. Oh well.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I still haven't found a single oberto with codes here. Hell, walmart doesn't even sell oberto here. No oberto. No empty spot in the rack where if sold out. Nothing. You could hook up a fellow cag:cool: Maybe I have a code to trade you want. Sls for horizon etc.

Also, I messaged brisk on facebook Thursday and never heard back. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Where are you located?

Oddly enough all the Obertos with Tai sticker are around the register, not the snack/chip aisle

[quote name='dennisb407']Same here, I'm calling BS on that Walmart deal now I'm stuck with 2 Tai codes that have no value lol[/QUOTE]

If you've still got a Jungle Tai code going spare after jdawgg76, I'll put my name into the mix. We don't even sell Obertos where I live.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Hahaha look out! that mauler is busting up your E-Hole!

Or maybe, the enemies serapede is spitting onto your E-Hole!

Which reminds me of this video. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bpYcNl3Og[/QUOTE]

Man that's just all messed up.. anyway.. anyone got a 48hr live code they want to give out.. I guess this give me a reason to get the 3mo xbox offering for the skin..

That Adam Sessler review seems like what everyone was expecting. Pretty disappointing to hear him be so blunt about it. I thought about what he said about the varying enemies with each play and I had never considered it until he said how it limited the distinction of chapters. There are just some parts in video games that are fun because of how many enemies you fight, or how tough they are, and I hadn't thought about how having a variable experience could definitely undermine that by not having that one chapter or act that just has the best battle, since it might be Tickers one time, Wretches another, with Boomers or Maulers in other times. It's not that the changing experience doesn't sound interesting, I had just never considered his criticism before, and definitely understand how that could really make a campaign dull overall.

And man I hate the way the characters had to talk so much in 3, and am disappointed to see it seems quite frequent in this game. That preorder video just got annoying with Marcus and company saying the same lines. Do they really need to have the character say that they're capturing an objective when the icon on the screen shows it and a sound likewise accompanies it. It just seems weird...

In the demo, is anyone else having the same experience as me, where the Locust win about 90-95% of the time? It seems inevitable, just a matter of how long it takes.

[quote name='DJP519']In the demo, is anyone else having the same experience as me, where the Locust win about 90-95% of the time? It seems inevitable, just a matter of how long it takes.[/QUOTE]
Like L4D

[quote name='knightsmith']Man that's just all messed up.. anyway.. anyone got a 48hr live code they want to give out.. I guess this give me a reason to get the 3mo xbox offering for the skin..[/QUOTE]

check the free section forum. Theres a thread with a link to renew XBL one month at a time for free. Worked for me just yesterday.

Gears of War: Judgment Event

This week’s special event in Gears of War: Judgment is Breechshot and Spot Grenade only in Domination. You will receive a ribbon if you participate in the event.

Be sure to try and find the Gears Reaper!

Epic developers will be using the Gears Reaper skin. If you kill them, you’ll get a special medal and weapon skin! Also, look for these gamertags – these players will be wearing the Reaper skin.

EpicGowJ
GearsReaper2
GearsReaper3
Raczilla
Fl4k

Click here for more information about the Gears Reaper! If you would like to nominate someone to be the Reaper, you can post in THIS thread or on Twitter using the hashtag #GearsReaper.

Earn a custom weapon skin this week!

Play between March 19th and March 28th on the special event playlist to receive the special Team Pulse weapon skin!

http://epicgames.com/community/2013/03/gears-of-war-judgment-first-week-event/

[quote name='The 7th Number']New video showing unlocks.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Can't decide whether I want to use Brisk, Paintball, or Hot Rod first. Some very cool armors in the VIP Pass too.

Does anyone know specifically where to find the codes for the Team Metal skins?

Does anyone know if the Team Metal weapon skins on the 3 month Gold subscription are for all countries or just a US exclusive? Any UK Judgment branded ones I've looked at online don't mention the weapon skins at all. I've actually seen one in store too and it didn't have any weapon markings on it either, just the extra month.

No idea about team metal skins.

One thing i noticed in the giant bomb video was they had an armor skin on the female onyx guard only. So i assume you can assign a different armor skin to every character, much like you could choose a different skin for different weapons in gears 3. Thats pretty cool, because i might want to use zombie skin for tai/dom, and another skin for another character. :D

So apparently the Bulletstorm characters lack actual lines, and instead just use other characters. Grayson uses Marcus' and Trishka uses Anya's. Odd that they use two pre-order characters lines (I know they're on the disc...it just seems strange).

[quote name='The Ebbtide']So apparently the Bulletstorm characters lack actual lines, and instead just use other characters. Grayson uses Marcus' and Trishka uses Anya's. Odd that they use two pre-order characters lines (I know they're on the disc...it just seems strange).[/QUOTE]

That's pretty lame. I can understand why they wouldn't bring in Steve Blum and Jennifer Hale for new VO sessions, but I figured they might just reuse clips from Bulletstorm.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']So apparently the Bulletstorm characters lack actual lines, and instead just use other characters. Grayson uses Marcus' and Trishka uses Anya's. Odd that they use two pre-order characters lines (I know they're on the disc...it just seems strange).[/QUOTE]

Now i really hope they arent public, and only PCF can use them. I almost got mad because Alex brand has the same voice actor as Valera, but she doesnt really sound the same.

[quote name='The 7th Number']No idea about team metal skins.

One thing i noticed in the giant bomb video was they had an armor skin on the female onyx guard only. So i assume you can assign a different armor skin to every character, much like you could choose a different skin for different weapons in gears 3. Thats pretty cool, because i might want to use zombie skin for tai/dom, and another skin for another character. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, from what i've seen all characters have their own respective armor, the "skin" is just a color overlay that goes on top. I'm cool with that.

----

Alex Brand does seem like the cooler looking Pre-Order character out of the bunch. I'll be getting Anya but probably will sell it on eBay.

I wish there was a tutorial video or strategy section in the game so developers can actually educate their lackluster playerbase. I'm so tired of being the only ticker while everyone else uses shirtless bro locust. This mode is fun and a nice change of pace, but it's going to be pubstomp city more than usual. I also find the balance goes out the window whenever there's 3 or more of a single character save for the rifle characters (Paduk/Rager). Also wish the crosshairs were actually usable since they blend into the background most of the time now.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Anyone who picked the game up at Best Buy know what the UPC is? Mainly is it the same as Game Stop?[/QUOTE]

Since the preorder codes are being distributed digitally, I'm 99% sure the UPC at Best Buy will be the same at Gamestop.

Played 3 matches of overrun demo. I think locust is more fun to play as. Cog seem boring, no one is really that great except baird. With Baird you can gnasher, set up turrets, and repair. So he seems super useful. Cole has a nade launcher and throws down ammo, and i cant do shit with the nade launcher yet. Sofia is okay, might have to try her more. Same with Paduk.

I got a hat trick in only my 2nd match as the rager. Its pretty easy getting headshots, and i suck at sniping. The only thing that bothers me is i have my sensitivity on 30 and it still feels slow when trying to aim. Unless thats just in overrun mode? Like the dead zone is too big, im trying to tap my analog to nudge over just a bit and it wont move.

Picked up my copy at BB and got an exclusive LE Gears print. Anyone know what this is or how "exclusive" it is?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Picked up my copy at BB and got an exclusive LE Gears print. Anyone know what this is or how "exclusive" it is?[/QUOTE]

Its listed on their website. But no idea how exclusive. Is it cool? Hour they have some left when I pick mine up after work.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']$50?! Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Yup. If I end up enjoying the MP, I'm going to be tempted. I still have some BF target points so its not that bad.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Picked up my copy at BB and got an exclusive LE Gears print. Anyone know what this is or how "exclusive" it is?[/QUOTE]

is that a poster?

did the Anya dlc print on your receipt and get emailed? and is the hammerburst a separate code?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup. If I end up enjoying the MP, I'm going to be tempted. I still have some BF target points so its not that bad.[/QUOTE]
I ended up buying a few skins for GOW3, but this time between the VIP Pass and the various promos I feel like I have everything I need.

If you buy the all weapons pack and all armor skins pack separately your total should be 3,600 MS points.

400 points cheaper than the whole bundle. lol.

Some type of "print" in a nice sleeve. My guess is 17" wide x 8.5 tall

I didn't open because I want to dump it. I'll see if I can find out online what it is.

The Anya and Hammerburst codes were emailed within 15 min of my in store pickup.

So I will have my Anya code and this print for trade sale.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Some type of "print" in a nice sleeve. My guess is 17" wide x 8.5 tall

I didn't open because I want to dump it. I'll see if I can find out online what it is.

The Anya and Hammerburst codes were emailed within 15 min of my in store pickup.

So I will have my Anya code and this print for trade sale.[/QUOTE]

So you ordered it today for instore pick up and still got the pre-order bonus ?

bread's done
Back