Not open for further replies.

Mr. Beef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
No Bitchass-ness. Haters get laughed at, like this:

Vega.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How cute, looks like a certain stupid decision was finally revoked by a higher power.

You've been fighting Giefs with Vega? You poor bastard, lol

Not a lot of Giefs, but enough to make me think reeeeeally hard before picking Vega.

___________ no longer has power...old news, but still cool.

lol i'm sadly happy to go to the old format ^_^ back to title redo's... change the OP # to the propper #

side note: +1 to me tonight for helping this chick out Ive been hitting on for a while. The night ended with business and some old fashioned sex talk.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']lol i'm sadly happy to go to the old format ^_^ back to title redo's... change the OP # to the propper #

side note: +1 to me tonight for helping this chick out Ive been hitting on for a while. The night ended with business and some old fashioned sex talk.[/QUOTE]1) I don't fuckin' remember the last number we did. :lol:
2) I was with you until you said "talk." Sounds like a bad night.

anyone watch the level up your game videos?

i actually learned alot after only watching 1 part and if it werent for mw2 id watch em and attempt to learn how to play t6 properly :lol:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']1) I don't fuckin' remember the last number we did. :lol:
2) I was with you until you said "talk." Sounds like a bad night.[/QUOTE]

1) Last thread was #48, so this should be #49

2) well, I try to respect the women I like before going down on em... so good night to me, but bad night for most lol

[quote name='Nelo Ice']anyone watch the level up your game videos?

i actually learned alot after only watching 1 part and if it werent for mw2 id watch em and attempt to learn how to play t6 properly :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have to finish them but it's basically refreshing me on a few things I slightly forgot.

I kind of wonder why it's every 500 posts instead of say 1000 posts? 500 posts seems to go by really fast.

[quote name='KingBroly']I kind of wonder why it's every 500 posts instead of say 1000 posts? 500 posts seems to go by really fast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 1000 would be better IMO.

[quote name='FroMann']Good to go. Anyone still rocking Tekken 6?[/QUOTE]

I'm still rockin T6... I play T6 and see everyone playing MW2... Still barely at the tip of the iceburg with T6 and I look to a good few years playing it.

[quote name='distgfx']Until the netcode improves, no. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Scenario mode that bitch. I finally figured out how to get 1.5 mil money + 7-8 items each time you play. easy as fuck.

then again, you'd become me and hate the emount of hours you spend in scenario vs actual game :bomb:

on that note....

I just wanna post this pic so I dont forget how fun Project Justice was...

872438-pjustice_kurow_super.png

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Scenario mode that bitch. I finally figured out how to get 1.5 mil money + 7-8 items each time you play. easy as fuck[/QUOTE]

How?
Ah fuck it. Back to MW2. Tekken released at a wrong time for me. SFIV released at a perfect time where no good games were coming out for a while.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']How?
[/QUOTE]

Have Equipped at least the following:

Item Boost
Fight Money Boost (pref above 300%)

From there play Yoshi stage. Breakable floor areas = slam opponents as quick as you can on the floor in order to kill all enemies.

Done.

and yes Project Justice needs/must come to XBLA/PSN and it's entirely doable... how do I know? MvC2 is a dreamcast port on XBLA/PSN... use same emulation and we have a winner.

[quote name='FroMann']Good to go. Anyone still rocking Tekken 6?[/QUOTE]
ooh memememmememememmemememe

today i learned alisa.
i thought i wouldn't like her. but i did. now i need to xcopy videos.

Hello new thread.

Having late night SFIV practice sessions with my friends tonight washed away all the annoyances that come with my Evening job.

norcal heads don't forget about norcal regionals coming up next weekend 11/21-22.

tomorrow is the last day to register before the price goes up. www.norcalregionals.com

discussion here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=209845 and here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=214576

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uu9PXIffQ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L2Z01WkF0o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvF_9MRP3SM

i'll be the guy drunk as hell at the bar after going 2 and out in sf4.

so for anyone who preordered tekken 6 off amazon
also thank u amazon! i'll soon have $35 in promo credit :D
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6496473&postcount=323
One of our aims at Amazon.com is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we haven't met that standard. We will be issuing a $5 promotional certificate to all customers affected by this delay and you should be receiving yours soon.

Hi FGT.

I've been playing quite a bit of Tekken 6, mostly learning Bob, which is my new favorite character. My

[quote name='BlueSwim']Hello new FGT![/QUOTE]hey BLUESWIM!

Im here at work in the morning and there are only TWO THINGS ON MY MIND RITE NOW!!

PANCAKES AND WAFFLES!!

which one would u rather see Cammy wear as a bikini?!?!

[quote name='JEKKI']hey BLUESWIM!

Im here at work in the morning and there are only TWO THINGS ON MY MIND RITE NOW!!

PANCAKES AND WAFFLES!!

which one would u rather see Cammy wear as a bikini?!?![/QUOTE]
Waffles for the top, pancakes for the bottom since they're easier to bend around delicate curves..... VERY delicate curves....:drool::drool::drool:

*Grabs a bottle of Mrs. Butterworth and a tub of Land-O-Lakes butter*

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Which reminds me, I need to catch up on Menage a 3 >=D[/QUOTE]

everytime i see blueswim post i make sure to check out menage a 3 :lol:

[quote name='inf^shini']which reminds me, i need to catch up on pancakes a 3 >=d[/quote]

[quote name='nelo ice']everytime i see blueswim post i make sure to check out waffles a 3 :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='relentlessrolento']so far waffles is damn syrup in the way i like it. I really want gary to get pancakes.[/quote]FiXED!!

[quote name='akuma001']norcal heads don't forget about norcal regionals coming up next weekend 11/21-22.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited. I usually don't work Sat/Sun, so I hope that doesn't change.

As of now I don't have anything planned for that weekend, so I hope I can make both days. If not Saturday, then hopefully Sunday for Top 8.

[quote name='LostRoad']Are you using Swap Magic or a Rom?[/QUOTE]

Swap Magic. Out of all the games I bought in Japan this is the one I wanted to play the most.

I don't think Swap Magic will work on RF, but try using a larger game when switching them out, like Xenosaga or something like that. I think the only soft mod that runs it is the Memor card ( not 100% sure on that though ). Having to switch between these two just made me import a jpn ps2, saves so much damn trouble.

Rumble Fish is the first game I've had this problem with. What do you mean when you say "try using a larger game when switching them out, like Xenosaga or something like that"? Can you use other games to boot the system up or something?

It has to deal with the size of the game, here is what I found guess SM will work;

" I only just got this game working recently for PS2 - the Swap Magic discs can't handle the size of the games TOC.

To play you have to put in a large TOC game on the Swap Magic start up screen (Xenogears, Devil May Cry 1 or 2, GTA III are examples) - it will then say "refresh TOC", then you do the usual swap trick and away you go! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back