General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='asianxcore']Was anyone in here watching the IPlayWinner.com stream of the Tourney out in Concord, CA (@ Shadowbrooke Games?)

I got my two hardest matches today up on the big screen/stream. After I lost to Ram's Ryu, Magus or Jack said to me "Asianxcore, FGT is watching.....do you want to say anything?". I did (endless rambling about how I was a scrub, all of you are too, but I love you guys) but I didn't know who was watching the stream.

Either way I won 2 and lost 2. One of the wins came against Terry Kineda :)[/QUOTE]

I was watching the stream but didn't see you. Did they tell you which FGT member called you a scrub? lol

[quote name='distgfx']I was watching the stream but didn't see you. Did they tell you which FGT member called you a scrub? lol[/QUOTE]

Haha no, the IPlayWinner crew gave me the mic to talk over the stream and I called everyone but MarkMan, ReRo and Beef a scrub ;)

Followed that by saying that I was a scrub as well and that I love you guys hahah

I went 2-2 at the tourney, which was nice because the week before I went 0-2. Ended up being tied for 13th in a showing of 30 players.

Here is Part 1 of the Stream. Me Vs. Vance (Pad Gief) who eventually took the tournament (2nd Match). Watch me take a match and then go lame getting hit with 4,000 Counter Headbutts :)
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3893805

Part 2 is here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3897495

[quote name='asianxcore']Haha no, the IPlayWinner crew gave me the mic to talk over the stream and I called everyone but MarkMan, ReRo and Beef a scrub ;)[/QUOTE]

You called me but not ReRo a scrub?! Shame on you! I wasn't even logged into the chat! :lol:

EDIT: Just watched your match, one counter headbutt dizzies Seth? You put up a good fight though, until you were trapped in the corner. :cry:

[quote name='distgfx']You called me but not ReRo a scrub?! Shame on you! I wasn't even logged into the chat! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didn't even see who was in chat so it was kind of spooky for the local guys to say "FGT is watching" haha

RANDOM!!!

[quote name='asianxcore']

Either way I won 2 and lost 2. One of the wins came against Terry Kineda :)[/QUOTE]

the other win was against me :(

[quote name='PhrostByte']I saw you lose to a Ryu. I was wondering why you'd main Seth. He's so risky.. you need perfect execution to win...[/QUOTE]

None of the other characters (other than Abel) really appeal to me. I won't lie, my style is aggressive and risk-orientated. I also like characters that allow me to be a little more creative. Abel and Seth's resets/mix-ups are right down my alley.

Lately I've been trying to learn to dial it back with Seth because my crew does say I play TOO aggressively and sometimes I need to zone it out. Playing safe got me killed against Ram's Ryu and playing a little too reckless got me killed against Vance's Gief. I have to find a middle ground with Seth. I'm always learning :)

Ask Beef, we've played CVS2 against each other....what groove do I pick? Flashy-ass Groove.

[quote name='akuma001']the other win was against me :([/QUOTE]

Damn your safe jumps. Turtle Seth is weird Seth. Nice kickin' it at the tourney though!

[quote name='asianxcore']Haha no, the IPlayWinner crew gave me the mic to talk over the stream and I called everyone but MarkMan, ReRoand Beef a scrub ;)[/QUOTE]
that is uncalled for

your opinion is no longer valid here

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back