General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Rolento, always looking to have a different opinion than everyone else.[/quote]

:lol: and that's the same safe response you and Brak like going back to :roll:

but moving on from silly penis games...

nobody gives a shit about Chaos Code?

it's not like a standard Doujin fighter and it looks to have potential... c'mon people :lol: let's stop drooling over big franchises for a sec and smell the fighter roses.

[quote name='zewone']It's not safe. It's the truth.[/quote]

even if it was the truth it's become a crutch in your arguments.

I said end it anyway. I don't want to fill FGT with GGT/OTT garbage :lol:

[quote name='zewone']The hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]
hmm maybe im confusing you with someone else in the GGT....ah well whatever

[quote name='GuardianE']Your avatar is cute. What's it from?[/QUOTE]

Gundam SEED Destiny

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']nobody gives a shit about chaos code? it actually looks promising and something I'd want to play...

also, :lol: at people who don't like KoF graphics. if that's such a big deal then don't touch it. Looks great IMHO. Animation is more a priority to me than graphics.[/QUOTE]
It looks decent enough for me to keep my eye on it

and yea on KoF's animation.

Man I dunno who I'm going to stick with for KOFXII. I'm leaning Kyo, but Athena looks interesting, as do the new characters, and Terry is always fun. Arrgh, that's just for one game and there's still BB and T6 and whatever else...it really is the year of the fighting game!

I was contemplating Joe, too. Too many characters, lol!

I think I will try Kyo/Athena/Terry. I have no idea if that team makes any sense beyond my own personal whims. >_

I'm just going with who I've learned to use over the years. Shen was the best character to arrive in XI for me. Can't tell you how often I pissed off my friends once I got them into a corner. :lol:

[quote name='SmallWind']Melty Blood Actress Again is up for pre-order at Play-Asia and NCSX![/QUOTE]

And there's a first print limited edition too, nice.

T6 will support clans on both systems or just PS3? I guess I should make the switch to PS3 versions of fighters, but I kinda shake that stigma I have against the system for being a total let-down.

Anyone wanna gameshare some stuff with me? I have a few games. I want the Tekken online patch, and anything else you may have.

Never done gamesharing, but was thinking about it, as I want Tekken (have 5 on PS2, but want to use mah stick!) and will def. be picking up MVC2 on PS3. Also, Battle Fantasia is rumored to be coming to the US PS3 via network, so will get that as well.

Only PS3 game I already have is PixelJunk Eden. Shoot me a PM if you want to try something Jim.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still prefer PS3 versions nowadays, partially because of the interface, and partially because the lack of mics, which is a plus IMHO :lol:[/QUOTE]

W00! I'm not the only one! I knew it.

:lol: mics aer only fun with friends, and sometimes it's hard to play good when people talk too much :lol:

also, thanks to MM/SDTekken for the interview:

http://g4tv.com/thepile/videos/38131/Tekken-6-Gamers-Day-Preview.html

also, some nice surprises of new PS3 sticks:

c20090508_exar_01_cs1w1_400x300.jpg
c20090508_exar_02_cs1w1_400x300.jpg

the only downside is the manufacturer who hasn't been known to make the best stuff...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: mics aer only fun with friends, and sometimes it's hard to play good when people talk too much :lol:

also, thanks to MM/SDTekken for the interview:

http://g4tv.com/thepile/videos/38131/Tekken-6-Gamers-Day-Preview.html

also, some nice surprises of new PS3 sticks:

c20090508_exar_01_cs1w1_400x300.jpg
c20090508_exar_02_cs1w1_400x300.jpg

the only downside is the manufacturer who hasn't been known to make the best stuff...[/QUOTE]

Is the left stick just a comparison or are they actually manufacturing the stick? Who's the manufacturer?

Some weird company named Exar is making it... and no it's not reference, it's a neo geo stick coming out for PS3.

from the sound of it, Tekken 6 will get a very fleshed out story mode with Lars Alexanderson as the main character... I'm happy about that since I might pick up Lars, partially because he's swedish (i gots some swedish upbringing in me blood).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Some weird company named Exar is making it... and no it's not reference, it's a neo geo stick coming out for PS3.

from the sound of it, Tekken 6 will get a very fleshed out story mode with Lars Alexanderson as the main character... I'm happy about that since I might pick up Lars, partially because he's swedish (i gots some swedish upbringing in me blood).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MarkMan']Yes, Exar is making it. They made the Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick.

They also did the ROYDS stick. Read the Arcade Stick thread, I made a lil snippet about it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192322&page=187

Exar makes good sticks. But that particular stick (the artwork one) sucks ass.[/QUOTE]

Damned shame... the neogeo stick looked nice.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Regular Edition Fight Stick for SFIV.[/QUOTE]

I assume you are going to mod it Beef?

Used that stick for the first time a couple weeks ago at a get together tournament my friends threw together. Shit was way to small for my liking. Surprised I did as well as I did using it the entire time.

[quote name='asianxcore']I assume you are going to mod it Beef?

Used that stick for the first time a couple weeks ago at a get together tournament my friends threw together. Shit was way to small for my liking. Surprised I did as well as I did using it the entire time.[/quote]
Depends on how I feel about it after I use it. I haven't used a stick in years, so I wouldn't know what's good or not. If it feels kinda funky, then I'll probably get it modded...
if the price is right.
bobbarker.jpg

My disconnect ratio is 3% now. After I won the semi final battle in championship mode, then somehow there was an error with xbox live. Sign back on and not only my disconnect ratio changed from 2%-3%, but i have to start from the first battle again. BULLSHIT

This is pissing me off, right after I won another match, it said, " you have been disconnected by xbox live" and have to start from the first match again.

[quote name='dizzlle01']This is pissing me off, right after I won another match, it said, " you have been disconnected by xbox live" and have to start from the first match again.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the problem runs across both PS3 and 360. I'm quite disappointed about the server instabilities, but at least it's free for PS3 users. ;)

I hope Capcom fixes it soon, or at least tells us that they're working on it.

SFIV worth $20?(i have a $10 gift card)
thinkin bout pickin up with the modern warfare 2 preorder deal since all i gotta do is pay $5 to reserve the game and i'll get it back in $5 of rz certs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back