General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
half circles are extremaly difficult to pull
signature_singh.jpg
:)

You weren't joking MM about the media blitz >_<

went to gametrailers and Tekken 6 is plastered all over the site... :)

based off the adds, looks like you get a calendar and "samurai pack"

Hmm, are those sanwa obsf-30 black/grey looks like they are. Hope they are, quick disconnects needs to be a standard. Stick has me baffoled :whistle2:s

Okay here is my guess from looking at it.

Sanwa parts

8 obsf-30 black/grey
2 obsf-30 yellow

1 JLW-TM-8 stick ( the dustplate makes me think this, its the larger version with a raised prim. )
Then just with a shaft cover on it for some reason. That and this is a popular stick model in jpn atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, me wants dat T6 Wireless Stick bundle. :/

Who getting Garou this week? I dunno, I'm thinkin' about it...I got it on DC already, but I guess I need more games to justify this stupid TE stick frakkin' Digital River scammed me into getting, lol. :p

I'll be picking up Garou for sure. Can't wait to get back into it. I know I'm rusty but I used to rock with Gato. Hit me up for a game later this week if anyone wants some good matches.

Jimbo - Questions are on the way. Should have them to you in a few hours.

I wonder if this XBLA version of Garou will be based on the DC or PS2 port?

And against my better judgment, I pre-ordered the T6 stick combo from GS.

Did MM mention if Amazon would be carrying this bundle too? I'd rather not pay tax. :p

[quote name='gunm']And against my better judgment, I pre-ordered the T6 stick combo from GS.

Did MM mention if Amazon would be carrying this bundle too? I'd rather not pay tax. :p[/QUOTE]
I just did the same thing as well... I'm kind of want Tekken 6 and I need a Stick. I also kind of want the gamestop "exclusive" stuff.

I don't think he said anything about Amazon getting the sticks. And I don't see anything like that up on Amazon right now.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I just did the same thing as well... I'm kind of want Tekken 6 and I need a Stick. I also kind of want the gamestop "exclusive" stuff.

I don't think he said anything about Amazon getting the sticks. And I don't see anything like that up on Amazon right now.[/QUOTE]

Me neither, but mebbe Namco Bandai will pull a Blazbluu/Ignition and drop their LE bundle everywheres in a few weeks. >_<

I'm glad SAVER works on this at least. >_

[quote name='gunm']Me neither, but mebbe Namco Bandai will pull a Blazbluu/Ignition and drop their LE bundle everywheres in a few weeks. >_

Probably won't get Garou... it's standard definition/not online right? After the standard that SF2 Remix set... the bar is kind of high I think.

Definitely considering that Tekken 6 bundle for Xbox though. Shit looks so hot. Too bad I already have the TE stick.

GG's to Suko tonight. As I've always said since SFIV release, you've got Shotos down pat.

Sorry for my sloppy ass Seth play tonight. I love SFIV, but some of the stuff that trades in this game makes me laugh.

GG's AxC. Sorry I had to leave, but pizza was done and had to attend to it..and now to eat it!!

It's really nice to play you again after what seems to be a long time. Fighting your Seth is always very interesting! I should be practicing with the stick though lol. So is Seth your main now? Yeah, Ryu's trade is disgusting sometimes.

[quote name='suko_32']GG's AxC. Sorry I had to leave, but pizza was done and had to attend to it..and now to eat it!!

It's really nice to play you again after what seems to be a long time. Fighting your Seth is always very interesting! I should be practicing with the stick though lol. So is Seth your main now?[/QUOTE]

I still play both Seth and Abel, but have been leaning towards Seth a lot more lately. Mostly because with Seth I have a lot more options than with Abel in certain match-ups.

I bought TvC today, yayyy

It's for AX though. boooo...

JEKKI I can't get you in =(

Markman, any word on putting together that memory card procedure?

Do you have a memory card already? If so just unlock everything on that already... Then load the game with the memory card, then unplug it after it has loaded up. It will ask you to reinsert the memory card. Quickly plug it in and then unplug it asap. It will get rid of that message and you can play normally with that file. Just don't reset it and you'll be fine.

Repeat on all other 360s.

(BTW do you have open TVs for the event? Let me know).

Mark on the US BB track is Ao Iconoclast on there?

Phrost Garou is going to be online, as for standard I think I read they just did a filter for it nothing more. Doubt I will get it any time soon, DC works just fine, and DD is still the devil. 7 fucking days, do you know how hyped I am

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I wish the Tekken Artbook was available outside of the Stick bundle. I already have a TE stick and I can't justify spending that much money for another stick.

[quote name='djbooba']I know I'm not gonna need two artbooks so, I'm someone it will be easy to get a hold of one.[/QUOTE]

Are you buying two Bundles? Just for two wireless sticks, I guess?

[quote name='MarkMan']Do you have a memory card already? If so just unlock everything on that already... Then load the game with the memory card, then unplug it after it has loaded up. It will ask you to reinsert the memory card. Quickly plug it in and then unplug it asap. It will get rid of that message and you can play normally with that file. Just don't reset it and you'll be fine.

Repeat on all other 360s.

(BTW do you have open TVs for the event? Let me know).[/QUOTE]
Nah, I don't have a memory card. I can transfer data to it though, right? I'll pick one up for the con.

Will I only need one to get it on 3 systems?

I won't have open TVs. I'm trying to push for it but AX doesn't want to be liable if people bring stuff and it fails. If you want to put anything in any system though, let me know... if you want, say, VOOT, or anything...

God I didn't know HDMI has lag. After we got the employee 1000% markdown on the cables! Dang...

You can't transfer the data onto it, it's locked to the HDD, you have to create a new profile on the memory card and unlock from there... Yea you only need one memory card.

Also, if there's no TVs that are open, is there any opportunity to have another company come in/bring in equipment for an upcoming title? (Kinda last minute, I know... but let me know and I'll have them contact you)...

[quote name='MarkMan']You can't transfer the data onto it, it's locked to the HDD, you have to create a new profile on the memory card and unlock from there... Yea you only need one memory card.[/QUOTE]
goddamn. that means i have to unlock all those SF4 chars?!? and SC4 chars?! guess Saturday is gonna be really busy =(
Also, if there's no TVs that are open, is there any opportunity to have another company come in/bring in equipment for an upcoming title? (Kinda last minute, I know... but let me know and I'll have them contact you)...
i would love to but aksys has sponsorship rights and we'd have to clear it with them, which would be really difficult to do in a week.

if it's something you want to get to done next year, let me know so i can get the wheels turning now =)

[quote name='MarkMan']^ Use the other stick for when you're taking a shit in the next room over...[/QUOTE]

I honestly didn't even consider that. :lol:

it's all good joe joe bizarre.

I was jus gonna roll up in there badgeless until someone tells me I cant go somewhere lol

I dont need a badge to enter SF4 tourney right?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back