General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nelo Ice']add it to ur sig and i'll keep up :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol:

Looks like I've got some work to do.:lol::lol::lol:

All done. Eerie Cuties link added. Now I'm off to eat a late-night snack and listen to RetroForce GO! talk about Commodore games where a guy NSFW:
masturbates off of a roof and into sluts' mouths.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='BlueSwim']All done. Eerie Cuties link added. Now I'm off to eat a late-night snack and listen to RetroForce GO! talk about Commodore games where a guy NSFW:
masturbates off of a roof and into sluts' mouths.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

k time to catch up :lol:

I'm pretty into BlazBlue now. It just took some time for me to get comfortable with a character, but I finally found a main!! Really enjoying the game now.

My main is:
tager-1.jpg

Anyone have a link to the tutorial video?

Picked up Tobal No. 1 from a bad ass local game shop along with Soul Calibur for the DC. I'm looking into a FC 3 to play all my catridges...

That Soul Calibur PSP looks amazing, btw.

BS: that shouldn't happen, if it happens again id suggest contacting tech support...

Sup y'all

I woke up late x_x today, on the road to AX right now...

Today all I'm going to do is have fun and fuck and buy arcade sticks

I'm sure everyone is pretty occupied with Blaz Blue, but if anyone wants a break and has Garou, I'll be up for playing tonight, which is most of what I'll be doing for the evening.

Woke up late? I haven't even gone to sleep yet, damn gaming sessions.

I get to work till 11 today, woo! I do get double time and a half though.

Ouch, Tager is a beast Jim, he can 5 shot my poor little Nu once he zones:cry:. Has any one figured out this " True Ending " yet in story mode? Really would like to see what it is. I thought it would be just 100% a toon but I have done Rawrgna, Jin, and Noel now to 100% but nada. Maybe 100% for everone :bomb:

MARK HOW DO I PLAYED TEKKEN 6?

Gotta relearn how to play Lee with these new moves. :lol:

[quote name='JEKKI']-EDIT-

also saw her,[/QUOTE]

Did you see the guy cosplaying as Jackie Chan from City Hunter cosplaying as Chun Li?

man everybody hatin on my girl from yesterday jus coz I shot her at a bad angle and coz she aint asian...

seriously. she was hot.

but guess who I met today??

e8r91k.jpg

I had to apologize to her coz I lost my first round at the tournament today :cry:

granted, it was against a dustloop player who prolly has friends who play the game and more arcade experience than I do... he was hanging out with the other DL ppl there.

so to make myself feel better I went to the AX arcade and beat everyone there

Went to Anime Expo the last two days... -_-

3688713203_cacfed407f.jpg

3689520310_7ca3a733b2.jpg

Big ups to Shingin! For showing me his awesome TE mod!

3689540838_f4003b5929.jpg

And here are some pics from the AKSYS booth area...

3688743379_1e439a6784.jpg

3688739165_6336a34d2d.jpg

Pic of me and the two big bosses, Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori...

3689541518_a515bd370f.jpg

Pic of me and the very cute/hot Noel Vermillion VA...

3688732129_6771c72033.jpg

and more freaks....

3689539882_92123a58d3.jpg

If you're curious, more pics from AX here:

http://sdtekken.com/sdt/gallery/

awesome. looks like you had a good time MM :)

finally played the KoF98 trial... damn... I forgot how much I loved that game. I think it's the only 2D fighter I ever felt like they finally nailed that it feels like ur landing powerful hits that do damage... Kinda why I love Tekken. Sadly, post 98, KoF seems to not retain whatever it was that 98 did... maybe it was the screen flashes.

I am now split on weather I should use my 800 pts I got free on it, or save it, get it on PS2 and then save the 800 for the upcoming Ninja Turtles game... I need help >_

nice! thx eastx

is it just me or do the winning quotes in KoF98 UM only show up in kanji/hiragana and not regular english? does the PS2 version have this?

also, this may sound random, but in a month or so, distgfx I may be contacting you to possibly start development of an iphone app game thing ;)

For axc, something one of our players found out this week.

I just found out some bogus crap with Seth's c.fierce -> Ultra...

If you c.fierce but execute the Ultra before the opponents back is level (as in parallel to the bottom of the screen) it will NOT do the 6% increased damage while inside his stomach, it will only do the 150 damage when he spits you into the camera.

Only if you do his Ultra when the opponent is level in the air, or falling to the ground will it do the full damage... Which is probably why you see people surprised when it actually ends up killing someone.

After extensive testing (All shotos, Sagat, Zangief, Rufus, Bison, Balrog, Chun-Li, Blanka, Honda, Dhalsim), I found out this applies to almost all the cast except for Sagat. I don't know why he's special (thank god because Seth needs to get a full Ultra damage vs. Sagat in the first place), but it just seems stupid for it to happen in the first place...

Also, www.seattleversus.com,

....why, who's that tall sexy hispanic man on the left there? (That isn't pablo the mex)

So far I'm liking BlazBlue. The Soundtrack is pretty awesome as well(It'd just be nice if they included a track listing for the soundtrack that comes with it).

I'm also debating on getting a stick for my PS3 since I'm probably going to pick up a few more fighters for the system. I was going to get that Tekken 6 stick bundle but it seems my money is already spent for the month it comes out... I kind of wanted that artbook too. But since Amazon is about to get those SF4 TE Stick back in stock I'm thinking about getting one of those instead. Although I'm not really a fan of the artwork for that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaji here is a list;

Disc 1
1. Calamity Trigger
2 Nocturne(Title Screen)
3. Blue Beating(Character Select)
4. VS(Versus Screen)
5. Challenger(Challenger music)
6. Bright(Console Credits 1)
7. Rimelight(Story mode BGM
8. The Road to Hope(Arcade Credits1)
9. Limited Again(Arcade Credits 2)
10.Continue(Continue screen)
11. Game Over(Game Over)
12. Winner(Victory Screen)
13. Grow Up(Psyche--up mustic)
14. Impulse(Astral Heat music)
15. Under Heaven Destruction(Ragna vs Jin)
16. Imperial Code(Noel vs Jin)
17. Weak Executioner(Litchi vs Arakune)
18. White Requiem(Ragna vs Rachel)
19. Rebellion(Ragna The Bloodedge)
20. Lust Sin(Jin Kisaragi)

Disc 2
1. Bullet Storm(Noel Vermillion)
2. Queen of Rose(Rachel Alucard)
3. Catus Carnival(Taokaka)
4. Motor Head(Iron Tager)
5. Oriental Flower(Litchi Faye Ling)
6. Thin Red Line(Arakune)
7. Reppu/Gale(Bang Shishigami)
8. Marionette Purple(Carl Clover)
9. Susanooh(Hakumen)
10. Awakening the Chaos(Nu)
11. Black Onslaught(Boss Ragna)
12. Blood Pain(Double Character)
13. Open The Gate(Nu Intro)
14. Altar(Options menu and story mode BGM)
15. Highlander(story mode BGM)
16. Curse(story mode BGM)
17. Remix 1(samples Calamity Trigger)
18. Remix 2(samples Bullet Storm)
19. Remix 3(Drive Mix)
20. Remix 4(samples Bullet Storm)
21. Remix 5(samples Thin Red Line)
22. Remix 6(samples Thin Red Line)

Looks like you had a good time Mark. That signed copy of GG is :drool:

East,Rod, Phrosty you guys skipping BB?

Nice pie! I want BlazBlue but I'm trying to hold off on retail games until after summer school is over. I'm way too easily distracted already. Would be happy to play with you if I get it in the future though!

[quote name='LostRoad']East,Rod, Phrosty you guys skipping BB?[/QUOTE]

No, I already have my copy.. I've only played for like an hour though.. went about 3-2 against my girl. :lol:

Fun game.. sure it's a bit on the weeaboo side but at least it doesn't take itself super srs either.

I see Markman's rockin' the Triumvir World Warrior collection :p
That's also a pretty slick TE mod.

One of these years I'll muster up the courage to go to Anime Expo if they have something of interest for me. This year it would've been Blazblue :/

[quote name='PhrostByte']Fun game.. sure it's a bit on the weeaboo side but at least it doesn't take itself super srs either.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't that pretty much describe most fighting games?:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yo MM, I need you to be level with me. Is getting a TE right now worth it, or should I wait to see what else is in store?[/QUOTE]

Right NOW? Yes it is worth it.

But only for retail.

I'm tired of all those fucking Sagat players. Lets make some real change.

Ryu had EVIL RYU. Ken had VIOLENT KEN. Akuma has Shin Akuma. Why not giving one to Dan and calling him SERIOUS DAN? These are the modifications I would do.

1. His Gadouken now goes full screen AND he can pump them out faster then Sagat

2. His Koryuken now has no windup and goes straight up. The invincibility frames are more then Ken's Shoryuken and immediately gets Ken out of his Shoryuken.

3. Each Taunt he does not only raises his offensive power, but increases his defense power while decreasing his enemies defense and offensive abilities.

4. The DankuKyaku Kick when done in the air with low kick will do a straight drop down kick that does not float for an instant and instead will instantly go down with a very aggressive kick.

5. Dan's Coward run now covers the entire screen. No need to do two or three coward runs, also coward run is now called MOVING WITH GUSTO.

6. Dan's Burai Ken now has 500% more smiling and 200% more damage output.

7. Dan's Ultra now has two times more invincibility frames and goes through every super with ease. The move will now consist of him smiling at his opponent and them taking massive damage. Akuma takes 2.5x more damage because of his jealousy towards Dan's great teeth.

8. Dan only turns serious against Ryu/Ken/Akuma and Sagat.When Serious, he also gains muscle mass compared to the somewhat flabby state he's usually in.

Yeah. Lets make that happen and stuff. I imagine Serious Dan to look something akin to this

hokuto_kenshiro01.jpg

I was watching some replay videos of BlazBlue and realized just how average I am as a player. XD

[quote name='MarkMan']I hate AX attendees. I felt like punching em all weekend long...[/QUOTE]
hahaha for sure

i always feel like AX has two kinds of people:
1- the guys who act like nerdy idiots and attention whores
2- the guys who think they're way cooler than them

and it's so hard to not be the #2 people... hahah

i actually got to go to a staff party with the GOHs

i kinda wanted to play against ishiwatari but he didn't look that good at GG so i was like, eh, whatever. i thought it would've been cooler if he signed one of my sticks but they were all stuck in console.

oh well, i got free alcohol!

u kno what I really miss about AX??

those flavor swirl ice creams... I really wanted one and they made them look good in the pictures.

but I couldnt eat one coz every time I left LACC I was motivated by my genuine hunger to eat a real food.

now I may never get the chance to eat one :cry:

oh yeay... I'm at work now... but I'd rather be at home playing BlazBlue... I miss it already...

-EDIT-

sum1 on gaf uploaded a vid of me and them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXXtikmuDY

I'm at work... I cant watch it :cry: I hope I dont suck in that vid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back