Get a FREE $400 Gift Card of your choice (Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target etc) - Conga Line

its been a while and not one of the 2 ppl under me remaining has confirmed....and i need 1 more!

so the next person who joins under me with a confirmed offer and with the email sent to me with the required details will get a $5 Amazon credit!

lets go!

i'm seeing that someone with the email [email protected] has signed up under me and has their offer credited. please email me with the required details so that i can update the OP and add u to the list and send u your $5 credit.

from now on everyone signing up, please sign up under Zolor23....lets keep it moving!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you an email.
someone else signed up and confirmed before u sent it.

don't worry i'll still add u to the list. the other person will get the $5 credit though (as soon as they email me).

btw since u already signed up under me by mistake would i be able to use the extra referral (when its credited) and claim the $450 gift card instead? instead of wasting the 1 extra referral?

PS i'll post screenshots in OP to keep u all updated.

don't worry i'll still add u to the list. the other person will get the $5 credit though (as soon as they email me).

btw since u already signed up under me by mistake would i be able to use the extra referral (when its credited) and claim the $450 gift card instead? instead of wasting the 1 extra referral?

I don't see why not, might as well make use of it.

Go for it.

I don't see why not, might as well make use of it.
well lets hope when my account review is done, your offer would be confirmed...otherwise i'll just stick with the 8.

C'mon ppl...its a short conga sign up early and help Zolor23!

well lets hope when my account review is done, your offer would be confirmed...otherwise i'll just stick with the 8.

C'mon ppl...its a short conga sign up early and help Zolor23!
Yeah i'm surprise that more people aren't signing up for this conga. I guess most of them are already in the other ones.

Signed up and sent email.
will add you to OP list.....cmon guys lets keep this moving

PS: for some reason my account was locked. They said I violated their terms and conditions. I have submitted a support ticket to trainn to clarify this. But dont worry this wouldnt affect this conga since i am b4 u all. It would only affect anyone if i was one of their referrals. So dont worry guys. Lets keep it moving

Just thought I'd note that, as of today, YourGiftCards4Free appears to no longer exist. The URL just takes you to a generic placeholder site. Pretty cool!

[quote name="_DQ_" post="11530640" timestamp="1392514161"]Just thought I'd note that, as of today, YourGiftCards4Free appears to no longer exist. The URL just takes you to a generic placeholder site. Pretty cool![/quote]

Relax the site still works just checked it, this happened at the Xbox one free site for a few hours and it worked again.

bread's done
Back