Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

No, I haven't. Bought $10 worth of tokens and played some games. Nothing on the referral site though.

okay, wtf. I looked into submitting one missing credit report and it tracks what clicks you've made. I made a few clicks on different links, but it doesn't show my Slot click. ugh
just submit a ticket after 7 days youll get credit dont worry dude.

I think the title of this thread should include the fact that it's only 5 referrals needed, that might draw in the masses.

Also, who in their right mind is gonna take a 3ds (maybe an xl?) rather than the 250?  An XL is gonna be 150 on black friday and is constantly around 130-150 on warehouse deals.

People who are in queue please check if you reached max offer (including pending not just completed) so we can make this go faster.

Lol I already have 1, how is this possible! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the title of this thread should include the fact that it's only 5 referrals needed, that might draw in the masses.

Also, who in their right mind is gonna take a 3ds (maybe an xl?) rather than the 250? An XL is gonna be 150 on black friday and is constantly around 130-150 on warehouse deals.
Do you think I need HELP drawing in the masses? I didn't even have time to finish drinking my damn soda before I was in damage control!

ANYONE WHO IS COMPLETING OFFERS NEED TO PM ME ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, HAVE THE EMAIL READY TO SEND WHILE YOU ARE COMPLETING THE OFFER!

People who are in queue please check if you reached max offer (including pending not just completed) so we can make this go faster.

None for me yet so we are good there. I planned on going to the gym, now...it looks like a camp out in front of the computer/tv.

Is anyone getting this error?

"We're sorry! At this time, this offer is not available to you.

Please try again later or you may select a different offer."

I'm getting this error even on offers I haven't tried before.

Also, has anyone had any luck doing the SimplyInk offer twice?

Have you won anything yet? lol I might do one of those links with the next conga.
Let's both do it next. I love slots so I'm in. GSN.com is a legit website.

I would highly recommend not doing any offer twice.

Yeah I would stay away from the online gambling ones. if you are eager to spend real $ I would say go with the simply ink one, or gamefly, or apparently the vitamin one (that gave instant credit to someone) but try to keep things to the more trusted sites.

Yeah I would stay away from the online gambling ones. if you are eager to spend real $ I would say go with the simply ink one, or gamefly, or apparently the vitamin one (that gave instant credit to someone) but try to keep things to the more trusted sites.
Slot one from GSN should be fine imo

1 more remaining for the person #1 in line, if you already are in the process of doing an offer message me now.

Have you won anything yet? lol I might do one of those links with the next conga.
I'm looking through the "prizes" and they give out coupons and stuff for "oodles" which is what you can cash your tokens for, I guess. Kinda underwhelming unless I'm missing something.

I had that message too, for the Bingo.

3ds4free shows you the people who signed up under you (via an email address) so I'm going to do some sort of give away for the people that sign up under me.  Either Amazon/Paypal or something. 

I signed up under irishsoccermbw's link and completed the slots offer. It's not showing up in my account yet though. Getting ready to email you.

No. Flatware this time. This happens randomly on a lot of offers though.
Yeah while its tempting to try the free offers, those are the ones with the most failure rate, I know nobody wants to spend $15 or so, but when you think about it, even if everyone chose a $15 offer, that is $75 for the 5 people, and that $75 ends up giving the person they signed up under $250, so that is a big profit (and ends up being passed along to the everyone that signed up once their turn comes up)

Well, I guess this is a bust for me.

EDIT: I think the flatware costs like $7 shipping and handling or something. Anyway, Walmart ad happens for Handyman Club too. There's no offers I can do except ones that cost too much. Guess I'm out.

Okay so I am getting that error message on the Vitamin offer. I signed up under TPHI11, sorry if I'm still pending man I will try to do the ink offer tomorrow when I get more money into my account.

Well people are really generous then? I have no emails from people claiming to have signed up under you.

IF PEOPLE DON'T EMAIL I CAN'T ADD THEM TO THE CONGA LINE! (and for people who take their time on finally emailing me, they will end up much further down than they would have if they were quick about it.

Well people are really generous then? I have no emails from people claiming to have signed up under you.

IF PEOPLE DON'T EMAIL I CAN'T ADD THEM TO THE CONGA LINE! (and for people who take their time on finally emailing me, they will end up much further down than they would have if they were quick about it.
Well who knows if they actually did an offer. I don't know why they went to mine.

Did you get my e-mail Hemi? Not seeing myself in the line yet. Just confirming!
Yeah I am just waiting for people to finish signing up, I want to be able to update the list all at one time. I plan to do it in waves, the order of people emailing me is how they end up on the list, and I will simultaneously switch the active cag's when I do. Just because you don't see yourself on the list right now, don't worry, if you emailed me I have your name, and will add it in its rightful spot when I update the op.

I think hemi went to go hide :p

He didnt know what he got himself into
Yup, Hemi crashed! :lol:

What happened to the like BILLION people trying to sign up before, this is like super slow now o.0
Ok so I put up the 3 new links, DEAR GOD FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY TAKE IT SLOW PEOPLE XD x.x ;(
^ This happened. :lol: They went a little too slow. Speed up Hemi, like the Hemi powered machine you are.

Yeah I am just waiting for people to finish signing up, I want to be able to update the list all at one time. I plan to do it in waves, the order of people emailing me is how they end up on the list, and I will simultaneously switch the active cag's when I do. Just because you don't see yourself on the list right now, don't worry, if you emailed me I have your name, and will add it in its rightful spot when I update the op.
Oh you did catch up! :lol: Thanks for the input. I can stop bugging you now. Good luck to you on this.

Haha, people wanna rush to the front...but still with only 5 referrals needed this one is gonna fly by.  I just want that final one to come through so I can go swap out my laundry and not have anyone waste a referral.

What happened to the like BILLION people trying to sign up before, this is like super slow now o.0
You snooze you lose! They will all end up coming back. Hopefully we still get attention in the x1 thread, Id still like for a lot more people to get done. I know once people start receiving rewards CAG is gonna go crazy.

bread's done
Back