Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

Thanks to everyone that has posted used my referral link :)! I only have one confirmed at the moment, so I will keep you all updated when the rest of the offers become confirmed as well ;)!

Creditreport.com didn't credit instantly. That's two credit score offers I've had problems with now.
Creditreport.com took a whole day for me to get credit for it. Some people doing it have been getting it instantly other its been taking a little. Dont worry you will get credit just have to submit a request after 7 days if it doesnt go through.

Just had a 5th person show up on my account, no new people sign up under my link!

Thanks everyone, I'll be promoting this thread and the give away # was #3.

So: war33**@*******.com

I'm sending you a $5 amazon giftcard. 

Thanks again everyone, lets keep this Conga rolling!!!

3/5 approved, 2 pending, and myself pending.  Can't wait for people to start posting receiving awards, couldn't happen at a better time of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a 5th person show up on my account, no new people sign up under my link!

Thanks everyone, I'll be promoting this thread and the give away # was #3.

So: war33**@*******.com

I'm sending you a $5 amazon giftcard.

Thanks again everyone, lets keep this Conga rolling!!!

3/5 approved, 2 pending, and myself pending. Can't wait for people to start posting receiving awards, couldn't happen at a better time of the year.
Actually you were confirmed under my referral there are gonna be some people who are quite sad when they realize if they don't send an ACTUAL EMAIL they might not end up getting on the list. (Will update the list's so far with who has emailed me in the ORDER they emailed me, hold on.

Actually you were confirmed under my referral there are gonna be some people who are quite sad when they realize if they don't send an ACTUAL EMAIL they might not end up getting on the list. (Will update the list's so far with who has emailed me in the ORDER they emailed me, hold on.
That's weird, I'm confirmed on your list and not on my own? I still have the NO of death on my page.

That's weird, I'm confirmed on your list and not on my own? I still have the NO of death on my page.
Nevermind, I derped, no you sent a screenshot confirming your sign up, if it doesn't end up confirming than you will just have to do another offer, otherwise you won't be able to claim your prize :p

Anyway I updated the OP with the extended lists of those who emailed me, I also moved up the current cags in line and moves those that already had it completed to the completed section (IF IN A FEW DAYS YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE 5/5 CONFIRMED, AND YOU ARE ALREADY COMPLETED, MESSAGE ME AND WE WILL RESOLVE IT!)

Don't see your name on the list but should be? You didn't email me in that event. Fix that and do so. (If you signed up under one of the current active CAG'S you will not appear on the current list until they are "completed" so don't worry, I got your email if you sent it and you are going to be added to the conga line when I do the next update wave, in the order which you emailed me.)

Nevermind, I derped, no you sent a screenshot confirming your sign up, if it doesn't end up confirming than you will just have to do another offer, otherwise you won't be able to claim your prize :p
Haha, yeah if it's not confirmed in the 7 days I'll file a ticket and if nothing comes from that it looks like i'll be buying some vitamins. :)

Signed up under Pancake. Did the Wildlife Explorer offer and waiting for confirmation.

I used that one before, cant wait for those sweet animal info cards lol
Just some warning, I googled that and some horror stories about how after cancelling, they still sent random stuff to them. I don't remember if they charged them, but in case you don't want anything else, just a warning.

Just got bumped to 4/5 completed, with mine remaining pending.  This is exciting.  I really haven't been productive today at all thanks to these congas. :(

Is yours confirmed yet? If so how long did it take to confirm? This is the 1st offer I've done out of 4 others (GoDaddy, Multivitamin, Simply Ink, and Gamefly) that wasn't instant. :(
Thanks Zolor, worried about that now...

And it took about 1 day to confirm.

Guys stop using my link now!  Sorry I had to deal with something personal so I couldn't check how many I gotten.  Still no confirmed but I am full.

I'm guessing the last one is ricequakes seeing how you are in all my referrals.

LOL. Probably was. xD
Yup, he was the last to email me and I took down your link when I saw.

PEOPLE ADD THIS THREAD TO YOUR SIG! Takes 5 people per payout and you get $250 (or a 3DS). THAT IS $50 PER REFERRAL! Even the Xbox One is under $25 per person! Not to mention that the # so far is CRAZY low, we are still REALLY early on the lists!

Alright, I'll do this, too, I guess... lol...I'm going to need to save an offer for the PS4 one, though. :(

EDIT: Who do I click?????

Alright, I'll do this, too, I guess... lol...I'm going to need to save an offer for the PS4 one, though. :(

EDIT: Who do I click?????
One of the two, either or, they both have clean slates as far as referrals go, once a person hits 5 I remove the link and add the next person.

Ahh, crap, I pmed you. I assume I didn't get the spot I should have gotten then? Or were that many people in front of me? I just noticed the email part of the op.

Ahh, crap, I pmed you. I assume I didn't get the spot I should have gotten then? Or were that many people in front of me? I just noticed the email part of the op.
Was waiting for you to email, yeah I need people to email me, so that they can show a screenshot if it wasn't an instant confirmation, no email or screenshot, you didn't end up on the list.

Was waiting for you to email, yeah I need people to email me, so that they can show a screenshot if it wasn't an instant confirmation, no email or screenshot, you didn't end up on the list.
Did you get my email? I sent an email around an hour ago.

I just signed up with bbedward's referral link. Unfortunately, I ran out of A level offers, so I'm experimenting with 2 B level instant offers that sum to 50 points. I'll send the e-mail soon and let everyone know how it goes.

Did you get my email? I sent an email around an hour ago.
Yup, you were the last person to email me, not a SINGLE ONE has since, (if anyone has done an offer and not emailed me, they are gonna not be happy.)

I haven't done the next update on the list for the op, so you will see yourself on there once the next person hits 5/5 referrals and the conga line moves down a bit.

Ahh, oh well. I'm cancelling my game fly now then. I don't see 60+ people completing this before it's over and didn't want to spend my time checking everyday hoping to get there. I only did it because I thought I was getting in early. I'll read better next time haha. Good luck to everyone else.

Ahh, oh well. I'm cancelling my game fly now then. I don't see 60+ people completing this before it's over and didn't want to spend my time checking everyday hoping to get there. I only did it because I thought I was getting in early. I'll read better next time haha. Good luck to everyone else.
Before its over? The site has been up for over a year. This isn't a limited time thing.

There's no end date on this...

I just signed up with bbedward's referral link. Unfortunately, I ran out of A level offers, so I'm experimenting with 2 B level instant offers that sum to 50 points. I'll send the e-mail soon and let everyone know how it goes.
Ok, I tried, but I can't find a combination of B level offers that both work and won't cost more than I want to spend ($18.90 is the cheapest I can find). I think I'm going to bow out on this one. Please discount my referral on your account bbedward. Sorry.

bread's done
Back