Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Hmm, so everyone but the last 11 people get a Xone assuming everything goes right? (assuming I'm reading this right)
Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work. Think of it as helping someone else though :). The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out. Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags. All your losing is a dollar at most and your time. If you can get your friends or family to do it thats even potentially better for you. Just make sure you dont do it in the same house because people have reported problems with yourfree360games.com rejecting orders from the same IP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work. Think of it as helping someone else though :). The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out. Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags. All your losing is a dollar at most and your time.
And putting all your personal info out there but it's not like the NSA isn't spying on us anyway and we've all probably had our identities stolen already anyhow.

And putting all your personal info out there but it's not like the NSA isn't spying on us anyway and we've all probably had our identities stolen already anyhow.
You can sign up for GameFly lol ( assuming you havent already. ) Its not like you cant cancel the service though. Its not like you havent given amazon gs bb or any other websites your info before Eld.

You can sign up for GameFly lol ( assuming you havent already. ) Its not like you cant cancel the service though. Its not like you havent given amazon gs bb or any other websites your info before Eld.
Any idea if I have to do the free trial or can sign up for this 2 months 2 games for $20 offer it's also giving me? That sounds pretty good if it works for this and will get to play some of those PS4 games I'm on the fence about.

Edit- Reading it again it says trial so I guess that's probably the only option.

Any idea if I have to do the free trial or can sign up for this 2 months 2 games for $20 offer it's also giving me? That sounds pretty good if it works for this and will get to play some of those PS4 games I'm on the fence about.
You should be able to get credit for any offer on that page it doesnt give anything specific. This is what the description says.

To receive credit, you must register for trial and queue a game. Must remain a member for 28 days and rent a game to retain credit..

Credit is typically awarded instantly.

Just make sure you queue up games and you should get credit. Sometimes it takes a little time for you to get credit for it but, you shouldnt have any problems with it.

You sure you signed up under my referral? I dont see your email under my referrals on my page.

Send me your info so I can add you to the list.

Yea, I clicked on the link and just followed your instructions. And to start the sign up process I entered my email under that referral number box. So I don't know what's going on.

OK, signed up and did the freecreditscore thing since Gamefly wasn't wanting to take my card for some reason.  Now I have to figure out what I'm supposed to do...

Edit- Oh wait, I'm done add me to the list before I fall any lower!  Emailing you now.

My offer is now completed. :)
:bow:

Im almost completed with my link then its on to the next. I think some people are trying to pull some funny stuff 2 people that have said they signed up referral info is not showing up on my side and I havent had any problems with anyone elses stuff. Also someone just signed up and didnt send me there info?

Not real sure I'm understanding the full process. The way I'm seeing it, if we all sign up through your referral link, wouldn't that just give you the referral and not anyone below you?

Edit: I just signed up but haven't completed an offer yet, if that's what you ment above me?
Just want to understand it first before I move forward.

Not real sure I'm understanding the full process. The way I'm seeing it, if we all sign up through your referral link, wouldn't that just give you the referral and not anyone below you?
I havent had enough referrals yet, Im switching out the referral as soon as I get my offer completed. People are clicking my referral and not doing a offer.

I signed up for the creditreport.com sent the email, went all the way through I do not have a ad blocker enabled on my browser. Waiting for the offer to come up under my xb1 account it still has nothing. Been about 10 minutes now.

I havent had enough referrals yet, Im switching out the referral as soon as I get my offer completed. People are clicking my referral and not doing a offer.
So after you get 11, your gonna put up the next referral link? Never heard of this conga line stuff before, but it seems pretty kool.

I signed up for the creditreport.com sent the email, went all the way through I do not have a ad blocker enabled on my browser. Waiting for the offer to come up under my xb1 account it still has nothing. Been about 10 minutes now.
it takes a little bit raven send me your info so I can add you to the list

it takes a little bit raven send me your info so I can add you to the list

Would you want my info also? I've signed up through your referral about 10 minutes ago. Will do a offer here soon. Since you seem to know about these kind of things, with the freegame website, how long after completion does it take for you to recieve your item?

Would you want my info also? I've signed up through your referral about 10 minutes ago. Will do a offer here soon. Since you seem to know about these kind of things, with the freegame website, how long after completion does it take for you to recieve your item?
Yeah send me your info so I can add you to the list Im headed out to work at 10:30 pm pst. It should arrive around launch time. The website is legit there sister site is yourfree360games.com and people have been using that for years now.

:bow: Ive been waiting for you to hit me up lol. Ive been super busy lately I havent even played games in over a week.
lol I have been streaming on twitch like every night best way to hit me up is pm me on here, or come to my channel. I emailed you from a yahoo email @10:41. I have gotten better and even made some highlights on there.

I just need 1 more referral then its on to the next person :p.  Ill be at work from 11pm-3am pst so when I get back home Ill update everything I receive.  Hopefully Dragunz is around so he can let everyone know what his referral link is at.

Yeah just wait it out guys.  Some offers take a little time to get completed.  I dont know if you read my post before but, it took a whole day for me to get the completion when I signed up.  If you got confirmation emails from myscore.com you should be safe.  If they dont give you credit wait for 7 days then file a ticket and you will get it but, I say just wait it out :).

Get your final referral yet? I'm hyped to get our first winner!
Not yet Im just gonna move on because these guys completed offers but, are waiting on credit. I dont want my link to be there and all of a sudden a bunch of people start signing up. Hopefully Dragunz shows up soon though so I know the status of how many referrals hes getting but, people will still be sending me emails or pms with there info showing they completed offers.

Also from now on send me emails with screen shots just because its easier for me to keep track if someone isnt around. If I get 11 emails from people saying they signed up I will skip to the next person just so its quicker.

It's possible they browsed the site and lost the referral.  I almost signed up without it when I went to read the terms and conditions and then it wasn't there anymore and realized right before I hit the button.

It's possible they browsed the site and lost the referral. I almost signed up without it when I went to read the terms and conditions and then it wasn't there anymore and realized right before I hit the button.
Not me. I typed my email in the referral box but for some reason it didn't count. So I'm going to have to do another offer on another account. Luckily there are two credit score sites which seem to instantly reward you.

The freecreditscore.com one instantly rewarded me so hopefully the other one does too.

Yeah just wait it out guys. Some offers take a little time to get completed. I dont know if you read my post before but, it took a whole day for me to get the completion when I signed up. If you got confirmation emails from myscore.com you should be safe. If they dont give you credit wait for 7 days then file a ticket and you will get it but, I say just wait it out :).
I found if you goto the "Account" page then click on "Click History", it then brings up the offer I did, and on the side it has the Status and it says Pending. That might help people that don't get credited instantly.

Not me. I typed my email in the referral box but for some reason it didn't count. So I'm going to have to do another offer on another account. Luckily there are two credit score sites which seem to instantly reward you.

The freecreditscore.com one instantly rewarded me so hopefully the other one does too.
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, freecreditscore.com gave me an error on Chrome, Firefox and IE :headache:

bread's done
Back