Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

So I just finished the MyScore.com offer and i didn't get rewarded instantly so have to wait and see tomorrow if I get credit for it.

If we continue at this pace, we should be able to get about 15 people Xbox Ones by launch! :D
Once more people start signing up it will lead to more people doing it. These things always start off slow it will pick up.

On that note I'm off to work. Dragunz if you show up please let me know how many referrals you get in e mean time. I will be back around 3am pst. Do you guys think I should put up 2 referral links just incase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once more people start signing up it will lead to more people doing it. These things always start off slow it will pick up.

On that note I'm off to work. Dragunz if you show up please let me know how many referrals you get in e mean time. I will be back around 3am pst. Do you guys think I should put up 2 referral links just incase?
Yes, please! :D

You guys are awesome for adding that to your sigs. Anyways people are reporting that some where down the line they will be opening up the free games for x1 and games will be 2 referrals each if we could keep this thread going we will be good for a while :).

I had the same problem with Firefox, but I didn't try the other browsers. CreditReport.com went through fine.
I completed creditreport.com around 11 AM EST and got the confirmation email shortly after, still waiting for the site to mark it as a complete offer...

I completed creditreport.com around 11 AM EST and got the confirmation email shortly after, still waiting for the site to mark it as a complete offer...
Ah, I completed it at 8 AM CST and it hadn't shown on the site by noon. When I checked for a second time around midnight it had gone through. So hopefully yours won't take much longer than a day.

2187 views and more people still haven't signed up? I just got out of work early and was hoping to come back to more news what's up guys. Don't be scared or left out of this. People will be talking about it for years to come about how you missed out on this deal.

2187 views and more people still haven't signed up? I just got out of work early and was hoping to come back to more news what's up guys. Don't be scared or left out of this. People will be talking about it for years to come about how you missed out on this deal.
Hey man. Appreciate you making this thread and deal possible for all of us.

I think that revamping the OP to look cleaner and more organized could help. Start with a proper introduction. Put stuff in sections with bolded headers, and stick in an FAQ. I would definitely lose the crazy giant red words. Maybe work on a better looking signature for all of us (not that the current one is that bad).

Beyond that, the thread might not really pick up until people start receiving their consoles. But we definitely want to promote it as much as possible until then, regardless of people who refuse to participate before launch.

I agree with what eastx said, it's not very clear how this works and that there's no cost options to get involved.  Also should be made clear that this is a legit thing that might take some time for everyone to get their stuff but this company's been doing this for years now.

Sorry guys, fell asleep early. But I'm back! And the ball is rolling! Mykel, please add that I'm randomly selecting ONE of my REFERRALS (picking name out of a hat) to win a $25 Amazon Giftcard after I reach 11. :bouncy:  

EDIT: Also here's my order history on my main YourFree360Games if people want more proof. Yeah it's been a while since I've used it, but it's legit!

ztcf0z.png

Ill make more changes in the morning to make it a little more attractive.  Try to spread the word guys hopefully I wake up to people signing up more :).

I'm interested in signing up, but recently I've heard bad things about the free360games site from friends. Do you guys think you'll really get a free One?

Ill make more changes in the morning to make it a little more attractive. Try to spread the word guys hopefully I wake up to people signing up more :).
You might want to edit the first post, I'm randomly picking one referral to receive the $25 Amazon GC, not all 11 haha, I would love to be that generous but I'm broke!

@CaptainJoel

Yes I really believe that we'll be receiving our Xbox One's. I've used yourfree360games many many times in the past and if I ever did have a problem with my credits it would get fixed right away. I've never had issues receiving a shipment as they order straight from Amazon. Maybe they might have been a little slow recently but with the next generations of systems coming out I'm sure they'll pick right back up. Worse comes to worse you're out $1 and 10 minutes of your life. There's really no risk, but high reward.

I'm interested in signing up, but recently I've heard bad things about the free360games site from friends. Do you guys think you'll really get a free One?
I know a lot of people that have recently stopped using it have tried doing this again since this site has opened. Your not losing much by trying right? If your too optimistic about it just wait until someone receives a prize first but, who knows if this will still be going around by then. Im hoping we can keep this going though because we could get this moving towards getting free xbox one games soon from what people are saying.

And thanks Dragunz for telling me that. Im super tired :)

I'd say yea, there's someone on the first page that used free360games. They have a pretty impressive list if games they received, with the newest being GTA: V.

Mykel, maybe you should post a screenshot of your progress page, once all of your offers move to completed. This might help pick up this thread! At this rate, there's only going to be a handful of XboxOnes given away. Which is a shame, because with the traffic and member base of this site, we could easily have hundreds of people receive them. I just think people are either skeptical or just too lazy to take the 10 minutes to sign up and do it the correct way. I wonder how many will sign up and even complete an offer, but don't take the extra step to send the OP the info.

Also there's a few people on the list, talking about their PreOrders in a few other threads also. So hopefully there aren't a bunch of people trying to just get a free One just to sell it!

Just signed up as well. Waiting on getting credit. Emailed the OP. I couldn't get freecreditscore to work so I used creditreport, but I didn't get instant credit. Hope it doesn't take too long. 

Mykel, I went ahead and wrote up a fancy OP for you. I think this will make signing up go as smoothly as possible and help attract more referrals:

The Xbox One launches on November 22. It will cost $500, which some people say is a lot of money. How would you like to get it for free instead? Believe it or not, there is a website called YourFreeXboxOne.com that offers free Xbox One consoles, gift cards, and other prizes through the magic of affiliate offers and referrals. It's run by a legitimate company called Trainn, the same people who operate YourFree360Games.org. This offer is real, and the CAG community can help you take advantage of it with minimal effort and no more than $1 spent!

How to get your free system

• To score a free Xbox One from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • If you prefer not to get an Xbox One, you can choose $480 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges.
  • The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)

Updated 11/04

1st CAG in line: Dragunz - One of the 11 people who use Dragunz's link gets a $25 Amazon gift card!

Referral Link: http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/index.php?ref=7439137

2nd CAG in line: tphi11

Use the following link only if the person above has confirmed within the thread that he or she has received 11 referrals.

Referral Link: http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/index.php?ref=7439187

Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)

Email (not PM) MykelxKnight with the following information:

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeXboxOne.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourFreeXboxOne.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free Xbox One in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

Get a Free Xbox One - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

Full CAG Conga Line

The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 11 referrals!

1. Dragunz - offer confirmed
  2. tphi11 - offer confirmed
  3. EastX - offer confirmed
  4. blockburner28 - waiting on offer confirmation
  5. BabyBiscuit - waiting on offer confirmation
  6. GreaterFel - offer confirmed
  7. RiceQuakes - offer confirmed
  8. paulgarcia - offer confirmed
  9. rockstarnati - offer confirmed
  10. EldritchOnRye - offer confirmed
  11. AbrhamJ23 - offer confirmed
  12. TrapStar - waiting on offer confirmation
  13. raven054 - waiting on offer confirmation
  14. Fragtality - offer confirmed
  15. Bleedingwickedly - waiting on offer confirmation
  16. Q3arena - waiting on offer confirmation
  17. Nytewalkyr - waiting on offer confirmation
  18. icdkay - offer confirmed
CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 11 referrals):

1. MykelxKnight - completed on
  2. Dragunz - completed on

FAQ

Why would Trainn be giving away Xbox One consoles?

For every offer someone completes, Trainn receives a payment from the offer company. If you get 11 people to sign up under you and complete an offer, that's 12 payments that Trainn receives. Apparently they take in more than the console costs at that point. The company has been operating under this business model (as well as the non-referral Points system in which users complete multiple offers to earn rewards) for several years.

Images provided by CAGs that prove Trainn fulfilled past rewards:

Insert images here!

Didn't Trainn start to slouch at providing rewards for their YourFree360Games.org site?

Yes. Near the end of 2012, the company failed to send some users their rewards. However, other CAGs have received rewards this year, and Trainn has basically relaunched with the new YourFreeXboxOne site. Until we hear otherwise, we can assume that they're back in full operation. And besides, it only costs us $1 or less to participate in this program. We all have nothing to lose and quite a lot to gain!

Does the default Xbox One reward include a controller? What about the other Xbox One bundles?

Yes, the default console is the same console you'd buy in stores, with nothing extra included. Trainn also offers a silver bundle that includes a second controller and a gold bundle that includes a game. However, the silver and gold bundles require more than 11 referrals. This Conga line is only aimed at getting each member 11 referrals, so don't pick a more expensive reward.

When will the Xbox One consoles start shipping out?

Obviously they won't ship before November 22. In the past, Trainn has used Amazon for order fulfillment. Amazon basically guarantees that non-"Day One Edition" Xbox One preorders will ship by the end of the year, but they can't promise an exact date. It's reasonable to assume that your order will take anywhere from 1-2 months to ship. Trainn usually sends an email when the order ships, and you can also check your shipping status through the website.

If people stop joining the line, won't the people at the end miss out on getting their referrals?

Yeah, if the line stops, the last 1-11 people to join won't receive new referrals through this thread. But once people start receiving their consoles, we anticipate interest in the line to increase exponentially. Plus, even if the line ends on somebody, it took very little effort and no money to join in the first place. Again, you've got nothing to lose.

Can I sign up with my friend's link and then join this list?

No, if your friend is not in the CAG Conga line and you used his or her link, you cannot join the line. Joining under the link of someone who is in the line but not not in the first two spots is not recommended, but technically you can still join as long as you do your part to promote the thread.

Can I create a Conga line at another site in order to get my referrals faster?

Why would you even ask this? The point of the Conga line is to help people in this thread and this line. We all pitch in and help each other. We do not go to another site and circumvent the line. Please support this line, and we'll do our part to move the line forward and get to your referral link.

Just signed up under Dragunz and got instant confirmation. Will email the OP my details.

That makes me worry that mine wasn't done properly, even though I got an email from the offer site.
I didn't do either of the creditreport offers. So those may take a little longer. I went a different route and did the flatware collection.

Might it be a good idea to include in the OP the other reward options ($480 cash or gift cards) to get more interest for those who want a ps4 or pre-ordered?

I updated my suggested OP with the mention of other rewards. However, some rewards must require more than 11 referrals, so it's really better if people don't pick the more expensive ones.

BTW guys, don't forget to switch to the new signature style or something more attractive than the original one!

I updated my suggested OP with the mention of other rewards. However, some rewards must require more than 11 referrals, so it's really better if people don't pick the more expensive ones.
Definitely. If we mention all the rewards over 11 referrals or under, this thread could get pretty convoluted.

This was obviously a win-win for the OP but I think people are going to need a lot of extra incentive to sign up now because the chances of even having their referral link posted are slim to none.

This was obviously a win-win for the OP but I think people are going to need a lot of extra incentive to sign up now because the chances of even having their referral link posted are slim to none.
That isn't true, Conga lines go through faster than you think. At the rate we're going at now we'll spit out 2 Xbox Ones a day. When people start seeing proof it'll go even faster. I'm already offering to raffle off a $25 Amazon GC to one of my 11 referrals. Also the most this is taking is $1 or so and 10 minutes of your time.

That isn't true, Conga lines go through faster than you think. At the rate we're going at now we'll spit out 2 Xbox Ones a day. When people start seeing proof it'll go even faster. I'm already offering to raffle off a $25 Amazon GC to one of my 11 referrals. Also the most this is taking is $1 or so and 10 minutes of your time.
If it gets down to me, I'll match this guys deal and also raffle off an Amazon $25 credit to my 11 completed referrals.

Sorry guys, fell asleep early. But I'm back! And the ball is rolling! Mykel, please add that I'm randomly selecting ONE of my REFERRALS (picking name out of a hat) to win a $25 Amazon Giftcard after I reach 11. :bouncy:

EDIT: Also here's my order history on my main YourFree360Games if people want more proof. Yeah it's been a while since I've used it, but it's legit!

ztcf0z.png
That's a great idea Dragunz and hopefully it will get to me so I can do something similar.

Yes, though it might take a while since I doubt they'll have hundreds of pre-orders ready sitting there ready to ship out. Still it's better to have a free Xone in a couple months than paying for it. Most of the complaints I've read about them were just that they took forever and a day to fulfill the physical prize but that it either got there eventually or was followed up with the person changing to something like the cash reward and getting it immediately.

Thats not the type of attitude you should be bringing into this. Think of it as helping someone out which could eventually lead to you getting something you want. The more people we can get involved in this the more stuff that will be given out. There are a lot of people on CAG with the 3,334 hits this page has had already we couldve blown through a bunch of people referrals its just people are being optimistic about it.

Updated OP with people that emailed me. Changed a little bit around. Need an update from Dragunz on who got what. Other then that looks like things are starting to pick up.

bread's done
Back