Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Anticlockclock, not trying to be rude or anything but please don't post your link here. That isn't fair to those who have signed up in line before you. If you want to make your own thread for that you're free to do so but please don't put it here. Thanks.

gamefly was totally worth it. rented batman blackgate on vita and it was a turd, saved $40

is posting your referral before your turn grounds for removal from the conga?

I kept trying to come up with diplomatic replies, but decided I couldn't so I didn't. The best one I came up with, since he has it in his sig anyway was "You mean, you'll give these Steam keys once it's your turn, right?"

I just cancelled my creditreport.com (day 6) and it wasn't that bad.  Just push "1" at the automated prompt and it will connect you to a live person.  They ask for either your SSN or Membership ID and will small talk while they pull up your account.  Then they ask how they can help.  Tell them you want to cancel.  They'll ask why you decided to give them a try.  Just tell them you wanted to see your scores.  They will give you a run down of how fantastic their business is and then tell you they can give you like... half off.  Just say you're not interested.  They cancel it, remind you that you can see it for the rest of your trial period... and that's it.  Plus, I talked to an american!  No foreign accents for me! Easy as pie!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is profinity instant credit and free? I wasn't sure about them
Profinity is glitchy and takes hours or a day before it shows up. I'm also not sure the link even works anymore. It cost $1, and I did it on Sunday. I might've just gotten lucky with that one, but there's no harm in trying it.

Im just getting home Im super tired.  Im going to update the list had a few emails.  DO NOT POST YOUR LINKS IN THIS THREAD.

Im warning you now.  If you want to do that, do it some where else.  I will not add anyone who has signed up under someones referral that is not displayed on the first page.

Sorry Ive been away so much as of late.  Been busy with work.  Its been real hectic during this launch and Im glad its almost over.

I didn't mean to come off as undercutting. I've just skimmed through these hundreds of posts and noticed people offering rewards for signing up under them and nobody complained so I simply chimmed in. Most of us have our referral in our sig so hopefully that isn't grounds for removal. Just trying to offer something extra to those who sign up.

I didn't mean to come off as undercutting. I've just skimmed through these hundreds of posts and noticed people offering rewards for signing up under them and nobody complained so I simply chimmed in. Most of us have our referral in our sig so hopefully that isn't grounds for removal. Just trying to offer something extra to those who sign up.
Nobody complained because we are just rewarding people for joining when it's our turn or just for joining. Also most of us have a link of the thread not out personal referrals.

I saw the same posts you have & those that offered rewards were either for signing up under the person that were currently at the top/lead of that conga line or for themselves only when it was their time/lead at the top. Also, most if not all of those I have seen in their sig are promoting the section of conga line they are in & not putting their own personal referral link like you have.

I'm about to have to step my bribe game up. Nobody on Facebook will be my last referral, even for money. lol... Anyway, still trying to decide - Forza 5 or DR3? I have a Walmart gift card. Guess I'll order the Day One edition of one or the other... Then I'll be all set for my Xbox One IF I EVER GET IT. ;)

I never got credit for myscore, but plan on submitting the missing credit request tomorrow night. I cancelled yesterday. I don't see the issue with canceling and not getting credit. I fulfilled my part of the deal, signed up for a free trial. Give me my damn credit!

The CreditScore offers are always shaky... So much info to give them. I've done GoDaddy, Gamefly, and they've all credited instantly with no hassle. Seems better to dish out a couple more bucks to not go through the hassle that many CAG's are going through

Forgot to check this last night but I believe I have enough now and just have pending credit?  I think?  I'm sending the info to Mykel now but I'm not entirely sure.

Eldritch said two lines up that he had the final... And Babybiscuit was in the completed section, that's why I did Abrams

Eldritch said two lines up that he had the final... And Babybiscuit was in the completed section, that's why I did Abrams
Yeah I had him in the completed section because he was one of the first who was supposed to be complete but, some of his offers never confirmed. He just needs 2 more to complete and eldritch needs 2 more as well. He has a bunch of people signed up under him that havent emailed me.

Its ok man dont sweat it.

Ugh, got this as a response for why my last referral hasn't gone through:

"I am sorry to hear your referrals are experiencing issues receiving credit, however, all offer sign-ups are credited to accounts as they are reported to us. When a referral is not providing credit on an account, that indicates that we have not yet been informed by an advertiser of the user completing their advertiser offer completion requirements.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific account support to 3rd parties. However, if they have completed an offer, please recommend they contact us directly and we will be glad to assist the referrals in obtaining credit on their account, which will then provide credit to your account."

Great help. >_> One away. Still.

Anyone else having issues with Gamefly? My offer should be complete because I just got my first game rental the other day. The only thing I can think of is that I had a free membership with them about 10 months ago, so could that be the problem?

Anyone else having issues with Gamefly? My offer should be complete because I just got my first game rental the other day. The only thing I can think of is that I had a free membership with them about 10 months ago, so could that be the problem?
I guessed you missed the part where you are supposed to be a new customer. Did you use a different cc or the same one.

Looks like one more for me now that we've got it sorted.  I don't know why I find their site so confusing, making me feel less than brilliant.

Ugh, got this as a response for why my last referral hasn't gone through:

"I am sorry to hear your referrals are experiencing issues receiving credit, however, all offer sign-ups are credited to accounts as they are reported to us. When a referral is not providing credit on an account, that indicates that we have not yet been informed by an advertiser of the user completing their advertiser offer completion requirements.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific account support to 3rd parties. However, if they have completed an offer, please recommend they contact us directly and we will be glad to assist the referrals in obtaining credit on their account, which will then provide credit to your account."

Great help. >_> One away. Still.
So does this mean if that person submits a missing credit request and gets approved, they'll credit on your account? I think that's what I'm reading from this, but I'm pretty tired and could be wrong...

What in the ever loving fuck! I just canceled the myscore shit and just as I predicted it was the most PAINFUL 12 minutes of my life (that's what she said). Seriously, though, they tried to throw everything at me. Free movie tickets, roadside assistance and a $25 stipend to the restaurant of my choice? "Are you married, sir?" lolololWAT. "You could use this to take your lovely wife out on date nights and only have to pay for the tip." I asked her what the fuck that had to do with credit monitoring and said that I wasn't married. She then asks if I planned to propose anytime soon and this could help in my efforts. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. "Sir, we're basically paying you to monitor your credit".  After all of that, this relentless woman proceeds to then apply like a 99% discount making it $3.49/mo. I say 'no, thank you' once again. Then I get the technical rundown about how my credit affects my life and identity fraud is running rampant.  Still asked for the cancellation. *awkward silence*. She complies. Gave her a 9 on the survey out of guilt.

What in the ever loving fuck! I just canceled the myscore shit and just as I predicted it was the most PAINFUL 12 minutes of my life (that's what she said). Seriously, though, they tried to throw everything at me. Free movie tickets, roadside assistance and a $25 stipend to the restaurant of my choice? "Are you married, sir?" lolololWAT. "You could use this to take your lovely wife out on date nights and only have to pay for the tip." I asked her what the fuck that had to do with credit monitoring and said that I wasn't married. She then asks if I planned to propose anytime soon and this could help in my efforts. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. "Sir, we're basically paying you to monitor your credit". After all of that, this relentless woman proceeds to then apply like a 99% discount making it $3.49/mo. I say 'no, thank you' once again. Then I get the technical rundown about how my credit affects my life and identity fraud is running rampant. Still asked for the cancellation. *awkward silence*. She complies. Gave her a 9 on the survey out of guilt.
The person i spoke to wasn't as bad and only tried to sell me the 50 percent off or something and $25 restaurant voucher.

What in the ever loving fuck! I just canceled the myscore shit and just as I predicted it was the most PAINFUL 12 minutes of my life (that's what she said). Seriously, though, they tried to throw everything at me. Free movie tickets, roadside assistance and a $25 stipend to the restaurant of my choice? "Are you married, sir?" lolololWAT. "You could use this to take your lovely wife out on date nights and only have to pay for the tip." I asked her what the fuck that had to do with credit monitoring and said that I wasn't married. She then asks if I planned to propose anytime soon and this could help in my efforts. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. "Sir, we're basically paying you to monitor your credit". After all of that, this relentless woman proceeds to then apply like a 99% discount making it $3.49/mo. I say 'no, thank you' once again. Then I get the technical rundown about how my credit affects my life and identity fraud is running rampant. Still asked for the cancellation. *awkward silence*. She complies. Gave her a 9 on the survey out of guilt.
I didn't get any of that stuff! Just kept trying to lower the price.

Just curious, did you get credit for myscore, or do you have to submit a missing credit request too?

I just submitted a missing credit request for MyScore for the Vita conga. Have to cancel it today. Also have a request open for GoDaddy for the Wii U conga. No response yet.

Not reading the thread (at least the OP) and then asking a question is pretty useless though.
i read the thread and looked @ the 1st post. I still didn't see any from this thread. The 300 does nothing for me its from sept(not anyone from this thread ). I am not new to this...I know it works ...i have done it before in 2010 .... I just asked a simple question. If mines goes through i will post it. Chillllllllll

I didn't get any of that stuff! Just kept trying to lower the price.

Just curious, did you get credit for myscore, or do you have to submit a missing credit request too?
I don't think I'm a pushover, but it's hard for me to be curt and abrupt with people. I genuinely felt bad for the woman. I guess she detected that and thought she could wear me down. Underestimated my cheapassness.

And, yeah, I actually got credit for myscore (I referred under you).

I don't think I'm a pushover, but it's hard for me to be curt and abrupt with people. I genuinely felt bad for the woman. I guess she detected that and thought she could wear me down. Underestimated my cheapassness.

And, yeah, I actually got credit for myscore (I referred under you).
Ah right, derp.

I think they just really have to try to get that sale. It's probably the type of company where one or two sales can determine who the top employee is for the month or something, so they'll throw everything they can at you to get you to stay. The thing that pisses me off a little (even though I understand it's part of their game) is that we have to haggle and I have to say no 100 times. Just come right out with your best offer and don't waste my time. If you cant get me a deal I'm looking for, I'll walk and potentially go elsewhere.

Wait...am I a CAG or a pro athlete?

I called yesterday to cancel my credit report trial (was at day 5) and while I got a confirmation number from the rep, I still have not seen a confirmation email...anybody else have issues with that?

I called yesterday to cancel my credit report trial (was at day 5) and while I got a confirmation number from the rep, I still have not seen a confirmation email...anybody else have issues with that?
It takes about 24 hours to receive the email. I didn't get it instantly either but it showed up in my inbox yesterday. As long as you have the confirmation number you should be fine though.

Never received an email, but the 7th day passed a week ago and there hasn't been a charge. I'm guessing I'm safe!

bread's done
Back