getting the ps4 for xmas!

CrimsonRaven25

CAGiversary!
I'm sooo excited, I still will keep my ps3 of course and I'm soooo excited to try out remote play, but what games will use second screen??????

And what games should I get???? I like basically anything but sports (basketball maybe)

So far I think id buy all 3, my friend gave me ghost for ps4, I'm not a big cod fan but I think the alien mode seems interesting,

Has anyone tried tiny brains??

Sadly all current PS4 only games are pretty much uneventful imo

Resogun is the best of the bunch and you get that for free. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I got Ps plus already n add it to my cart, honestly I was satisfied with the games when the vita came out, so far killzone, ac4, injustice and knack are on my buy list,

I don't have one, but Killzone and NBA 2K14 would be the two games I would pick up. KZ is unique to the hardware and NBA looks pretty sick on the 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I already have ps+  but I still want to buy launch titles, like I'm buying Em when their 40 and under on eBay or amazon

Thanks everyone, this is why I love CAG, been helpful back when I first got a ps3 and now the ps4

I'm really excited to finally jump into next gen after all these years

I'd skip on KZ. It's pretty as hell, but the level design went from cool open areas to corridor shooting real fast. The story was also just not good.

Only reason I played more than an hour of it was because of the PS4's streaming, I streamed the entire game to my friends while we sat around and cracked jokes.

Nba 2k14 is probably the best game if you like basketball. Battlefield is probably the best shooter out for next gen..
Uh, I tried that NBA 2K14 demo from the store and.............well it sucks bad. I've been enjoying fifa and assassins creed.

There are plenty of free trial offers for gamefly or biy it from gamestop and return it within 7 days if they still do that.

I'd skip on KZ. It's pretty as hell, but the level design went from cool open areas to corridor shooting real fast. The story was also just not good.

Only reason I played more than an hour of it was because of the PS4's streaming, I streamed the entire game to my friends while we sat around and cracked jokes.
KZ doesnt suck

KZ doesnt suck
I thought it was decent too. I still think KZ2 is the best in the franchise but I thought KZ4 was better then KZ3. Not sure what people are bitching about. It wasn't mean to be a run and gun like COD and many of the other FPS campaigns. I had to laugh because some people on the Amazon reviews were comparing it to DNF which means they obviously didn't play a minute of it.

Im mostly through the kz:sf single player on hard and I've really enjoyed it. Story aint terrible and gameplay is a mix of stealth and cover shooting with a drone to get enemy attention. If you get in a fire fight and get hit 3-4 times, you're dead. At least on hard.

Multiplayer is good too, more like a halo than cod and i've had fun with it. I dont get why all the negativity on it and the bad press.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2013/12/20/i-had-no-idea1

Gabe sums up my thoughts basically.

^ Yeah I actually thought the single player campaign was quite long, relatively speaking and I only put a half-assed effort into finding comics, audio-logs and other collectibles.

I wish they had done a few more missions in which you played as Echo. Maybe they'll do that as DLC? Although it isn't a franchise known for that

^ Yeah I actually thought the single player campaign was quite long, relatively speaking and I only put a half-assed effort into finding comics, audio-logs and other collectibles.

I wish they had done a few more missions in which you played as Echo. Maybe they'll do that as DLC? Although it isn't a franchise known for that
theyre doing co-op dlc, so you playing as echo is def a possibility

Killzone is the only game I'd recommend if you like FPS. They are working on the fixes and will soon be fully operational without hitches.

It's an exclusive and the best FPS there is atm and IMO in general, especially with BF4 problems and everyone knows CoD sucks, but we play it anyway lol. BF4 would be really great if it worked, and it would be a very close second to killzone.

Get Killzone

If only Guerrilla Games would patch it to enable friendly fire. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sick of my idiot teammates walking right between me and the enemy - effectively getting us both killed and giving the enemy a double kill. FF would fix this.

youre right about that , teamates always gettin in the way, but friendly fire could be a problem if they do it like you get booted for killin teamatees

IV been busy with the ps4 since IV gotten it, I love this new system, I downloaded warframe, backlight, contrast, resogun, dc universe, tiny brains, and killzone shadow fall, oh and flow, on disc I got ghost and knack, all in all I'm enjoying each title, and holy shit that remote play is amazing

bread's done
Back