GGT 101: Intro Thuganomics with Professor HankyCranky

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']Joel needs to get on Skype like linkpwns needs to get on The Jersey Shore[/QUOTE]

IRL, linkpwns looks a lot like Snooki.

How many linkpwns does it take to change a lightbulb?

It's a trick question. Linkpwns likes it to be dark so he can''t see his ugly self in the mirror.

[quote name='Chacrana']for crimes of passion with dogs.[/QUOTE]

And that's only counting the ones where he got caught in the act.

[quote name='ihadFG']And that's only counting the ones where he got caught in the act.[/QUOTE]

In a single county.

hmmm.... I want to throw linkpwns into a fire, let him burn, put him out before he dies, then dump liquid nitrogen on him.

At Kmart in a couple weeks, if you spend 120.00 you get a 60 gaming coupon. You can buy xbox points so...

You'd be spending $120.00 for 14,400 points.

You divide 14,400 by 120 and you get 120.

Then divide whatever you're buying by 120 to see what you're actually spending.

400 pt game = $3.33

800 pt game = $6.66

1200 pt game = $10.00

Basically, you'd be getting a DotW on whatever you want.

[quote name='Chacrana']linkpwns can't afford any of that.[/QUOTE]

Can he really afford anything other than his own mom?

DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

yes. He pleasured me last week. I just called myself homeless to insult linkpwns, because I hate him so much.

[quote name='ihadFG']But linkpwns can't afford a phone.[/QUOTE]

linkpwns can't afford cardboard to make a sign begging for money to buy a phone.

[quote name='Chacrana']linkpwns can't afford cardboard to make a sign begging for money to buy a phone.[/QUOTE]

He also can't speak a single language in order to convey that he needs money. He was raised by gophers.

[quote name='ihadFG']He also can't speak a single language in order to convey that he needs money. He was raised by gophers.[/QUOTE]

His mom's beaver was more like a possum.

[quote name='Chacrana']if i was linkpwns parents, I'd send him down a river that I know ends in detroit.

Then I'd kill myself.[/QUOTE]

If I was linkpwns parents I'd have an abortion.

[quote name='distgfx']It was linkpwns idea to have Ninja Theory make DmC.[/QUOTE]

No it was his idea to have Treyarch make it. Even CAPCOM thought he was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back