GGT 101: Intro Thuganomics with Professor HankyCranky

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']69 posts.

69 times linkpwns 69ed his 69 year old grandma.

She had 'em young cuz she's a trollop[/QUOTE]
My grandma's only 58. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']I'd rather get all the achievements in Sonic 2006 than hang with lnkpwns.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather play a copy of FFXIII for the 360 than think about hanging with linkpwns.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd rather play Shadow the Hedgehog for a week straight than hang out with linkpwns.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather hang with these guys:
lolz-the-guyz-blaze-and-silver-17938988-784-997.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']linkpwns: "I like your shoes."

me: "I like your bare feet, you broke piece of shit."[/QUOTE]

This is a lie, you can never like anything related to linkpwns.

[quote name='Chacrana']If all of humanity died, linkpwns would still be alive. He's a cockroach.[/QUOTE]

Who would be squished by a rock.

[quote name='Chacrana']i want to punch linkpwns' lights out.[/QUOTE]

you wouldn't even have to punch him due to how weak he is.

[quote name='ihadFG']linkpwns lost the tutorial stage of every game he has ever played[/QUOTE]

This would be true if he could afford to play any of them.

[quote name='Chacrana']including the game of life?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, he was able to play that one, because there were no other sperm in his dad's lifeless nutsack.

[quote name='distgfx']This would be true if he could afford to play any of them.[/QUOTE]

True. Even Walmart won't let him in to play the demo kiosks. They said he lacked the class of all their other customers.

[quote name='ihadFG']True. Even Walmart won't let him in to play the demo kiosks. They said he lacked the class of all their other customers.[/QUOTE]

He has less class than Jesse Jackson.

[quote name='Chacrana']linkpwns would be worth more melted into a lump than as a person.[/QUOTE]

That would imply that there was any worth in him in any form, which is simply not true.

[quote name='ihadFG']That would imply that there was any worth in him in any form, which is simply not true.[/QUOTE]

He's worth less negative money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back